COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Na, 
laugh.gif

This dude FreakyFreddie was a super camper from MW2.

Guy would hide in the buildings on Wasteland with claymores at both entrances,
roll.gif

Also abused the hell out of OMA noobtubes.

I'm pretty sure a few other NT'ers have played with him.

Was funny as hell having him on my team because his accent/playing style had me dying.

I see. Never heard of dude. But Anyways
I know cats been wanting someone to post "The God"- Keef aka Sandy Ravage vids�
So heres one
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

LAAWWWDDDDD BRING BACK THE MW2 SPAS12 PLEASE!�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
�That was my *#%*�

I see. Never heard of dude. But Anyways
I know cats been wanting someone to post "The God"- Keef aka Sandy Ravage vids�
So heres one
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

LAAWWWDDDDD BRING BACK THE MW2 SPAS12 PLEASE!�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
�That was my *#%*�

My little brother plays EXACTLY like Sandy Ravage, he straight embarrass's people with the Spaz.
laugh.gif

its hard as +@!+ to get double/triple/multi-kills in B.O

Its easier to get if you flank them or if you just have a quick reaction (sometimes they just lineup perfectly), I don't know why I get doubles and triples often just right place/right time I guess, even my brother gets heated cause he rarely gets em'.
I played with some dude yesterday who put in work with marathon pro and a single python, good man.

My little brother plays EXACTLY like Sandy Ravage, he straight embarrass's people with the Spaz.
laugh.gif

its hard as +@!+ to get double/triple/multi-kills in B.O

Its easier to get if you flank them or if you just have a quick reaction (sometimes they just lineup perfectly), I don't know why I get doubles and triples often just right place/right time I guess, even my brother gets heated cause he rarely gets em'.
I played with some dude yesterday who put in work with marathon pro and a single python, good man.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Na, 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Was funny as hell having him on my team because his accent/playing style had me dying.

lulz, this guy was so annoying, he sounded like he had peanut butter stuck in his throat.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Na, 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

lulz, this guy was so annoying, he sounded like he had peanut butter stuck in his throat.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Sorry dudes. But imo there is no "playing defensively" your either a b&$%* or you aren't. And on top of that do commercials promote their games with "defensive" footage or rushing, running around And having fun? Stop bein a nub and get out there. You got infinite lives. Use em

real talk lol, i play for FUN, first and foremost i can go 30-3 or i can go 5-18 i dont care as long as i had fun on that match

I'm sorry but any bum going 5-18 is getting their  play for fun %$+ kicked outta my damn party

oh well like i said, i play for fun, and 80% off the time im playin with my lil cousins nephews or my girlfriend or my sister and they all suck lol. im dont have the time to sit down 7 hours a a day and play games to be as hardcore as some of yall, i meant 15-18* anyways, just realized it said 5-18, wish i would get 5 kills in 10 minutes

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Sorry dudes. But imo there is no "playing defensively" your either a b&$%* or you aren't. And on top of that do commercials promote their games with "defensive" footage or rushing, running around And having fun? Stop bein a nub and get out there. You got infinite lives. Use em

real talk lol, i play for FUN, first and foremost i can go 30-3 or i can go 5-18 i dont care as long as i had fun on that match

I'm sorry but any bum going 5-18 is getting their  play for fun %$+ kicked outta my damn party

oh well like i said, i play for fun, and 80% off the time im playin with my lil cousins nephews or my girlfriend or my sister and they all suck lol. im dont have the time to sit down 7 hours a a day and play games to be as hardcore as some of yall, i meant 15-18* anyways, just realized it said 5-18, wish i would get 5 kills in 10 minutes

SANDY THE GOD RAVAGE
sick.gif

got a home boy on ps3 who plays like sandy, prolly better...he use to piss me off nuking the board all the time
laugh.gif
....sigh good times

SANDY THE GOD RAVAGE
sick.gif

got a home boy on ps3 who plays like sandy, prolly better...he use to piss me off nuking the board all the time
laugh.gif
....sigh good times

Back
Top Bottom