COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

yall dudes be really playing on 3-4 sensitivity? i cant do that
ive played on 8 in every COD since COD4
i bump it to 10 if im try hard sniping on MW2 or COD4

yall dudes be really playing on 3-4 sensitivity? i cant do that
ive played on 8 in every COD since COD4
i bump it to 10 if im try hard sniping on MW2 or COD4

Yeh, I play defensive, though.
So, I'm not really in a lot of situations where I have to do 540's and gun down multiple enemies, 
laugh.gif

Speaking of 540's, I remember one time this dude did a 1080 off top wood on Firing Range and knifed me...

Rage.

I actually think when BO first came out I was playing on 2 sensitivity because the hit detection had me second guessing my aim.

But, yea, the hit detection in this game is straight up #*!$.

BO would be 10x better if it had MW2's hit detection, IMO.

Yeh, I play defensive, though.
So, I'm not really in a lot of situations where I have to do 540's and gun down multiple enemies, 
laugh.gif

Speaking of 540's, I remember one time this dude did a 1080 off top wood on Firing Range and knifed me...

Rage.

I actually think when BO first came out I was playing on 2 sensitivity because the hit detection had me second guessing my aim.

But, yea, the hit detection in this game is straight up #*!$.

BO would be 10x better if it had MW2's hit detection, IMO.

yeah i used to play on 3-4 on mw2 ps3...but since i got to black ops i started playing higher and for a while ive been on 8...i started noticing dudes hearing me and turning around fast to kill me and when i tried to the same i felt slow so i upped it.

yeah i used to play on 3-4 on mw2 ps3...but since i got to black ops i started playing higher and for a while ive been on 8...i started noticing dudes hearing me and turning around fast to kill me and when i tried to the same i felt slow so i upped it.

Sorry dudes. But imo there is no "playing defensively" your either a b&$%* or you aren't. And on top of that do commercials promote their games with "defensive" footage or rushing, running around And having fun? Stop bein a nub and get out there. You got infinite lives. Use em

Sorry dudes. But imo there is no "playing defensively" your either a b&$%* or you aren't. And on top of that do commercials promote their games with "defensive" footage or rushing, running around And having fun? Stop bein a nub and get out there. You got infinite lives. Use em

Originally Posted by PrideFan

some people have fun running around wit dual shotties 
some people have fun staying alive earning their killstreaks and raping people

to each their own 

some people have fun running around wit dual shotties 
some people have fun staying alive earning their killstreaks and raping people

to each their own 

Worthless opinion is worthless.

And yea, anybody who runs on PS3, send a request to the 2nd name in my sig.

I'll be on a lot this week, I think...
laugh.gif

Worthless opinion is worthless.

And yea, anybody who runs on PS3, send a request to the 2nd name in my sig.

I'll be on a lot this week, I think...
laugh.gif

I'm about to make COD my new FPS and start playing it.

I only played Halo 3 and now Halo:Reach, but Reach straight sucks donkey balls.

Is it a hard transition to make?

Anyone ever went from Halo to COD in here?

I played regular COD4 for like maybe half a game before when my girl's brother had it on.

A lot different than Halo... seems like whoever sees who first then that person is most likely dead.

I've had MW2 like since a month after it came out and it's still in the plastic so that's the one I'm going to be starting out on.

I'm about to make COD my new FPS and start playing it.

I only played Halo 3 and now Halo:Reach, but Reach straight sucks donkey balls.

Is it a hard transition to make?

Anyone ever went from Halo to COD in here?

I played regular COD4 for like maybe half a game before when my girl's brother had it on.

A lot different than Halo... seems like whoever sees who first then that person is most likely dead.

I've had MW2 like since a month after it came out and it's still in the plastic so that's the one I'm going to be starting out on.

Who are you and why do you think anyone cares what you think? 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom