COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Movement of the person.
Oh, and shout out to Extreme Conditioning being the most useless piece of %%!+ perk in CoD history.

I just noticed that theres no Lightweight, too.

Nice.

Originally Posted by amel223

Sorry if it's obvious, but I don't understand stalker. "Increased movement speed while ADS."

Are they talking about the crosshairs of the gun or the movement of the person?
your crosshairs is your sensitivity 
the perk increases your player movement 

Originally Posted by amel223

Sorry if it's obvious, but I don't understand stalker. "Increased movement speed while ADS."

Are they talking about the crosshairs of the gun or the movement of the person?
your crosshairs is your sensitivity 
the perk increases your player movement 

sleight of hand/quickdraw/stalker = gun on gun..ya' done!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

laugh.gif

Blind Eye/Assasin/Steady Aim = hiding in a dark corner, hip firing you in your back when you come through the doorway.

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

laugh.gif

Blind Eye/Assasin/Steady Aim = hiding in a dark corner, hip firing you in your back when you come through the doorway.

Werent you not getting this, Hyper?
laugh.gif

We all knew you will/would regardless but im just saying . IM CALLING YOU OUT SON! 

Anyways, 

Im going to suck so badly 
laugh.gif

I havnet played a Call of Duty title since Late July/Early August... I havent actually sat down and played a handful of games in one sitting since like March (Or whenever i hit 14thprestige) and been playing BFBC2/BF3 since then... I dont own Black ops, Mw2 , or WaW & Idek why i kept cod 4, i never play it.. 

You already know the MLG/GB try hards will run w/ SoH/Quickdraw/Stalker.... No question ... 

Werent you not getting this, Hyper?
laugh.gif

We all knew you will/would regardless but im just saying . IM CALLING YOU OUT SON! 

Anyways, 

Im going to suck so badly 
laugh.gif

I havnet played a Call of Duty title since Late July/Early August... I havent actually sat down and played a handful of games in one sitting since like March (Or whenever i hit 14thprestige) and been playing BFBC2/BF3 since then... I dont own Black ops, Mw2 , or WaW & Idek why i kept cod 4, i never play it.. 

You already know the MLG/GB try hards will run w/ SoH/Quickdraw/Stalker.... No question ... 

Just remembered, I have to get my PS3 sent in so I won't have it back by RD. I'm gon be ++@ in this game wil about Feb since I haven't played a single COD game since late July when my system went under.

Just remembered, I have to get my PS3 sent in so I won't have it back by RD. I'm gon be ++@ in this game wil about Feb since I haven't played a single COD game since late July when my system went under.

I don't think I am getting it.
The only thing I really miss out on by skipping this game is a few headaches.

I might do what I did w/ MW2 and just get it 6 months after it comes out, we'll see.

I do miss running w/ my friends, though...

I don't think I am getting it.
The only thing I really miss out on by skipping this game is a few headaches.

I might do what I did w/ MW2 and just get it 6 months after it comes out, we'll see.

I do miss running w/ my friends, though...

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

You already know the MLG/GB try hards will run w/ SoH/Quickdraw/Stalker Dead Silence.... No question ... 
Most of those perks will be banned on the pro circuit. Prob will be
Tier 1: Extreme Conditioning, SOH, Scavenger

Tier 2: Quick Draw

Tier 3: Stalker, Dead Silence, Steady Aim

Donut you still trying to do the semi-competitive squad?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

You already know the MLG/GB try hards will run w/ SoH/Quickdraw/Stalker Dead Silence.... No question ... 
Most of those perks will be banned on the pro circuit. Prob will be
Tier 1: Extreme Conditioning, SOH, Scavenger

Tier 2: Quick Draw

Tier 3: Stalker, Dead Silence, Steady Aim

Donut you still trying to do the semi-competitive squad?
nerd.gif

Yea Donut was talking about putting a squad together to play GB/MLG variant. The legit way though.

NT tried to just play GB before with no prep and got humbled.

Yea Donut was talking about putting a squad together to play GB/MLG variant. The legit way though.

NT tried to just play GB before with no prep and got humbled.

Back
Top Bottom