CODMW2 NOOB HELP!!!

- You gotta have really fast reflexes to be good.
- If you're looking out a window, don't stick your head and gun out, #$*@%% can see you from the sides/bottom. Instead, stand as far back as possible.
- Find a route you are comfortable with when the round starts. Also, clear out of the first spawn point asap to avoid that grenade(s) the enemy team will launch at the start of every round.
- When you are hiding in a corner to reload, do not press up against the walls, #$*@%% can see your gun/body parts sticking out through the wall.
- You're not good if you use commando.
- Play with a party (preferably comprised of NTers).
- Towards the end of the reload animation, press the sprint button and let go of it immediately to shave like 0.2 seconds off the reload time.  This works differently for different guns.  Like for the scar, the time frame to press the sprint button is so small that it's really not worth doing it to save the 0.05 seconds because if you miss, you will have to go through the reload animation again.  So know your guns.
- Play against a party of NTer's. I'm almost certain that if any single NTer is on a team with randoms playing against a whole team of NTers, that single NTer is not going to win a single match. I've tried many times and I'm usually the team leader with like a 1.3 k/d ratio.
- You're not good if you use pain killer, but that's pretty obvious because you've already died 4 times to have pain killer on.
- If you're uncertain of whether or not an enemy is in a room/area, don't announce your presence by tossing a grenade/stun/flash into the room/area before entering.

I'll add more later as I think of them.  I'm bored at work already.

- You gotta have really fast reflexes to be good.
- If you're looking out a window, don't stick your head and gun out, #$*@%% can see you from the sides/bottom. Instead, stand as far back as possible.
- Find a route you are comfortable with when the round starts. Also, clear out of the first spawn point asap to avoid that grenade(s) the enemy team will launch at the start of every round.
- When you are hiding in a corner to reload, do not press up against the walls, #$*@%% can see your gun/body parts sticking out through the wall.
- You're not good if you use commando.
- Play with a party (preferably comprised of NTers).
- Towards the end of the reload animation, press the sprint button and let go of it immediately to shave like 0.2 seconds off the reload time.  This works differently for different guns.  Like for the scar, the time frame to press the sprint button is so small that it's really not worth doing it to save the 0.05 seconds because if you miss, you will have to go through the reload animation again.  So know your guns.
- Play against a party of NTer's. I'm almost certain that if any single NTer is on a team with randoms playing against a whole team of NTers, that single NTer is not going to win a single match. I've tried many times and I'm usually the team leader with like a 1.3 k/d ratio.
- You're not good if you use pain killer, but that's pretty obvious because you've already died 4 times to have pain killer on.
- If you're uncertain of whether or not an enemy is in a room/area, don't announce your presence by tossing a grenade/stun/flash into the room/area before entering.

I'll add more later as I think of them.  I'm bored at work already.

You cant go wrong with

ACR with Silencer
AA12's or Spas
Flash Grenade
Claymores

Perks
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro or Commando Pro

If your reflexes are good, you can use Hardline Pro instead of Stopping Power Pro. The ACR becomes dumb weak and getting off the first shot is a Must though. This the class I use to get Nukes all the time.

You cant go wrong with

ACR with Silencer
AA12's or Spas
Flash Grenade
Claymores

Perks
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro or Commando Pro

If your reflexes are good, you can use Hardline Pro instead of Stopping Power Pro. The ACR becomes dumb weak and getting off the first shot is a Must though. This the class I use to get Nukes all the time.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Just don't play with BigJoe in any Hardcore modes, or prepare to be team killed.
roll.gif
I didn't want to play hardcore that day and this dude says "I promise I wont team kill"

Next thing you know the game starts and our whole team gets RPGd.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Just don't play with BigJoe in any Hardcore modes, or prepare to be team killed.
roll.gif
I didn't want to play hardcore that day and this dude says "I promise I wont team kill"

Next thing you know the game starts and our whole team gets RPGd.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Couple more I was reminded of while playing yesterday:

-reiterating the importance of headshots, try to get at least 2 or 3 kills in high traffic off one clip before reloading.
-in high traffic, go quick prone while reloading
-ALWAYS turn a corner with your gun drawn down the sights
-When you see a bunch of enemeys, always shoot the immediate threat first
- Stun grenades are thrown overhand while flash are thrown underhand
- The AA12 is more effective at the hip
- When Turning a wall-to-wall corner, dont hug it. Stay wide of the corner so you dont get knifed
- You can reload and jump, but you cant jump and then reload
- If your teammate is entering a buiding in one door, enter thru a different door so its faster to clear the room
- Place a claymore infront of a riotshielder
- If you feel an enemy has spotted you, it would be better to try to shoot him back instead of running away because chances are he will kill you anyway. At least get an assist
- on derail, to help clear out the middle wearhouse, go to the catwalk, and shoot through the wearhouse window

TIPS ON WHAT NOT TO DO:

- Dont run across the soccer field in Favela
- Dont use the downhill entrence to the middle warhouse in Derail
- Stay out of the middle of the map in scrapyard
- Dont spend alot of time in the wasteland bunker. you will get everything thrown at you
- Camping in the video room in Invasion is not a good idea
- Dont blow your teams cover and location in close games by throwing a grenade in the direction of where your going
- Dont spend alot of time sniping in the single tower on underpass
- Dont stand too close to the house windows in estate, and dont spend alot of time in the upstairs bedroom. Out side behind a car by the boathouse is best
- Stay away from the middle of Crash. three buildongs have a vantage point on you
- STAY THE %%*% OF THE BRIDGES in overgrown. I'm tired of seeing my teammate sniped. Take the ditch across instead....well at least i know where the snipers are tho..
- Do what ever you can to get away from yourspawn. Dont let the other team trap you there
- Dont run into new areas with out looking left, up, and right. You might get picked off from behind
- If you and an enemy are trying to knife eachother and you both miss, dont try to knife again, instead back up and shoot him in the face
- Dont run around like an idiot on Rust. On that map, minimal movement is best. Even better as soon as the match starts, run up the tower
- Dont let your equipment go to waste. Each life you have, make sure you drop one claymore, or throw one frag,
- Stay away from the middle lane in Highrise, you will get sniped. Always throw smoke first
- DONT CALL IN A UAV WHEN YOUR RADAR IS JAMMED!!! and dont call a uav when one is already out
- Stay away from the middle hallway in terminal. instead go around the back where the bagageclaims are

Couple more I was reminded of while playing yesterday:

-reiterating the importance of headshots, try to get at least 2 or 3 kills in high traffic off one clip before reloading.
-in high traffic, go quick prone while reloading
-ALWAYS turn a corner with your gun drawn down the sights
-When you see a bunch of enemeys, always shoot the immediate threat first
- Stun grenades are thrown overhand while flash are thrown underhand
- The AA12 is more effective at the hip
- When Turning a wall-to-wall corner, dont hug it. Stay wide of the corner so you dont get knifed
- You can reload and jump, but you cant jump and then reload
- If your teammate is entering a buiding in one door, enter thru a different door so its faster to clear the room
- Place a claymore infront of a riotshielder
- If you feel an enemy has spotted you, it would be better to try to shoot him back instead of running away because chances are he will kill you anyway. At least get an assist
- on derail, to help clear out the middle wearhouse, go to the catwalk, and shoot through the wearhouse window

TIPS ON WHAT NOT TO DO:

- Dont run across the soccer field in Favela
- Dont use the downhill entrence to the middle warhouse in Derail
- Stay out of the middle of the map in scrapyard
- Dont spend alot of time in the wasteland bunker. you will get everything thrown at you
- Camping in the video room in Invasion is not a good idea
- Dont blow your teams cover and location in close games by throwing a grenade in the direction of where your going
- Dont spend alot of time sniping in the single tower on underpass
- Dont stand too close to the house windows in estate, and dont spend alot of time in the upstairs bedroom. Out side behind a car by the boathouse is best
- Stay away from the middle of Crash. three buildongs have a vantage point on you
- STAY THE %%*% OF THE BRIDGES in overgrown. I'm tired of seeing my teammate sniped. Take the ditch across instead....well at least i know where the snipers are tho..
- Do what ever you can to get away from yourspawn. Dont let the other team trap you there
- Dont run into new areas with out looking left, up, and right. You might get picked off from behind
- If you and an enemy are trying to knife eachother and you both miss, dont try to knife again, instead back up and shoot him in the face
- Dont run around like an idiot on Rust. On that map, minimal movement is best. Even better as soon as the match starts, run up the tower
- Dont let your equipment go to waste. Each life you have, make sure you drop one claymore, or throw one frag,
- Stay away from the middle lane in Highrise, you will get sniped. Always throw smoke first
- DONT CALL IN A UAV WHEN YOUR RADAR IS JAMMED!!! and dont call a uav when one is already out
- Stay away from the middle hallway in terminal. instead go around the back where the bagageclaims are

and dont call a uav when one is already out

I don't know about that; I like multiple uavs in the air.  The scans are more frequent which allow you to get a better prediction of where your enemy is going.

and dont call a uav when one is already out

I don't know about that; I like multiple uavs in the air.  The scans are more frequent which allow you to get a better prediction of where your enemy is going.

derrty6232 wrote:
Play against a party of NTer's. I'm almost certain that if any single NTer is on a team with randoms playing against a whole team of NTers, that single NTer is not going to win a single match. I've tried many times and I'm usually the team leader with like a 1.3 k/d ratio.

Wrong, I did this yesterday and the day before on these NT dudes.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

derrty6232 wrote:
Play against a party of NTer's. I'm almost certain that if any single NTer is on a team with randoms playing against a whole team of NTers, that single NTer is not going to win a single match. I've tried many times and I'm usually the team leader with like a 1.3 k/d ratio.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

derrty6232 wrote:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

however, if you play on an all NT team vs another all NT team, you might find it hard to get kills because its a camp fest

derrty6232 wrote:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

however, if you play on an all NT team vs another all NT team, you might find it hard to get kills because its a camp fest

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

derrty6232 wrote:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I did this single handedly against 4 NTers. I kept joining their games just to beat them haha. I think Dmasta and vintage were in the room. I know Dmasta was pissed in the quary map. I killed him 4 times in like 15 seconds haha. Dude kept commin back for his 'payback' Then after the 3rd kill, i dropped my predator on him right when he respawned even tho he had coldblooded

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

derrty6232 wrote:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I did this single handedly against 4 NTers. I kept joining their games just to beat them haha. I think Dmasta and vintage were in the room. I know Dmasta was pissed in the quary map. I killed him 4 times in like 15 seconds haha. Dude kept commin back for his 'payback' Then after the 3rd kill, i dropped my predator on him right when he respawned even tho he had coldblooded

If you don't have cold-blooded to go with the smoke grenade don't even bother running through it. Not to mention every tuber in the game will shoot the cloud for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom