COD MW 2 INFO LEAKED!

This game needs to leak
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

PS3
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Everything you've seen from this game so far has been the 360 version.

superiorversion1.png

Notice that isn't the PS3 logo in the back. MS is paying IW up the #%@ so the 360 will get the superior version. Not that they would need to for a shooteranyway. And let's not forget about this:

modern-warfare-2-xbox-360_1.jpg

And oh yeah, the fact that the 360 will get downloadable content before the PS3 will.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

IM THE GREATEST XBOX 360 CALL OF DUTY 4 PLAYER NIKETALK HAS EVER SEEN
gamertags:
packmanvick
romo 2 owens
oj simpson x187

people can vouch for me
nerd.gif

i sonned you a few times
laugh.gif
you are not, absolutely NOT! the person to be talking mess about other people on cod4

we had the tourney summer 2008, no one wanted to be captain so your bum @!* stepped up
jesus you were terrible, you went negative every game and never had more than 8 kills
please do everyone in this world a favor and play halo odst
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Sit down[/color]

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

PS3
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

superiorversion1.png

Notice that isn't the PS3 logo in the back. MS is paying IW up the #%@ so the 360 will get the superior version. Not that they would need to for a shooter anyway. And let's not forget about this:

And oh yeah, the fact that the 360 will get downloadable content before the PS3 will.
roll.gif

Tell em son, tell em! Pound your e-chest, take off your earrings and rub vaseline on your face and let him know it's not coming out for PS3
laugh.gif

*******SPOILER**********

Here is a couple of minutes of the airport level in campaign mode
the quality is garbage and its still
eek.gif

Man, forget the 360/PS3 wars for a sec. This game is going to be a complete......PROBLEM!!! I don't even wanna see anymore leaked footage. It's takingaway from the surprise. Thank the lord for the NBA season starting today. Idk how else I would be able to wait.

Th3RealF0lkBlu3s wrote:

PS3
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
Well you can't see it now, but the video that was on the first page was video from the PS3 version.

So hush it.

Hush it?
laugh.gif
I'd swear you thought that I was denying that it was coming for PS3 or something.

I know it was from the PS3 version, that's why I replied to your PS3 fanboy @*% after you posted the pimp emoticon. My point is that you need a leaked vid2 weeks before the game is released to get your first glance at the PS3 version while the version that was first introduced at the E3 was the 360 version andevery other media event has been the 360 version. The beta is the 360 version. Every interview I've seen with an Infinity Ward employee (and I've seenthree of them) talking about the game has had the 360 logo (and ONLY the 360 logo) in the background. This wasn't a coincidence. Not to mention the other360 exclusives like the custom console and the map packs which will be available for the 360 before the PS3. Microsoft paid Infinity Ward so that they wouldprioritize the 360 version higher, and that's what they did. But of course PS3 fanboys will try to downplay this to the fullest, even though it's afact.
pimp.gif

PS3
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

superiorversion1.png

Notice that isn't the PS3 logo in the back. MS is paying IW up the #%@ so the 360 will get the superior version. Not that they would need to for a shooter anyway. And let's not forget about this:

Yezzzzrrrrr....only owe 180 left on mine, will be paid off at midnight as soon aas it hits the 10th!! Took that Tuesday, wed, and thurs off so I can bust someheadshots...ting ting ting...

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Th3RealF0lkBlu3s wrote:

PS3
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

superiorversion1.png

Notice that isn't the PS3 logo in the back. MS is paying IW up the #%@ so the 360 will get the superior version. Not that they would need to for a shooter
anyway. And let's not forget about this:

What was the point of posting this other than to instigate a 360 vs. ps3 argument. Go do something more productive. I'm getting my copy on 360 cuz well its a shooter and I got all COD games on my 360 but this is obvious flamebait. Dude obviously ment he was getting it on ps3 whats so wrong with that? its better for all of us that the game sells so IW gives us more
nquyow.gif

edit: I wanna see your proof on that statement about the superior version. IW has always made consistent equal games on both systems I believe since COD3

Well, if he meant nothing more than that he was getting it for the PS3, then I apologize. It just looked like he was trying to fire shots because the vid wasfrom the PS3 version so I thought that I would remind him which version IW spent more time on perfecting.

Th3RealF0lkBlu3s wrote:

PS3
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

superiorversion1.png

Notice that isn't the PS3 logo in the back. MS is paying IW up the #%@ so the 360 will get the superior version. Not that they would need to for a shooter
What was the point of posting this other than to instigate a 360 vs. ps3 argument. Go do something more productive. I'm getting my copy on 360 cuz well its a shooter and I got all COD games on my 360 but this is obvious flamebait. Dude obviously ment he was getting it on ps3 whats so wrong with that? its better for all of us that the game sells so IW gives us more
nquyow.gif

edit: I wanna see your proof on that statement about the superior version. IW has always made consistent equal games on both systems I believe since COD3
Well, if he meant nothing more than that he was getting it for the PS3, then I apologize. It just looked like he was trying to fire shots because the vid was from the PS3 version so I thought that I would remind him which version IW spent more time on perfecting.
where's your proof man? lol I bet you never heard of companies paying more for advertising its only on one system when its multiplat. Iremember when this happened with the Madden commercials

MarTdiZzle23 wrote:

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

Th3RealF0lkBlu3s wrote:

PS3
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

superiorversion1.png

Notice that isn't the PS3 logo in the back. MS is paying IW up the #%@ so the 360 will get the superior
version. Not that they would need to for a shooter

What was the point of posting this other than to instigate a 360 vs. ps3 argument. Go do something more productive. I'm getting my copy on
360 cuz well its a shooter and I got all COD games on my 360 but this is obvious flamebait. Dude obviously ment he was getting it on ps3 whats so wrong with
that? its better for all of us that the game sells so IW gives us more

nquyow.gif

Well, if he meant nothing more than that he was getting it for the PS3, then I apologize. It just looked like he was trying to fire shots because the vid was
from the PS3 version so I thought that I would remind him which version IW spent more time on perfecting.
where's your proof man? lol I bet you never heard of companies paying more for advertising its only on one system when its multiplat. I remember when this happened with the Madden commercials

LOL, I'll tell you that if Microsoft DIDN'T pay IW money to have IW employees posing next to only xbox 360 signs, the custom console deal and themultiplayer map packs being available on 360 before the PS3, then I would be even more happy as a 360 owner. But yes, Microsoft and IW have worked together.Certainly much more than Sony and IW. Major Nelson mentioned the cooperation between the two during a media interview about MW2.

Sony did the same thing for Tekken 6, with that Holyfield commercial. At the end of the commercial it only says PS3 even though it's coming for the 360 aswell.

*waits for you to write yet another post about how you have both consoles but take the PS3 fanboy side*

MarTdiZzle23 wrote:

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

Th3RealF0lkBlu3s wrote:

PS3
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Notice that isn't the PS3 logo in the back. MS is paying IW up the #%@ so the 360 will get the superior
version. Not that they would need to for a shooter
What was the point of posting this other than to instigate a 360 vs. ps3 argument. Go do something more productive. I'm getting my copy on
360 cuz well its a shooter and I got all COD games on my 360 but this is obvious flamebait. Dude obviously ment he was getting it on ps3 whats so wrong with
that? its better for all of us that the game sells so IW gives us more
Well, if he meant nothing more than that he was getting it for the PS3, then I apologize. It just looked like he was trying to fire shots because the vid was
from the PS3 version so I thought that I would remind him which version IW spent more time on perfecting.
where's your proof man? lol I bet you never heard of companies paying more for advertising its only on one system when its multiplat. I remember when this happened with the Madden commercials

LOL, I'll tell you that if Microsoft DIDN'T pay IW money to have IW employees posing next to only xbox 360 signs, the custom console deal and the multiplayer map packs being available on 360 before the PS3, then I would be even more happy as a 360 owner. But yes, Microsoft and IW have worked together. Certainly much more than Sony and IW. Major Nelson mentioned the cooperation between the two during a media interview about MW2.
Sony did the same thing for Tekken 6, with that Holyfield commercial. At the end of the commercial it only says PS3 even though it's coming for the 360 as well.
*waits for you to write yet another post about how you have both consoles but take the PS3 fanboy side*
Thats exactly what I'm saying its paid advertising where did they say its superior man. I mean I'm happy I'll get the superior versionas I get them all for 360 but just tell me where Major Nelson ever said it is superior on 360 all they did was pay for exclusive advertising even tho its multiplat. And you should add me on LIVE maybe we can play some cod4. GT in sig. Lol at callingme a ps3 fanboy for simply asking where you got your info from.

Can I ask you dudes what the hell you're arguing for?

roll.gif

Ol' pen protector face %#! bammas.

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom