COD MW 2 INFO LEAKED!

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Can I ask you dudes what the hell you're arguing for?
roll.gif

Ol' pen protector face %#! bammas.
My-T.
I just wanna know where MS ever said "360 is getting a superior version" I have all cod games on 360 add me in my GT. I'm not a ps3fanboy I just wanna see where this has been stated.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

IM THE GREATEST XBOX 360 CALL OF DUTY 4 PLAYER NIKETALK HAS EVER SEEN
gamertags:
packmanvick
romo 2 owens
oj simpson x187

people can vouch for me
nerd.gif

i sonned you a few times
laugh.gif
you are not, absolutely NOT! the person to be talking mess about other people on cod4

we had the tourney summer 2008, no one wanted to be captain so your bum @!* stepped up
jesus you were terrible, you went negative every game and never had more than 8 kills
please do everyone in this world a favor and play halo odst
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is true...Can't even much lie...THB puts in work on COD,quick with the Knife like OJ[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...Plus its free Comedy listening to this fool talk the !*!@ he does...[/color]

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

IM THE GREATEST XBOX 360 CALL OF DUTY 4 PLAYER NIKETALK HAS EVER SEEN
gamertags:
packmanvick
romo 2 owens
oj simpson x187

people can vouch for me
nerd.gif

i sonned you a few times
laugh.gif
you are not, absolutely NOT! the person to be talking mess about other people on cod4

we had the tourney summer 2008, no one wanted to be captain so your bum @!* stepped up
jesus you were terrible, you went negative every game and never had more than 8 kills
please do everyone in this world a favor and play halo odst
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is true...Can't even much lie...THB puts in work on COD, quick with the Knife like OJ[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...Plus its free Comedy listening to this fool talk the !*!@ he does...[/color]

I will vouch, everything that JordanDon said is the truth.

JESUS HOWARD CHRIST.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT FRIDAY.

Spoiler [+]
Hood spots FTW

My-T.

You already know.

FIFA the Friday before RD
DJ HERO Friday before RD
COD is next

JESUS HOWARD CHRIST.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT FRIDAY.

Spoiler [+]
Hood spots FTW

My-T.
same spot we hit for the madden or what?

this shouldnt be a ps3 vs 360 thread, but Ill put in my 2 cents without being bias

the game is the SAME on both consoles, no IW did not take time to perfect it on the 360, is the controls better? maybe but thats preference, its all the samething, but heres the preorders on amazon.com
6ylbnd.jpg

xbox is owning right now

and these are quotes from numerous people from the gamespot ps3 forum
Xbox has a vastly superior internet interface and community. It does everything that the PS3 does except it has tons of developers which develop soley for the Xbox.
The 360 has way more players then PSN, most PSN accounts are alternates or fake accounts. Since LIVE charges for profiles, this isn't a problem.

thats what it comes down too, its the same crap on both consoles but for a game thats prides itself on its multiplayer, xbox does have an edge

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

NYC HEADS!!!! Anybody know where I can cop today? Cash is not a problem

wait till next week lots of spots told me next week.
yup same were i was told by Wednesday Thursday of next week
pimp.gif
, but i ordered the NVG one
tired.gif
might just pick up the 360 one aswell

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

*******SPOILER**********

Here is a couple of minutes of the airport level in campaign mode
the quality is garbage and its still
eek.gif
That !@#$ honestly made me feel uncomfortable to watch.

Never have I ever come across a video game that made me feel this way. Ever.

There's no way in hell I'm gonna let anyone in my family play this or even catch me playing this particular mission.

Here's the video on a different site:

http://hellforge.gameriot.com/blogs/Hellforge/Modern-Warfare-2s-Controversial-Opening

Again, *******SPOILER**********

Fast-forward to 1:53 if you wanna skip the mission briefing/loading times.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

That !@#$ honestly made me feel uncomfortable to watch.

Never have I ever come across a video game that made me feel this way. Ever.

There's no way in hell I'm gonna let anyone in my family play this or even catch me playing this particular mission.
couple of m friends said the same thing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
best believe IW is going to be getting some crap from the press

I dont care though, its a video game

*SPOILER*

it seems like if your a terrorist at some russian airport or something, I DID NOT expect that at all, but I was amazed, it looked so badass all the civiliansstruggling for their lives
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I sound evil but come on its a game

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Xbox has a vastly superior internet interface and community. It does everything that the PS3 does except it has tons of developers which develop soley for the Xbox.
The 360 has way more players then PSN, most PSN accounts are alternates or fake accounts. Since LIVE charges for profiles, this isn't a problem.

thats what it comes down too, its the same crap on both consoles but for a game thats prides itself on its multiplayer, xbox does have an edge

The first one is opinion/preference.

While the second one may be fact, having more in this case doesn't mean better since you can fit 18 people in a match anyway. That just means there aremore campers/kids/sucky players/haxxors/teamkillers/etc. around to wreck your game. (As was my experience on my homeboys 360.
sick.gif

Killing the innocent sounds meh but it's a war game. All's fair.
devil.gif

I sorry but playing as a terrorist killing innocent people is going overboard. IW are proving themselves to be a bunch of $%+@**$! more and more as the monthspass. They should get all the ++*% in the world for putting that in the game.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I sorry but playing as a terrorist killing innocent people is going overboard. IW are proving themselves to be a bunch of $%+@**$! more and more as the months pass. They should get all the ++*% in the world for putting that in the game.
damn no one ever played Counterstrike?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Y'all saying all this terrorist !!@%#%!# but didn't hear this *$%! when GTA dropped[/color]

Back
Top Bottom