COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

cant wait for MW3, I got about 32 days played on mw2 and about 25 on cod4, I havent touched cod in awhile tho, im juiced

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Dude comes in this thread to say BF3 > MW3, but yet, all he posts in his precious thread are PC stills. 
laugh.gif

I wont enter the MW3 thread for either system if the Battlefield troll is running it.
Ok PC stills, Fair enough. Off Screen of the PS3 coop.. A off screen recording of BF3 looks way better than anything Mw3 put out. ...
Spoiler [+]

youre not going to enter my thread?
frown.gif

But Christophersen...
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
Im going to keep it strictly Mw3 in the thread. Im not going to deck out the 1st page in BF screenshots/comparisons. I told yall im right with yall on Mw3. Im even slightly excited..i just think BF3 is/going to be the better game.

Dude comes in this thread to say BF3 > MW3, but yet, all he posts in his precious thread are PC stills. 
laugh.gif

I wont enter the MW3 thread for either system if the Battlefield troll is running it.
Ok PC stills, Fair enough. Off Screen of the PS3 coop.. A off screen recording of BF3 looks way better than anything Mw3 put out. ...
Spoiler [+]

youre not going to enter my thread?
frown.gif

But Christophersen...
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
Im going to keep it strictly Mw3 in the thread. Im not going to deck out the 1st page in BF screenshots/comparisons. I told yall im right with yall on Mw3. Im even slightly excited..i just think BF3 is/going to be the better game.

Listen, in all honesty, BF3 looks great, obviously much better in terms of graphics. It'll probably get higher review scores and be alot of fun for alot of people.
But I want aracadey, cheap, meaningless killing to occupy my mind for a few hours every now and then. Some people like having a strategy, talking with their team and doing objectives. I like shooting *#@!.

MW2 was a really fun game with issues. If this is MW2.5 and has addressed even a couple of those issues, then that's pretty much exactly what I want.  

New maps, different perks/killstreaks/modes. Im sure some people hate that it isnt changing much, but if you want different, try Battlefield 3, Rage, Resistance 3, or any of the other dozens of FPS coming out.

That said, I dont need to be reminded that this isnt BF3 in every post. I come in here looking for new info on MW3. 

If I ever need to know if DICE has had a bowel movement in the past 15 minutes, I'll check out the wall of text that is the Battlefield 3 thread.

And I was being dramatic. Yes, I'll still enter your precious 360 MW3 thread. 
laugh.gif

Listen, in all honesty, BF3 looks great, obviously much better in terms of graphics. It'll probably get higher review scores and be alot of fun for alot of people.
But I want aracadey, cheap, meaningless killing to occupy my mind for a few hours every now and then. Some people like having a strategy, talking with their team and doing objectives. I like shooting *#@!.

MW2 was a really fun game with issues. If this is MW2.5 and has addressed even a couple of those issues, then that's pretty much exactly what I want.  

New maps, different perks/killstreaks/modes. Im sure some people hate that it isnt changing much, but if you want different, try Battlefield 3, Rage, Resistance 3, or any of the other dozens of FPS coming out.

That said, I dont need to be reminded that this isnt BF3 in every post. I come in here looking for new info on MW3. 

If I ever need to know if DICE has had a bowel movement in the past 15 minutes, I'll check out the wall of text that is the Battlefield 3 thread.

And I was being dramatic. Yes, I'll still enter your precious 360 MW3 thread. 
laugh.gif

But Ive SPAMMED this thread with gameplay videos , interviews & info (along with Vintage & Joe since they do post some stuff as well)! Ive had 2 posts since this thread picked back up trolling about BF3.Im just poking fun but at the sametime its inevitable to avoid comparison.
I agree also.. i guess. I think if it werent for BF3s FB2 engine .. The "innovation" arguments would never been brought up or atleast as much. Honestly Mw2 looked good. Played like +#%% but theyre saying "this going to be thee most balanced cod ever" i doubt it but hopefully. Theyre putting so much into the game that i guarantee there will be some cheese !$# ways to play. Which sucks. But if they prove me wrong & Mw3 is a good game then good! im just not counting on it. But everyone is stepping their game up so they need to also. They cant just rehash +#%% every year... But anyways.. we'll find out come Novemeber.  honestly all cod needs to do in order to "change" is use a new engine/dedi servers & take out all the noob +#%% completely..No tweaks. Remove it. Keep the twitch shooter arcade feel.. thats fine. 

And ok, good 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I'd cop Battlefield 3, but the waiting in between games and finding one is soooooo painful
BF3 will have Server Browsers for Console. So problem solved . 

But Ive SPAMMED this thread with gameplay videos , interviews & info (along with Vintage & Joe since they do post some stuff as well)! Ive had 2 posts since this thread picked back up trolling about BF3.Im just poking fun but at the sametime its inevitable to avoid comparison.
I agree also.. i guess. I think if it werent for BF3s FB2 engine .. The "innovation" arguments would never been brought up or atleast as much. Honestly Mw2 looked good. Played like +#%% but theyre saying "this going to be thee most balanced cod ever" i doubt it but hopefully. Theyre putting so much into the game that i guarantee there will be some cheese !$# ways to play. Which sucks. But if they prove me wrong & Mw3 is a good game then good! im just not counting on it. But everyone is stepping their game up so they need to also. They cant just rehash +#%% every year... But anyways.. we'll find out come Novemeber.  honestly all cod needs to do in order to "change" is use a new engine/dedi servers & take out all the noob +#%% completely..No tweaks. Remove it. Keep the twitch shooter arcade feel.. thats fine. 

And ok, good 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I'd cop Battlefield 3, but the waiting in between games and finding one is soooooo painful
BF3 will have Server Browsers for Console. So problem solved . 

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

The thing that gets me slightly excited is just all the possible classes u can run & KS that are specific to what roll you want to play. Plus that Mall Map looks pretty dope & Plus a NY map. & Singleplayer of course. I need to know what happens
nerd.gif

By FAR thee most�
eek.gif
pimp.gif
�i saw today�

This makes no sense though.....

makes all the sense in the world to me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im anticipating the single player mode more then the multiplayer

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

The thing that gets me slightly excited is just all the possible classes u can run & KS that are specific to what roll you want to play. Plus that Mall Map looks pretty dope & Plus a NY map. & Singleplayer of course. I need to know what happens
nerd.gif

By FAR thee most�
eek.gif
pimp.gif
�i saw today�

This makes no sense though.....

makes all the sense in the world to me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im anticipating the single player mode more then the multiplayer

I was still a newb to modern warfare 2 (I didn't even get to prestige) when black ops came out. 

The fact that mw3 shows similarity to mw2 is not going to bother me. 
happy.gif

I like the look of the mw3 maps.  I feel if there's one thing IW has over Treyarch it's aesthetics. 

I was still a newb to modern warfare 2 (I didn't even get to prestige) when black ops came out. 

The fact that mw3 shows similarity to mw2 is not going to bother me. 
happy.gif

I like the look of the mw3 maps.  I feel if there's one thing IW has over Treyarch it's aesthetics. 

People wonder why they made this into MW2.5. Maybe it's because of the morons who constantly keep playing MW2, a game that is still on top of the most played games online leaderboards two years after its release. Why should they try to make something different when the formula works? And on top of that they have to spend less time and money on creating a different game.

Maybe if you actually don't buy it this time (like I don't plan to do, unless it actually turns out to be very different than what I'm seeing in these previews) and keep making them rich, then they'll put an effort into making MW4 different.

People wonder why they made this into MW2.5. Maybe it's because of the morons who constantly keep playing MW2, a game that is still on top of the most played games online leaderboards two years after its release. Why should they try to make something different when the formula works? And on top of that they have to spend less time and money on creating a different game.

Maybe if you actually don't buy it this time (like I don't plan to do, unless it actually turns out to be very different than what I'm seeing in these previews) and keep making them rich, then they'll put an effort into making MW4 different.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Keep fighting that good fight bud.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Keep fighting that good fight bud.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom