Cold Sore UNappreciation

abreva-cold-sore-treatment-tube.jpg

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

get a little abreva (i think its called) you will be cool.

i been using it reliquously....seems like the sucker wont go away.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Prolly not what your laughin at but I'm lookin at my keyboard like, Is the Q that close to the G?

Then it clicks. This __ is immune to abreva. !@#$ aint even been on the market that long.
laugh.gif

There is currently no cure for herpes; no vaccine is currently available to prevent or eliminate herpes. However, treatments are available to reduce viral reproduction and shedding, prevent the virus from entering the skin, and alleviate the severity of symptomatic episodes.

Dirtylicious wrote:
it IS herpes

laugh.gif
But mostly everyone has it so yal chill on the clownin. You might haveit and never have a outbreak. You could of got it when your %%!# aunt kissed you when you were 2. Just certain things cause the outbreak such as thecold........ or you went too hard on the wrong girl.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Dirtylicious wrote:
it IS herpes

laugh.gif
But mostly everyone has it so yal chill on the clownin. You might have it and never have a outbreak. You could of got it when your %%!# aunt kissed you when you were 2. Just certain things cause the outbreak such as the cold........ or you went too hard on the wrong girl.

sick.gif
frown.gif
..stop it!

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Dirtylicious wrote:
it IS herpes

laugh.gif
But mostly everyone has it so yal chill on the clownin. You might have it and never have a outbreak. You could of got it when your %%!# aunt kissed you when you were 2. Just certain things cause the outbreak such as the cold........ or you went too hard on the wrong girl.

sick.gif
frown.gif
..stop it!
laugh.gif
Well not mostly but I CAN tell you that its way more thenyou think. Your best friends best friend has it..........

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Dirtylicious wrote:
it IS herpes

laugh.gif

sick.gif
frown.gif
..stop it!
laugh.gif
Well not mostly but I CAN tell you that its way more then you think. Your best friends best friend has it..........

Most studies say 50-80% of adults in America have HSV-1. So it's at least 50% but prob. closer to 80%.
laugh.gif

If you have a girl, don't kiss her or go down on her. This is your version of a Period!

Got to give her the ol'

Heisman-Trophy-767895.JPG

you can still spread herpes even if you never had an outbreak. Just as long as you have it. It fluctuates between being contagious and not. And it is closer80% of adults. Kind of crazy, its a disease that can't be controlled or stopped. So a bunch of people might want to tone it down, cuz yaw might just haveit. And if you don't, someone real close to you does.

go to your pharmacy and pick up some L-Lysine pills.

also, grab a damp tea-bag and keep it on the sore.

google L-Lysine...as well as tea bag AND cold sores

you'll see tons of info

some girl I know had like 3 on her bottom lip and 2 on the top..
sick.gif

claimed they were cold sores... where's a doc. when you need one?

been having the same problem

had this little thing for a week now and its starting to crack and stuff
indifferent.gif
hopefully its healing

i've been using that carmex stuff where you apply it with your finger...just makes my lip burn
mad.gif

it can be caused because of trauma to the mouth. my friend had braces and got elbowed playing basketball. after that he got like 5-7 canker sores i think. butyeah ambesol or abreva and it takes like a week to heal.

Back
Top Bottom