Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kaeptain America
pimp.gif
This shirt will be as good as copped!

Truly think he suffers from cte. Dude can't form coherent thoughts. He's just speaks passionately, loudly and in a concerned tone. And will just throw the word "God" in there.....

But he's saying absolutely nothing.

Dude really tried to say the absence of God in schools is the reason for some of the sht we see today :lol:. America is probably at its best today for everybody, than it's ever been. And it's still fkcd up for minorities. That should tell you something.

[jeezy voice] cte ***** lets get it!!! [jeezy voice]

So cam newton just basically said all lives mater and we should police ourselves :smh:

Last edited:
:smh: at Cam.

Remember, the Panthers hired a white republican dude to "coach" him on race relations

How could he even stand for that?

He's the best QB in the NFL, he can say whatever the **** he wants.

How could you ever let a middle aged white republican tell you how to discuss being a young black man in America?

If this isn't the most backwards ****.....

Too bad Terrence Crutcher's 8th of an inch couldn't save him Scam. We all the same? Get this shucking and jiving dude outta here. Don't respect Toms like Scam.

Death threats were inevitable. Whether it matters or not this is further dividing people. The issue needs to be addressed but this country is divided more than ever. And it will worsen in the next few years.

Death threats were inevitable. Whether it matters or not this is further dividing people. The issue needs to be addressed but this country is divided more than ever. And it will worsen in the next few years.

Who's the one "dividing the country" though?

Surely, it isn't the people that are calling out injustices that are "dividing" the country.

The racist showed their face after Obama was elected. Technology showed what black people have been experiencing for decades prior. The internet exposed racist, and gave them another anonymous or not anonymous way to express themselves.

The country has progressed since the late 60's.....but not as much as some people think.

America has always been divided.

Only reason this country is being divided more because those who didn't know what was up have been finding out since 2012 what's really going down.

Who's the one "dividing the country" though?

Surely, it isn't the people that are calling out injustices that are "dividing" the country.

The racist showed their face after Obama was elected. Technology showed what black people have been experiencing for decades prior. The internet exposed racist, and gave them another anonymous or not anonymous way to express themselves.

The country has progressed since the late 60's.....but not as much as some people think.

America has always been divided.
It always has but now its on steroids. The divide comes from black people uniting. Its simple. While there's always been police killing black people. I'd say its been the higher in the last few years. I've stated before what kap is doing is commendable. But you mean to tell me this is what is going to change things? The killings themselves weren't enough to know this is an issue? I don't know.

Only reason this country is being divided more because those who didn't know what was up have been finding out since 2012 what's really going down.
Just based of my own life, been around a lot of different ethnicities. It was more laid back before. I can only speak about my own experiences. The vibe is eerie now. IMO.

Back
Top Bottom