COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

laugh.gif
I only played in one GB match & that was the only one we won .. although i wasnt much help .. And i was still mad new to Online MP .. So SWAGGGGGGGG

laugh.gif
I only played in one GB match & that was the only one we won .. although i wasnt much help .. And i was still mad new to Online MP .. So SWAGGGGGGGG

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Didn't you say you gave up multiplayer gaming all together?
nerd.gif

I would probably play if it was competitive.
I'm just not wasting another 6-12 months of my life in pointless public lobbies.

I had incentive for BO because I was getting paid to put up ridiculous scores.

That wont be the case for MW3.

The Dauqs wrote:
Yea Donut was talking about putting a squad together to play GB/MLG variant. The legit way though. 

NT tried to just play GB before with no prep and got humbled.

Yea, its much different and a lot of kids that are good in pubs, who aren't used to dying a lot, cant get used to it.

I mean, its common sense that when you play a competitive match that you're going to die a lot.

Plus, you need to practice call outs and some other things.

Communication is the biggest thing in competitive.

Pretty much everyone is on the same level w/ aim and reflexes.

I mean, some people might have a small edge, but it wont be anything substantial.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Didn't you say you gave up multiplayer gaming all together?
nerd.gif

I would probably play if it was competitive.
I'm just not wasting another 6-12 months of my life in pointless public lobbies.

I had incentive for BO because I was getting paid to put up ridiculous scores.

That wont be the case for MW3.

The Dauqs wrote:
Yea Donut was talking about putting a squad together to play GB/MLG variant. The legit way though. 

NT tried to just play GB before with no prep and got humbled.

Yea, its much different and a lot of kids that are good in pubs, who aren't used to dying a lot, cant get used to it.

I mean, its common sense that when you play a competitive match that you're going to die a lot.

Plus, you need to practice call outs and some other things.

Communication is the biggest thing in competitive.

Pretty much everyone is on the same level w/ aim and reflexes.

I mean, some people might have a small edge, but it wont be anything substantial.

Originally Posted by henz0

Sleight of Hand/Blast Shield/Stalker
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Probably what I would run...
I wanna see how Recon is in game, though.

Might have to give up SoH, 
frown.gif

Blast Shield Pro is going to DOMINATE in OBJ games.

Probably what I would run...
I wanna see how Recon is in game, though.

Might have to give up SoH, 
frown.gif

Blast Shield Pro is going to DOMINATE in OBJ games.

My body is ready.

indifferent.gif
@ Assassin
Exactly my thoughts
No lightweight either? Dumb.

I know one of my classes will have to have ASSASSIN on it, but everything else will be based on gun v gun which is all I need, quick reloading, fast aiming, etc.

Going to see a lot of Assassin + silencer + ninja scrubs in corners, hope the shotties and RPG's are not too weak like in BO.

My body is ready.

indifferent.gif
@ Assassin
Exactly my thoughts
No lightweight either? Dumb.

I know one of my classes will have to have ASSASSIN on it, but everything else will be based on gun v gun which is all I need, quick reloading, fast aiming, etc.

Going to see a lot of Assassin + silencer + ninja scrubs in corners, hope the shotties and RPG's are not too weak like in BO.

i know EXACTLY what im going to do in my 1st game in MW3...
Im pretty sure that the Default classes will have one that includes a Grenade Launcher.. AS SOON AS THE GAME STARTS.. Im gonna shoot Noobtube across the map 
roll.gif

Lol jp .. but maybe not.. we'll see .. but seriously LOL @ Playing CoD w/ "morals"

i know EXACTLY what im going to do in my 1st game in MW3...
Im pretty sure that the Default classes will have one that includes a Grenade Launcher.. AS SOON AS THE GAME STARTS.. Im gonna shoot Noobtube across the map 
roll.gif

Lol jp .. but maybe not.. we'll see .. but seriously LOL @ Playing CoD w/ "morals"

yessir me and my boy gonna start a competitive team me and him played alot of competitive Starcraft II
but were both burnt out on that game so MW3 is gonna be the next game we play competitive in
i think competitive gaming and the NT tourny's are gonna be the only way i enjoy this game

yessir me and my boy gonna start a competitive team me and him played alot of competitive Starcraft II
but were both burnt out on that game so MW3 is gonna be the next game we play competitive in
i think competitive gaming and the NT tourny's are gonna be the only way i enjoy this game

Upgraded my MW3 Pre-Order on Amazon to Hardened.
pimp.gif

I paid $45.00 for the MP Map Packs on BO, so I think it was a great buy for me since I would be doing the same this year as well.
happy.gif

PO

Upgraded my MW3 Pre-Order on Amazon to Hardened.
pimp.gif

I paid $45.00 for the MP Map Packs on BO, so I think it was a great buy for me since I would be doing the same this year as well.
happy.gif

PO

Unseen footage of MW3 will be shown on "GametrailersTV" @ 12:00 AM Central Time tonight on SPIKE TV! It should be on gametrailers.com shortly thereafter.

PO

Back
Top Bottom