COD MW 2 INFO LEAKED!

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i forgot i posted that %%!!.....[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]But what is okay about innocent people getting killed by a machine, a bank robber, a gangbanga, etcetc but once it's a terrorist it's deemed evil...y'all got a $$%$+% up mindstate. Like my man how named everything, those movies are straightwhere regular people get bodied by thugs, goons, etc but let it be al qaeda or [insert terror org here] it's too much[/color]

From what I've read on IGN, that beginning scene is you being a CIA infiltrate that has gone undercover with the Russian Terrorists who attack the airport.After that level you get shot, which is a message to the CIA.

ya need to shut up about terrorists and +#$%
this is a damn video game, take that crap to another thread or something
actin like God didnt make this the greatest shooter of all time for our entertainment
this will be levels above cod4 and any other game
anyways
RIP to my grades
RIP to my social life
RIP to me
i dont even want to buy it anymore thats how bad i know it will derail my life (word to cod4)
smh.gif
smh.gif

2012 = in 2 weeks
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

actin like God didnt make this the greatest shooter of all time for our entertainment
anyways
RIP to my grades
RIP to my social life
RIP to me
i dont even want to buy it anymore thats how bad i know it will derail my life (word to cod4)
smh.gif
smh.gif

2012 = in 2 weeks
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

word.. sadly i alrdy requested the day of launch off work so i can play to my hearts content and prolly gonna skip a class too just so i can get it all out ofmy system
tired.gif

pimp.gif

anyways
RIP to my grades
RIP to my social life
RIP to me
smh.gif
smh.gif

2012 = in 2 weeks
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
God made halo 2/1 the greatest shooter game and its not on that level of halo, halo >

and this game will be played the first day its available just like with ODST, I aint scurred
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by krazyg

I'm having a hard decision whether or not I should get the prestige edition.
I can give you a million reasons why its a waste of money

but Ill let you figure it out

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I can give you a million reasons why its a waste of money

but Ill let you figure it out
I have NEVER ever used any of the stuff that comes out in the limited editions
smh.gif

word to gta, halo etc

I was too until the chick at Game Stop said that all the Prestige Editions were reserved. I was honestly second-guessing the Hardened Edition butits essentially 2 games for $40 so I went ahead and reserved it.

They better not recall the game and take that mission out due to the pressure from the media, I'll go crazy.

Originally Posted by Informerx

They better not recall the game and take that mission out due to the pressure from the media, I'll go crazy.
Although I do admit I felt a little uncomfortable @ first watch, they better not.

It's not like this mission appeared in the game overnight. They intended for this to be in the game all along, and it even made it past the projectmanagers, producers, and directors @ their headquarters. A game getting the green light takes a lot more personnel and a lot more approval than most realize.

They carefully thought this through. If it made it this far, they shouldn't turn back now. I'm more than positive they're prepared for a possible!@#$storm with the media.

I can't wait any more. Like with COD4, I'm skipping campaign mode and jumping straight online...

The media will definitely create a big deal out of this terrorism sequence. They will get annoyed and jealous because a totally different medium will also tryto make profits from portraying terrorism and human misery, just like they (the mainstream media) do.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

^ i didn't play campaign mode on cod4 till after i got tired of playing online, beat the whole game though
pimp.gif

can't wait to play a shooter, haven't played a good shooting game since early 2008
online will be crazy
campaign for the first game was ok to me when it came out. It felt to me the same as any other COD story. Unfortunately I felt it was too short(took me 6-7 hours on hardened mode) hopefully they made the single player longer this time, and has more moments that "wow" me and bring me back formore. I felt that they spoiled the whole game already knowing that we fight in washington d.c.
anyways I guess people should all post their GT's for when it comes out. It sucks and is good to get the game early cuz I won't be able to playonline.

anyways
RIP to my grades
RIP to my social life
RIP to me
smh.gif
smh.gif

2012 = in 2 weeks
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]sad part is i'm already borderline failing...[/color]
frown.gif

I can't even fathom the amount of sales this game receives.
RIP to my social life (x2). Y'all probably won't see on here til January

Activision stated about 6 weeks ago that they are predicting MW2 to sell 11 million copies by January...I can't find the link right now, but this will bethe biggest media release of 2009 without a doubt.

even though it will sell great lots of analysts apparently don't think it will surpass GTA 4 numbers.

lets not forget its rated M, if ur purchasing this game, u should be old enough and mature enough to handle the content.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Y'all saying all this terrorist !!@%#%!# but didn't hear this *$%! when GTA dropped[/color]
Son you were not around when GTA 3 dropped. People flipped out
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Yea cops and mothers....not a +$!+!# nerdy pizza face NTer

All y'all getting bitter, what movies do you watch? what music do you listen to? I see these games as movies, entertainment. $+!@ outta here if y'all getting your panties in a bunch...IM SHOOTING CIVILIANS!!!!
[/color]
laugh.gif
SMH. Please point out one movie or CD that glorifies terrorism and is popular...................Don't worry I'll wait

And for your info I'm in my 20s and in GTA you were killing other criminals not people waiting for their connecting flight
This gotta be a joke. You can't possibly justify GTA
laugh.gif

Just off the top of my head...goodfellas, resvoir dogs, pulp fiction, Heat, paid in full, Bonnie & Clyde, Scarface, The Departed, public enemies...
Really, there are foreign terrorist killings civilians in those movies, and people who watch those films phrase those characters and their actions damn I must have missed those parts.
laugh.gif
mad.gif
{

And I am pointing out the difference between GTA and MW2. All those movies and GTA glorify regular criminal activity and the MW2 footage appears to be glorifying terrorism.

So lets try this one more time, a movie or CD that openly glorifies terrorism and is widely popular?................Still waiting
[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.[/td] [/tr][/table]
Just off the top of my head...goodfellas, resvoir dogs, pulp fiction, Heat, paid in full, Bonnie & Clyde, Scarface, The Departed, public enemies...
So you got nothing. Got yay. It might be my fault, terrorist/terrorism is a overused and abused term, and it has no one defined meaning so.......................

One last time, a Cd or movie that glorifies foreign criminals that kill innocent people from other country because they disagree with political system, culture or religious values of that country ........and is widely popular. Go
die hard

Back
Top Bottom