COD MW 2 INFO LEAKED!

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by What up

If you don't agree with the contents of this game, don't buy it. Don't support it. Don't even talk about it.

Nothing you say will change anything.

QFT

stick to cod4 if you don't like it
Dumd advice. I have been waiting for this game, and still will be buying it. But this scene adds absoultuley nothing to the game and peoeple should speak up so that IW does do worse on MW3. Whats next, assassinate the President sniper missions?

Dumd or not, the game is already made.
I know, but it would let IW know that people don't want stuff like this in the next game

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Y'all saying all this terrorist !!@%#%!# but didn't hear this *$%! when GTA dropped[/color]
Son you were not around when GTA 3 dropped. People flipped out
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Yea cops and mothers....not a +$!+!# nerdy pizza face NTer

All y'all getting bitter, what movies do you watch? what music do you listen to? I see these games as movies, entertainment. $+!@ outta here if y'all getting your panties in a bunch...IM SHOOTING CIVILIANS!!!!
[/color]
laugh.gif
SMH. Please point out one movie or CD that glorifies terrorism and is popular...................Don't worry I'll wait

And for your info I'm in my 20s and in GTA you were killing other criminals not people waiting for their connecting flight
This gotta be a joke. You can't possibly justify GTA
laugh.gif

Just off the top of my head...goodfellas, resvoir dogs, pulp fiction, Heat, paid in full, Bonnie & Clyde, Scarface, The Departed, public enemies...
Really, there are foreign terrorist killings civilians in those movies, and people who watch those films phrase those characters and their actions damn I must have missed those parts.
laugh.gif
mad.gif
{

And I am pointing out the difference between GTA and MW2. All those movies and GTA glorify regular criminal activity and the MW2 footage appears to be glorifying terrorism.

So lets try this one more time, a movie or CD that openly glorifies terrorism and is widely popular?................Still waiting
[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.[/td] [/tr][/table]
Just off the top of my head...goodfellas, resvoir dogs, pulp fiction, Heat, paid in full, Bonnie & Clyde, Scarface, The Departed, public enemies...
So you got nothing. Got yay
laugh.gif
so criminals killing innocent people= okay
foreigner criminal killing innocent people= bad
Changing the subject because you still can't think you anything I see........oh yeah
laugh.gif

One last time, a Cd or movie that glorifies foreign criminals that kill innocent people from other country because they disagree with political system, cultureor religious values of that country ........and is widely popular. Go

i thought the scene with the white house in flames was more taboo than civilians getting executed...
regardless i got two copies paid for already
smile.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Y'all saying all this terrorist !!@%#%!# but didn't hear this *$%! when GTA dropped[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Yea cops and mothers....not a +$!+!# nerdy pizza face NTer

All y'all getting bitter, what movies do you watch? what music do you listen to? I see these games as movies, entertainment. $+!@ outta here if y'all getting your panties in a bunch...IM SHOOTING CIVILIANS!!!!
[/color]
laugh.gif
SMH. Please point out one movie or CD that glorifies terrorism and is popular...................Don't worry I'll wait

And for your info I'm in my 20s and in GTA you were killing other criminals not people waiting for their connecting flight
laugh.gif

Really, there are foreign terrorist killings civilians in those movies, and people who watch those films phrase those characters and their actions damn I must have missed those parts.
laugh.gif
mad.gif
{

And I am pointing out the difference between GTA and MW2. All those movies and GTA glorify regular criminal activity and the MW2 footage appears to be glorifying terrorism.

So lets try this one more time, a movie or CD that openly glorifies terrorism and is widely popular?................Still waiting
[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
Changing the subject because you still can't think you anything I see........oh yeah
laugh.gif

One last time, a Cd or movie that glorifies foreign criminals that kill innocent people from other country because they disagree with political system, culture or religious values of that country ........and is widely popular. Go
nobody is changing the subject, you just changed the question. you're a hypocrite and you know it
How hard is it to understand?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I wanna see this video

It's on youtube and I have no problem with the content. Killing people is killing people. terrorist, innocents, nazis, w/e. Big deal it's a game.

One last time, a Cd or movie that glorifies foreign criminals that kill innocent people from other country because they disagree with political system, culture or religious values of that country ........and is widely popular. Go

Are you kidding me? you can see this nearly every night on the freaking local news dude.

What do you think the war in Iraq was? Have any idea how many innocent civilians so called peaceful nations like the United States have killed in the name ofthe things you just listed? And how often we're painted as saints still by people within this country. if that ain't glorification I don't knowwhat is, yet you seem fine with doing this type of thing until it resembles something that seems a little too REAL for you and your life.

You sound like a child - this is a video game intended for mature audiences.. if you aren't mature enough to handle it, go play Kirby.

The rest of us will enjoy what could be an interesting perspective on this whole war on terror angle the COD franchise has actually done a pretty good jobpresenting. take it for anything more than just that though and you begin sound like a nutjob crazy.

hey rusty guy, maybe this will help you sleep at night, you actually dont have to shoot the civlians, your members will put down the crowd for you, you donthave to fire a single shot(Im serious)

ok is that better for you?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I wanna see this video

It's on youtube and I have no problem with the content. Killing people is killing people. terrorist, innocents, nazis, w/e. Big deal it's a game.
Exactly, I don't get how if you're an American its alright to carjack an innocent person and kill em but if you're a foreigner and youkill someone in a videogame, its a damn outcry...

MUNICH

/THREAD

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I wanna see this video

Exactly, I don't get how if you're an American its alright to carjack an innocent person and kill em but if you're a foreigner and you kill someone in a videogame, its a damn outcry...
because we live in a nation of sissified pansy PC police that seek out thing to be offended by.

[/color]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif
{

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nobody is changing the subject, you just changed the question. you're a hypocrite and you know it
How hard is it to understand?
laugh.gif
sorry I but edited my earlier post and said terrorist is a misused word but u responded before i did it. But I thought that you would have beenable to know what I was talking about. When people say terrorist in the US usually they don't think of a dude that killed a #$@#$$ or someone over drugs.

But the fact this you can't name one movie or CD that glorifies what most Americans commonly think of when the hear "terrorist" and his widelypopular. And think you need to hit up that dictionary site for the definition of hypocrite because I don't see how I'm one

................................waits for you to respond about and argue about the definition of a hypocrite instead of naming the movie

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

If any NikeTalkers are buying this game for the PC let me know.

you didn't catch my post a few pages back? they're taking dedicated servers out of MW2, that means no ones buying it (for PC)
hmm never played PC games before so I haven't really seen the big deal about not dedi servers
but obviously its gonna suck if barely any people buy this for the PC. Ima have to come up with like $160 quick to buy a 360.

Don't even bother with the PC version
laugh.gif

It's basically a console port. Matchmaking on PC will always be
f2125fb5ce24d1cb29e7430e6ae5e2c287fd151.gif

sorry I but edited my earlier post and said terrorist is a misused word but u responded before i did it. But I thought that you would have been able to know what I was talking about. When people say terrorist in the US usually they don't think of a dude that killed a #$@#$$ or someone over drugs.

But the fact this you can't name one movie or CD that glorifies what most Americans commonly think of when the hear "terrorist" and his widely popular. And think you need to hit up that dictionary site for the definition of hypocrite because I don't see how I'm one

................................waits for you to respond about and argue about the definition of a hypocrite instead of naming the movie
nah I take that back, you're not a hypocrite just ignorant. what difference does it matter if I can't name a ForeignTerrorist movie ?
laugh.gif
What does this have to do with anything? I guess youhave another two weeks of crying till you, yourself buy the game and support foreign terrorism.
laugh.gif

Don't bother arguing with Ricky/Rusty. He argues for the sake of argument even if he has no valid point.

sorry I but edited my earlier post and said terrorist is a misused word but u responded before i did it. But I thought that you would have been able to know what I was talking about. When people say terrorist in the US usually they don't think of a dude that killed a #$@#$$ or someone over drugs.

But the fact this you can't name one movie or CD that glorifies what most Americans commonly think of when the hear "terrorist" and his widely popular. And think you need to hit up that dictionary site for the definition of hypocrite because I don't see how I'm one

nah I take that back, you're not a hypocrite just ignorant. what difference does it matter if I can't name a Foreign Terrorist movie ?
laugh.gif
What does this have to do with anything? I guess you have another two weeks of crying till you, yourself buy the game and support foreign terrorism.
laugh.gif
SMH. I already said I was buying the game. Buying has nothing to do with supporting terrism, I know that smart guy. Once again changing thesubject because you know you can't name a movie.

My point is that MW2 is bigger than most movies, over 20 million people will own it and it will generate over a billion in revenue. It is a huge piece ofmedia. But the terrorist sequence adds nothing to the game, it is solely for shock value and for IW to say "wow we pushed the enevleope with thestory". At the end of the day no one cares about the story, it will still be B-level........................oh yeah to make sure I look cool and appear incontrol i'll throw in a couple of these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and maybe one of this
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Don't bother arguing with Ricky/Rusty. He argues for the sake of argument even if he has no valid point.
You're right, I'll stop and let him hear his own voice
I believe what he's trying to say is that the films you named are "terrorism" in the form of gang/crime mob activity that typicallyinvolves killing with motive,

While he's waiting for films that depict "terrorism" in the form of national/political dispute that involves mindless killing of innocentbystanders with little to no motive.

PS3 fanboy to the rescue
At least reply back with some sense, dude.
grin.gif

But the terrorist sequence adds nothing to the game, it is solely for shock value and for IW to say "wow we pushed the enevleope with the story".
the thing is, no1 knows the full story yet so how does it add nothing?, can you see in the future
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and I named Munich, the movie you were asking for
laugh.gif

Let me first start of by saying that I will be purchasing the game.

I read many of you saying its just a game. True its just a game. However, we must all admit that we have all been desensitized to violence due to movies,music, games ect... The more we get desensitized the more it will take to shock us or keep our attention. Hence, we will continue to push the envelope. Thinkabout the stuff that has to be added to games in order to get some peoples attention (rape, terrorism, beating women, ect.) Yes it is just a game... howeverthis game is a reflection of how much we as a younger generation have become desensitized to reality through media. With that being said the majority of us canhandle some level of desensitization as we have common sense. However, I know and have seen people desensitized to #!%*@%@+ to the point where music, games,movies ect become part of their reality.

Im not here to preach because I have been affected myself. However, I think their is a danger when one refuses to acknowledge the effects media has on oneself.

PS3 fanboy to the rescue

C'mon son.
grin.gif

Comparing that scene to GTA as a whole? @@++!
laugh.gif

And what does me preferring the PS3 have anything to do with your posting habits?
Think about the stuff that has to be added to games in order to get some peoples attention (rape, terrorism, beating women, ect.) Yes it is just a game... however this game is a reflection of how much we as a younger generation have become desensitized to reality through media. With that being said the majority of us can handle some level of desensitization as we have common sense. However, I know and have seen people desensitized to #!%*@%@+ to the point where music, games, movies ect become part of their reality.
True.

Back
Top Bottom