Cold Sore UNappreciation

on this package it says Cold Sore Treatment and herpes in spanish. from walgreens.com

444963.jpg

Never had one in my life. Look up cold sores, it's all related to herpes

Originally Posted by freshpearojeiys

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

it IS herpes

Yes now the question is which one....Simplex 1 or Simplex 2.
nerd.gif

if its on his lip its simplex 1, simplex 2 only comes out on the genitalia

most likely HSV1...but HSV2 does NOT only present with genital lesions. both HSV1 and HSV2 can present with primary lesions of the oral mucosa, lips, orgenitals

do only white people get cold sores/oral herpes?

I only ask because Ive never ran into someone with a cold sore and ive never gotten one myself.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

do only white people get cold sores/oral herpes?

I only ask because Ive never ran into someone with a cold sore and ive never gotten one myself.

80% of the adult US populations has herpes simplex 1....the white US population is less than 70%...do the math

I just got one of these, and after putting my life that it was not herpes, I got shut down by every website as they all called it herpes. But Cold sore is thecover up term for it.

I used to get them. I went and got tested and the doc told me it wasn't the big herp. He told me to stop using the lip chap I was using at the time and toswitch up my hygiene routine a lil bit when it comes to my lips.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ people not understanding that most Americans do have that form of herpes -just most the time it is dormant

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Dirtylicious wrote:
it IS herpes

laugh.gif
But mostly everyone has it so yal chill on the clownin. You might have it and never have a outbreak. You could of got it when your %%!# aunt kissed you when you were 2. Just certain things cause the outbreak such as the cold........ or you went too hard on the wrong girl.
eek.gif
I dunno where you stay, but people where I live getostracized if they have herpes. That mess is nast-E!

yea, i get a few every year. i cant stand these things. and the urge to touch them and itch is some much worse

Back
Top Bottom