COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

No Stopping Power = game is trash, just like Black Ops...

stopping power is overrated 

it takes like 1 less bullet to kill someone, in black ops it takes 8-10 bullets to kill someone sometimes half the clip 
sick.gif
....in mw2 without stopping power it takes like 5-7

the reason its missed in black ops is because of the game engine imo hit markers dont hit all the time on ops
I somewhat agree, however, giving up Stopping Power on MW2 was a pretty big concession to make to take on Cold Blooded or Hardline. The fact that its not in the game to me makes it a non-buy, I think it imbalances the game that much.

it takes like 1 less bullet to kill someone, in black ops it takes 8-10 bullets to kill someone sometimes half the clip 
sick.gif

the reason its missed in black ops is because of the game engine imo hit markers dont hit all the time on ops
I somewhat agree, however, giving up Stopping Power on MW2 was a pretty big concession to make to take on Cold Blooded or Hardline. The fact that its not in the game to me makes it a non-buy, I think it imbalances the game that much.

sick.gif

it was like that in MW2 because 95% of the players were running stopping power and you were at a big disadvantage if you weren't running it
if it's not in MW3 that means it is a level playing field

don't really understand how it imbalances the game tho

sick.gif

it was like that in MW2 because 95% of the players were running stopping power and you were at a big disadvantage if you weren't running it
if it's not in MW3 that means it is a level playing field

don't really understand how it imbalances the game tho

I don't like that because now almost everyone runs Ghost on BlOps and why not if you arent going to marathon-lightweight. The only complaint I have with MW2 perks was the abuse of One Man Army with the tubes. Ghost makes almost all of the killstreaks useless. To me it ruined the game.

I don't like that because now almost everyone runs Ghost on BlOps and why not if you arent going to marathon-lightweight. The only complaint I have with MW2 perks was the abuse of One Man Army with the tubes. Ghost makes almost all of the killstreaks useless. To me it ruined the game.

You don't need stopping power to play the game. Sure it makes it easy but if you're accurate you will get the kill. I just hope it's not broken like BO. Wasting most of my ammo just to get one kill. The hit detection and knifing were just terrible.

You don't need stopping power to play the game. Sure it makes it easy but if you're accurate you will get the kill. I just hope it's not broken like BO. Wasting most of my ammo just to get one kill. The hit detection and knifing were just terrible.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

infam0usP wrote:
Perk 1 :

Name: Covert
Feature I: The first feature to the Perk ‘Covert’ stops the enemy from viewing their killcam when they are killed by you. The main feature also prevents deathmarks from being placed when you kill a member of the enemy team making it hard for hostile forces to pinpoint your location.
if they add this to the game i demand royalties. i gave this suggestion during MW2 facebook perk contest 

roll.gif
now if former IW employees couldn't get theirs that was OWED to them (the reason why most of them quit) after MW2 came out got none, you know dam well you won't get any

Originally Posted by sole vintage

infam0usP wrote:
Perk 1 :

Name: Covert
Feature I: The first feature to the Perk ‘Covert’ stops the enemy from viewing their killcam when they are killed by you. The main feature also prevents deathmarks from being placed when you kill a member of the enemy team making it hard for hostile forces to pinpoint your location.
if they add this to the game i demand royalties. i gave this suggestion during MW2 facebook perk contest 

roll.gif
now if former IW employees couldn't get theirs that was OWED to them (the reason why most of them quit) after MW2 came out got none, you know dam well you won't get any

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
 Donut we might have to get on this when it comes out 
and after 20 mins 15 fails and and an average of 72 insults per minute we'd end up giving up 
laugh.gif

Sounds 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Are you down for some Mw2 Spec Ops right now though?

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
 Donut we might have to get on this when it comes out 
and after 20 mins 15 fails and and an average of 72 insults per minute we'd end up giving up 
laugh.gif

Sounds 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Are you down for some Mw2 Spec Ops right now though?

[h1]Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Details[/h1][h2]New Survival mode also outlined.[/h2][h2]May 27, 2011[/h2]
The Spec Ops mode in the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 will feature a new progressive ranking system, online matchmaking system and leaderboards. 

A new Survival Mode was also detailed, taking place on Modern Warfare 3's multiplayer maps. Players will fend off never-ending waves of enemies, including attack dogs, suicide bomber dogs, and eventually kamikaze soldiers. 

"You definitely have to change up your strategy as the enemy changes up," Robert Bowling of Infinity Ward told USA Today

"Obviously how you fight the kamikaze dudes is different from how you fight the normal dudes and how you fight a dog is different from a dude and how you fight juggernauts, they are not only big and armored, so they will just brute force come at you. But they each have their own way of being taken out effectively." 

Modern Warfare 3 will release worldwide on November 8, 2011.
SOURCE

MUCH more excited for this than zombies. I played the hell out of Horde mode on Gears 2 & Firefight on Halo Reach with friends for hours, I hope their "copy" matches up.

[h1]Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Details[/h1][h2]New Survival mode also outlined.[/h2][h2]May 27, 2011[/h2]
The Spec Ops mode in the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 will feature a new progressive ranking system, online matchmaking system and leaderboards. 

A new Survival Mode was also detailed, taking place on Modern Warfare 3's multiplayer maps. Players will fend off never-ending waves of enemies, including attack dogs, suicide bomber dogs, and eventually kamikaze soldiers. 

"You definitely have to change up your strategy as the enemy changes up," Robert Bowling of Infinity Ward told USA Today

"Obviously how you fight the kamikaze dudes is different from how you fight the normal dudes and how you fight a dog is different from a dude and how you fight juggernauts, they are not only big and armored, so they will just brute force come at you. But they each have their own way of being taken out effectively." 

Modern Warfare 3 will release worldwide on November 8, 2011.
SOURCE

MUCH more excited for this than zombies. I played the hell out of Horde mode on Gears 2 & Firefight on Halo Reach with friends for hours, I hope their "copy" matches up.

anyone play with the razer onza? the sticks are higher than the microsoft controller, and theres 2 extra bumpers you could map for melee and jump...you can also loosen the sticks to make them feel like the ps3 sticks
razer-onza.jpg

anyone play with the razer onza? the sticks are higher than the microsoft controller, and theres 2 extra bumpers you could map for melee and jump...you can also loosen the sticks to make them feel like the ps3 sticks
razer-onza.jpg

Back
Top Bottom