CODMW2 NOOB HELP!!!

Start using the ACR, UMP or SCAR if you haven't already. Those are about as good as it gets. AK is trash.

Find some way to kill 400 fools with the AA-12 for the extended mags. It's the single best corner checker in the game.

Take some time to learn the maps and what you can shoot through with and without FMJ. It's worth it.

Tips?

- If there's 2 or more of you in a group about to leave a building, let their dumb %$*%@ go first.

- Use a pred/harrier/stealth bomber killstreak chain for a quick set of kills that don't have as big a chance of being shot down.

- Attach painkiller to all but 1 class. Not only is it stupid cheap but if you use it well you'll get a payback kill plus an extra kill due to the same guy coming back to try to get you again (works about 99% of the time.
grin.gif
)

- make a riot shield class with any secondary, (stinger or USP recommended) a throwing knife, and stun grenades. Scavenger/Coldblooded or lightweight/commando pro, ninja pro or scrambler pro depending on game type. Then chill in random rooms and wait for someone to start shooting at you. When they're reloading throw a stun grenade (so they don't freak out and end up miraculously killing you) then hit em with the throwing knife.

If they throw a semtex on you just run forward and bash em so you get kill credit.
laugh.gif

Start using the ACR, UMP or SCAR if you haven't already. Those are about as good as it gets. AK is trash.

Find some way to kill 400 fools with the AA-12 for the extended mags. It's the single best corner checker in the game.

Take some time to learn the maps and what you can shoot through with and without FMJ. It's worth it.

Tips?

- If there's 2 or more of you in a group about to leave a building, let their dumb %$*%@ go first.

- Use a pred/harrier/stealth bomber killstreak chain for a quick set of kills that don't have as big a chance of being shot down.

- Attach painkiller to all but 1 class. Not only is it stupid cheap but if you use it well you'll get a payback kill plus an extra kill due to the same guy coming back to try to get you again (works about 99% of the time.
grin.gif
)

- make a riot shield class with any secondary, (stinger or USP recommended) a throwing knife, and stun grenades. Scavenger/Coldblooded or lightweight/commando pro, ninja pro or scrambler pro depending on game type. Then chill in random rooms and wait for someone to start shooting at you. When they're reloading throw a stun grenade (so they don't freak out and end up miraculously killing you) then hit em with the throwing knife.

If they throw a semtex on you just run forward and bash em so you get kill credit.
laugh.gif

scar
noob tube
aa12 extended mags
one man army
danger close
commando

or

riot shield
g18 akimbo
c4
scavenger
danger close

you'll make friends real quick

scar
noob tube
aa12 extended mags
one man army
danger close
commando

or

riot shield
g18 akimbo
c4
scavenger
danger close

you'll make friends real quick

I always use:

WA2000
Spas
Marathon
Stopping Power
Steady Aim
Claymore

Sniping definitely isn't for everyone, though.

Tips for sniping:

-Don't travel with your team. Flank, flank, flank.
-When turning corners, switch to your secondary. Once you become familiarized with sniping you might be able to start no-scoping, but make the secondary a habit.
-Once you get a kill, move after a few seconds. Unless you're content with camping, like a another guy said, people like to get revenge. Staying in one spot is fine, but you'll get a lot better at quick-scoping and learn to take better routes if you're on the move every once in a while.
-Pick spots that will provide you with opportunity. Not every map is great for sniping, but most of them have at least 3 spots that are suitable for sniping.
-When you miss, don't rapidly fire hoping to hit the dude. Instead, get out of the scope view and then instantly go back in. It's a little faster than waiting for the recoil to subside, and it'll make you better at quick-scoping.
-Learn your enemies' habits. This goes mostly for clan play, or just playing with friends on a regular basis. Humans are creatures of habit. People typically like to go to a few places on each map and will stay there. You can pick up on the habits of an enemy in a single match, and exploit those in the next.
-Use your nades as tools to flank with.

I always use:

WA2000
Spas
Marathon
Stopping Power
Steady Aim
Claymore

Sniping definitely isn't for everyone, though.

Tips for sniping:

-Don't travel with your team. Flank, flank, flank.
-When turning corners, switch to your secondary. Once you become familiarized with sniping you might be able to start no-scoping, but make the secondary a habit.
-Once you get a kill, move after a few seconds. Unless you're content with camping, like a another guy said, people like to get revenge. Staying in one spot is fine, but you'll get a lot better at quick-scoping and learn to take better routes if you're on the move every once in a while.
-Pick spots that will provide you with opportunity. Not every map is great for sniping, but most of them have at least 3 spots that are suitable for sniping.
-When you miss, don't rapidly fire hoping to hit the dude. Instead, get out of the scope view and then instantly go back in. It's a little faster than waiting for the recoil to subside, and it'll make you better at quick-scoping.
-Learn your enemies' habits. This goes mostly for clan play, or just playing with friends on a regular basis. Humans are creatures of habit. People typically like to go to a few places on each map and will stay there. You can pick up on the habits of an enemy in a single match, and exploit those in the next.
-Use your nades as tools to flank with.

Playing Demolition, w/ SCAR Scavenger will help you level up FAST.

By winning rounds, and doing at the minimum even you get a Match Bonus around 1K

with a complete 3 round game of a 3-4k Match Bonus.

i can almost assure you it will be better than the match bounuses you'll receive in Domination/TDM

Playing Demolition, w/ SCAR Scavenger will help you level up FAST.

By winning rounds, and doing at the minimum even you get a Match Bonus around 1K

with a complete 3 round game of a 3-4k Match Bonus.

i can almost assure you it will be better than the match bounuses you'll receive in Domination/TDM

ump - silenced/fmj/extended mag/whatever
spas
semtex
stun
marathon
lightweight
commando

i dont use that class anymore because it's quite dirty but it got me going when i sucked real bad

ump - silenced/fmj/extended mag/whatever
spas
semtex
stun
marathon
lightweight
commando

i dont use that class anymore because it's quite dirty but it got me going when i sucked real bad

thnaks fellas...got that scar with silencer and redot..improved my kills to a plus 8..even had a game of 40 and 8!felt like the man until i saw the ranks i was playing with..lol...went to capture the flag and went 2 for 38...smdh....even got a few death threats in the message box.serious business on that ps3...add me ..jrock

thnaks fellas...got that scar with silencer and redot..improved my kills to a plus 8..even had a game of 40 and 8!felt like the man until i saw the ranks i was playing with..lol...went to capture the flag and went 2 for 38...smdh....even got a few death threats in the message box.serious business on that ps3...add me ..jrock

Use this class.

ACR w/ holographic or red dot sight
Stinger
Sleight of Hand
Stopping Power
Ninja/Steady Aim
Semtex

Use this class.

ACR w/ holographic or red dot sight
Stinger
Sleight of Hand
Stopping Power