COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

S and D, Headquarters, Demolition all require defensive play.
I mean, you don't have to, but you'll lose if you don't. 
I am speaking STRICTLY team Deathmatch because that is ALL I play.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Plus, like empire said, you're not winning games running around the entire game against kids that know what they're doing.[/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I do all the time....assuming I am playing with my squad and not random people...[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I just now won a match where all my team mates went negative (random people), won by 10 (had two blackbirds).lol.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#justsayin[/font]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]I stick to domination. I either do incredibly well or mildly trash, almost never negative. I cap a flag and run around. If it's getting taken shoot them off and go back to killing. I can't stay in one spot. Doesn't feel good to get high killstreaks 'defending'[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]At least you play the purpose of the game, too many dudes care about K/D's in domination like it matter anyways. I have a 2.0+ running around and win more than half my games, I am sure my KD would be 5 if I camped. Get the W and have fun.[/color]

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

S and D, Headquarters, Demolition all require defensive play.
I mean, you don't have to, but you'll lose if you don't. 
I am speaking STRICTLY team Deathmatch because that is ALL I play.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Plus, like empire said, you're not winning games running around the entire game against kids that know what they're doing.[/color]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I do all the time....assuming I am playing with my squad and not random people...[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I just now won a match where all my team mates went negative (random people), won by 10 (had two blackbirds).lol.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#justsayin[/font]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]I stick to domination. I either do incredibly well or mildly trash, almost never negative. I cap a flag and run around. If it's getting taken shoot them off and go back to killing. I can't stay in one spot. Doesn't feel good to get high killstreaks 'defending'[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]At least you play the purpose of the game, too many dudes care about K/D's in domination like it matter anyways. I have a 2.0+ running around and win more than half my games, I am sure my KD would be 5 if I camped. Get the W and have fun.[/color]

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Lol post one opinion and all the angry hardcore gamers show up. 1 V. 1's? For what? So you can put your turtles on blast? No thanks. I run around with whatever gun I got. I am by no means garbage. But im not so desparate and competitive that im willing to hide in a corner or play 'defensive'

Playing defensive isn't sitting in a corner, that's scrub tactics.

1v1's force the action, so I'd essentially be playing your game, that's why I asked.

Why are you so mad that not everybody plays the game how you play it?

You realized how trash the game would be if everybody played the same exact way?

Plus, like empire said, you're not winning games running around the entire game against kids that know what they're doing.
he's a carolinaFTW type player
I run around all the time, my ratio on ps3 peaked at 2.78...oh and I do care about my ratio.....GET %#%#$%@ MAD.....I DARE YOU DOODOO
sick.gif
GET MAD

Lol post one opinion and all the angry hardcore gamers show up. 1 V. 1's? For what? So you can put your turtles on blast? No thanks. I run around with whatever gun I got. I am by no means garbage. But im not so desparate and competitive that im willing to hide in a corner or play 'defensive'

Playing defensive isn't sitting in a corner, that's scrub tactics.

1v1's force the action, so I'd essentially be playing your game, that's why I asked.

Why are you so mad that not everybody plays the game how you play it?

You realized how trash the game would be if everybody played the same exact way?

Plus, like empire said, you're not winning games running around the entire game against kids that know what they're doing.
he's a carolinaFTW type player
I run around all the time, my ratio on ps3 peaked at 2.78...oh and I do care about my ratio.....GET %#%#$%@ MAD.....I DARE YOU DOODOO
sick.gif
GET MAD

is it just me, but is the sensitivity on the 360 really low ? (dead zone)

its crazy how many people still dashboard when they start losing so it doesn't save the stats

is it just me, but is the sensitivity on the 360 really low ? (dead zone)

its crazy how many people still dashboard when they start losing so it doesn't save the stats

BO would be 10x better if it had MW2's hit detection, IMO.
THIS .. its hard as +@!+ to get double/triple/multi-kills in B.O

And I never got a clear answer to this - what exactly determines the type of recoil ur gun gives in B.o? ( up, down, left right )... That %$*! isnt consistant at all and is annoying as +@!+.. Thats why i loved the scar so much because u knew exactly how to shoot it for it to be effective.

+@!+ that playing defensive %$*!.. Running & Gunning FTW.. I'd say my 2.07 is pretty good for someone who isnt defensive at all. I'm actually surprised my %$*! is owver 2 with how much im under a 1.80 in game
laugh.gif

But hey, whatever you like to do.. I just dont like that hiding behind %$*! or not moving from 1 area the whole game until you get all of ur big kill streaks type of play
30t6p3b.gif

And as far as sniping.. Chris was a got damn beast in MW2
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I remember when I first started playing with the PS3 dudes he used to piss me off.. IDK tho, in black ops I may be able to take him
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
.. I'm sure he'll be back in MW3 tho

And I never got a clear answer to this - what exactly determines the type of recoil ur gun gives in B.o? ( up, down, left right )... That %$*! isnt consistant at all and is annoying as +@!+.. Thats why i loved the scar so much because u knew exactly how to shoot it for it to be effective.

+@!+ that playing defensive %$*!.. Running & Gunning FTW.. I'd say my 2.07 is pretty good for someone who isnt defensive at all. I'm actually surprised my %$*! is owver 2 with how much im under a 1.80 in game
laugh.gif

But hey, whatever you like to do.. I just dont like that hiding behind %$*! or not moving from 1 area the whole game until you get all of ur big kill streaks type of play
30t6p3b.gif

And as far as sniping.. Chris was a got damn beast in MW2
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I remember when I first started playing with the PS3 dudes he used to piss me off.. IDK tho, in black ops I may be able to take him
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
.. I'm sure he'll be back in MW3 tho

Originally Posted by henz0

Man, its hard killing a dude that you get first shot on.

How do I put half a clip into a dudes eye and he shoots me once in the big toe and I die?

%%+*@ disgusting.

Its like these scrubs @ 2arc just decided that they were gonna make the game more noob friendly than it already was.

"Lets reward the people that can't aim for #!+$ and botch the hit detection!"

I have no idea about the gun recoil, it seems like its just completely random.

The Famas and AUG tend to have circular recoil, but it jumps up and down for me sometimes, too.

Originally Posted by henz0

Man, its hard killing a dude that you get first shot on.

How do I put half a clip into a dudes eye and he shoots me once in the big toe and I die?

%%+*@ disgusting.

Its like these scrubs @ 2arc just decided that they were gonna make the game more noob friendly than it already was.

"Lets reward the people that can't aim for #!+$ and botch the hit detection!"

I have no idea about the gun recoil, it seems like its just completely random.

The Famas and AUG tend to have circular recoil, but it jumps up and down for me sometimes, too.

Originally Posted by prymone

Sorry dudes. But imo there is no "playing defensively" your either a b&$%* or you aren't. And on top of that do commercials promote their games with "defensive" footage or rushing, running around And having fun? Stop bein a nub and get out there. You got infinite lives. Use em

real talk lol, i play for FUN, first and foremost i can go 30-3 or i can go 5-18 i dont care as long as i had fun on that match
Nothing fun about going 5-18

Sorry dudes. But imo there is no "playing defensively" your either a b&$%* or you aren't. And on top of that do commercials promote their games with "defensive" footage or rushing, running around And having fun? Stop bein a nub and get out there. You got infinite lives. Use em

real talk lol, i play for FUN, first and foremost i can go 30-3 or i can go 5-18 i dont care as long as i had fun on that match
Nothing fun about going 5-18

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

I'm sorry but any bum going 5-18 is getting their  play for fun %$+ kicked outta my damn party
This.

+@#@ outta here with that "I just play for fun" crap... People constantly say this to try and justify sucking at the game.

Be serious, no one enjoys having their +$% handed to them like that.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

I'm sorry but any bum going 5-18 is getting their  play for fun %$+ kicked outta my damn party
This.

+@#@ outta here with that "I just play for fun" crap... People constantly say this to try and justify sucking at the game.

Be serious, no one enjoys having their +$% handed to them like that.

Damn, I was just playing with FreakyFreddie 2.0.

This dude sounded and played just like him.

laugh.gif

Damn, I was just playing with FreakyFreddie 2.0.

This dude sounded and played just like him.

laugh.gif

Who?

Im guessing a youtube commentator ... ?

oh and i ran into a couple of Youtubers before. (XBL)

Fistdacuffs , xJawz and TheMarkofJ ...

I ran into Fist but the lobby was struggling to start then he left. 
laugh.gif

Jawz was on my Team. Out Preformed him
pimp.gif
and on top of that he rage quitted and we were winning..? lol I think its cause he kept failing with the Psg21 (
grin.gif
)

MarkofJ was on the opposing team wen i ran into him. He had 3 kills on me to my 2 on him.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
.. But my team won and ya boy was on top
pimp.gif
no ayo

Who?

Im guessing a youtube commentator ... ?

oh and i ran into a couple of Youtubers before. (XBL)

Fistdacuffs , xJawz and TheMarkofJ ...

I ran into Fist but the lobby was struggling to start then he left. 
laugh.gif

Jawz was on my Team. Out Preformed him
pimp.gif
and on top of that he rage quitted and we were winning..? lol I think its cause he kept failing with the Psg21 (
grin.gif
)

MarkofJ was on the opposing team wen i ran into him. He had 3 kills on me to my 2 on him.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
.. But my team won and ya boy was on top
pimp.gif
no ayo

Na, 
laugh.gif

This dude FreakyFreddie was a super camper from MW2.

Guy would hide in the buildings on Wasteland with claymores at both entrances,
roll.gif

Also abused the hell out of OMA noobtubes.

I'm pretty sure a few other NT'ers have played with him.

Was funny as hell having him on my team because his accent/playing style had me dying.

Back
Top Bottom