CODMW2 NOOB HELP!!!

- Stay away from the middle lane in Highrise, you will get sniped. Always throw smoke first
If you don't have cold-blooded to go with the smoke grenade don't even bother running through it. Not to mention every tuber in the game will shoot the cloud for no reason.

Met a couple people who have gone 70-6 in domination...that's INSANE.

I like using the M4 + red dot, slight of hand, stopping power and commando.

Slight of hand is nice because you can aim down the sights and reload faster which gives you an advantage I think.

How do you adjust sensitivity settings though? I am terrible with the UMP, although I see a lot of people using it.

Met a couple people who have gone 70-6 in domination...that's INSANE.

I like using the M4 + red dot, slight of hand, stopping power and commando.

Slight of hand is nice because you can aim down the sights and reload faster which gives you an advantage I think.

How do you adjust sensitivity settings though? I am terrible with the UMP, although I see a lot of people using it.

5-7-11 kill streak
pimp.gif

18th letter wrote:

to adjust sensitivity when you choose multiplayer the next screen will say

options on the bottom. from there change sensitivity. To use the UMP dont hold on the trigger

unless your face to face with someone, but if the target is to far  tap the trigger  

18th letter wrote:

to adjust sensitivity when you choose multiplayer the next screen will say

options on the bottom. from there change sensitivity. To use the UMP dont hold on the trigger

unless your face to face with someone, but if the target is to far  tap the trigger  

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

smh @ giving tips for a simple shooting game

Aim and shoot breh...if you see him first you get him.
youll be surprised at how trash people are though
my tips:

never stand still while shooting, always move side to side, youll win most duels this way.

never stay with the team. I play with randoms 100% of the time and majority of the people are trash and will get u killed.

dont rely on your team to watch your back, ive done this and have died 80% of the time.

there is no such thing as kill stealing during team based games.

pay attention to the UAV it will save your life

when sniping never stand in 1 place for too long, people like to get revenge. anytime i get killed by a sniper i get my revenge so i know other people do the same

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

smh @ giving tips for a simple shooting game

Aim and shoot breh...if you see him first you get him.
youll be surprised at how trash people are though
my tips:

never stand still while shooting, always move side to side, youll win most duels this way.

never stay with the team. I play with randoms 100% of the time and majority of the people are trash and will get u killed.

dont rely on your team to watch your back, ive done this and have died 80% of the time.

there is no such thing as kill stealing during team based games.

pay attention to the UAV it will save your life

when sniping never stand in 1 place for too long, people like to get revenge. anytime i get killed by a sniper i get my revenge so i know other people do the same

Cold Blooded + Silenced weapon.

3-7 killstreak. You'll get more of those than the 9+ Streaks.
Carepackages can save your %+%. If you get Ammo, use it as bait, watch as the vultures scramble for your box. Pause.

Cold Blooded + Silenced weapon.

3-7 killstreak. You'll get more of those than the 9+ Streaks.
Carepackages can save your %+%. If you get Ammo, use it as bait, watch as the vultures scramble for your box. Pause.

Use UAV and help out your team, shoot even use counter UAV.

Learn spawn points and where both teams usually meet initially.

If you notice a camping team (the type that won't even leave their spawn point), get ready to use that Marathon/Cold Blooded/Commando class with noob tube, gets em every time.
pimp.gif

Use UAV and help out your team, shoot even use counter UAV.

Learn spawn points and where both teams usually meet initially.

If you notice a camping team (the type that won't even leave their spawn point), get ready to use that Marathon/Cold Blooded/Commando class with noob tube, gets em every time.
pimp.gif

UMP/TAR/ACR silenced+scavanger pro+cold blooded+ninja=
pimp.gif

since your new to mw2 I'd say learn the maps first so you know wher a majority of the people will be and try to flank around or be more aware.

UMP/TAR/ACR silenced+scavanger pro+cold blooded+ninja=
pimp.gif

since your new to mw2 I'd say learn the maps first so you know wher a majority of the people will be and try to flank around or be more aware.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Whatever you do, don't run with NTers. Bunch of kill thieves
smh.gif

any NTers I've run with are pretty solid and cool players. how do they steal ur kills?

smh.gif

any NTers I've run with are pretty solid and cool players. how do they steal ur kills?

Originally Posted by AlSnEaKs

smh.gif

LOL

the NTers i run with, dj-wes1er, henz, keith, will take your kills in a heartbeat. S!! funny tho cause its expected.

Originally Posted by AlSnEaKs

smh.gif

LOL

the NTers i run with, dj-wes1er, henz, keith, will take your kills in a heartbeat. S!! funny tho cause its expected.

Back
Top Bottom