COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

looking to cop a PS3 on October 7th
should I get MW2 even though im interested in MW3 that comes out the next month 
Yup. Get some practice in or maybe get a feel of the game if you have never played COD before.

Originally Posted by stackz

Yup. Get some practice in or maybe get a feel of the game if you have never played COD before.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why you scratch out everything else though playa 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 My bad. I meant to hit bold and throw a
pimp.gif
 on it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 My bad. I meant to hit bold and throw a
pimp.gif
 on it.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

in mw2 i hardly run into people who run with cold blooded but it could because they are giving up their precious stopping power

hardline >

Only class I have that with is my stinger class to shoot everything down, otherwise its Lightweight or Stopping Power

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

in mw2 i hardly run into people who run with cold blooded but it could because they are giving up their precious stopping power

hardline >

Only class I have that with is my stinger class to shoot everything down, otherwise its Lightweight or Stopping Power

Pkease dont let those death streaks be real. I mean really? Know where the person who killed you is at all times? I could easily see that used for boosting purposes. And then how in the video he gonna say no last stand or second chance, and then its a death streak? Cant be.

Pkease dont let those death streaks be real. I mean really? Know where the person who killed you is at all times? I could easily see that used for boosting purposes. And then how in the video he gonna say no last stand or second chance, and then its a death streak? Cant be.

Back
Top Bottom