COD : WARZONE anyone playing?

rogue company and fall guys been getting all my attention recently

gotta get back into warzone

played on saturday for the first time in a while.

mini-royale is a lot of funny, but almost too mini? maybe expand it just a tad. also played plunder for the first time. would like for more money for kills to balance out the emphasis on looting.

Got the blue print 4 times tonight in quads, had to make sure all my buddies could get it since they joined online at different times lol. It’s actually a pretty fun Easter egg. There’s a juggernaut loadout in there that you can throw outside of the stadium, but it’s not heavily armored like the other ones that drop in Warzone. I’d recommend trying to save it for the end when you’re not having to travel as much.

cant wait till they nerf this bruen

obv its the gun i been using since nickmercs put it on but man its just so hard to not use any other gun.. TTK is fast and each bullet feels like you got stopping power lol

game is legit bruenzone atm and has been for few weeks now

speak of the devil ehhh....

Last edited:
6BDC7B13-ED74-4EA5-AE63-8EAC4D93F3AD.jpeg
**** is killing my hiigh

cant wait till they nerf this bruen

obv its the gun i been using since nickmercs put it on but man its just so hard to not use any other gun.. TTK is fast and each bullet feels like you got stopping power lol

game is legit bruenzone atm and has been for few weeks now

speak of the devil ehhh....

Recoil on that ***** still ridiculous for an LMG.

I'll keep rollin with it.

The People quitting on quads Deserve to have their nails pulled out. **** is annoying. Was just finishing up a Most Wanted to bring em all back and was inside on 30 seconds just for all of my teammates to leave....

L
The People quitting on quads Deserve to have their nails pulled out. **** is annoying. Was just finishing up a Most Wanted to bring em all back and was inside on 30 seconds just for all of my teammates to leave....

I only run with my friends.

Don't know how yall run with randoms.

Got the blue print 4 times tonight in quads, had to make sure all my buddies could get it since they joined online at different times lol. It’s actually a pretty fun Easter egg. There’s a juggernaut loadout in there that you can throw outside of the stadium, but it’s not heavily armored like the other ones that drop in Warzone. I’d recommend trying to save it for the end when you’re not having to travel as much.
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
I only run with my friends.

Don't know how yall run with randoms.
forreal

Back
Top Bottom