Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
has anyone been to an NFL game or plan on going to one and kneeling/sitting? may have the chance to go to a cowboys game in Arlington with my dad and am heavily considering doing this and copping and wearing that Kaep shirt. Just wondering what everyone's experience has been if they have done it or know someone who has. Can't front I'll be nervous especially because of the venue(bay area native), but it'd be a huge regret if I didn't back up what I know is right.

has anyone been to an NFL game or plan on going to one and kneeling/sitting? may have the chance to go to a cowboys game in Arlington with my dad and am heavily considering doing this and copping and wearing that Kaep shirt. Just wondering what everyone's experience has been if they have done it or know someone who has. Can't front I'll be nervous especially because of the venue(bay area native), but it'd be a huge regret if I didn't back up what I know is right.

careful out there dude

Last edited:
At first I'm like he's belligerent and fighting, it is what it is, then I remember that the zoned out murderous face eater and the my bomber that clipped police are still living.

Yeah Im not seeing too much info out there on it...not expecting much more clarity besides what the cops said

Sad situation :smh:

I'd gladly trade Ray Lewis for Max kellerman in the next racial draft

Wholetime :lol:

Ray had me in the kitchen eating oatmeal mad as hell watching that BS. Soon as he said something about needing prayer in school I started yelling :lol:

Ray is too far into this preacher thing. He sounds like one of them "We have to pray the racism away" types. _'s ain't tryna hear that at this point.

So cam newton just basically said all lives mater and we should police ourselves :smh:

This dude typed a long *** post about nothing. Pabs posted some article in the NFL thread confirming what I been saying. The Panthers brought in some white dude to basically teach Cam how to be PS and play both sides. I hope Cam snaps outta this **** and be honest cuz he has the status to speak up.

Ray is too far into this preacher thing. He sounds like one of them "We have to pray the racism away" types. _'s ain't tryna hear that at this point.

People co-signed that annoying *$#! for like the last half of his career that he stuck with it...and now people are seeing how stupid that was. Good.

I didn't make it to my seat in time to not stand :lol:. Ushers don't let you walk down the aisle when it's playing. But! There were numerous different people searching for and shouting obscenities at Kaepernick, 49er and Rams fans alike, DURING the national anthem. Like, do y'all hypocritical ************* really only display your fake outrage because he's not standing? Y'all dumb ***** spent your time not paying attention to this song you're supposedly honoring. Hell, y'all weren't even looking at the big *** flag that covered the whole damn field. Rather, y'all spent the entire song looking for a guy you knew wouldn't be standing :smh:

I think I need glasses after reading Cam's post thanks to his alien font :lol:
I think I'm an expert in deciphering encryptions now.

I'm not gunna tell people how to feel about Cam and Sherman, but imo they're still relatively young dudes that should be given time. Cam's latest IG post really isn't all that bad, there's nothing wrong with it. How about all the dudes that aren't saying / doing **** and have kept quiet all along? Just because Kaep set this bar of being super aware, and super outspoken doesn't mean you can expect everyone to be.

This dude posted a pic of Kaep, in a time where he's extremely polarizing. I think that nod alone is progress for Cam. Also the reality is that you need some people that can reach out to moderate white folks, and by being subtle for now it actually isn't a bad thing. If he immediately starts going off about white folks and police he'll please us, but he'll lose many moderate ears. This dude has the charisma and appeal to reach the masses, posts like the one he made are cutting it. Let dude evolve. Even Sherman's stance is changing, son is getting fed up.

Last edited:
I didn't make it to my seat in time to not stand :lol:. Ushers don't let you walk down the aisle when it's playing. But! There were numerous different people searching for and shouting obscenities at Kaepernick, 49er and Rams fans alike, DURING the national anthem. Like, do y'all hypocritical ************* really only display your fake outrage because he's not standing? Y'all dumb ***** spent your time not paying attention to this song you're supposedly honoring. Hell, y'all weren't even looking at the big *** flag that covered the whole damn field. Rather, y'all spent the entire song looking for a guy you knew wouldn't be standing :smh:

I think I need glasses after reading Cam's post thanks to his alien font :lol:
I think I'm an expert in deciphering encryptions now.

I bolded the part that's interesting to me. I haven't been to a sports games since this all started, so I can't confirm the present. But in the past, ushers would stop what they're doing, food vendors stopping what they were doing, and they would basically prevent people from walking or moving. It actually felt very forced and prison like.. Like "YOU MUST STAND FOR THE ANTHEM". My own sense of protest will be timing my bathroom break to coincide with the anthem. When you gotta go, you gotta go. No ones stopping me from doing that.

Which leads me to another question. Are players contractually obligated to be on the field right before kickoff/tipoff? I know some guys arrive late (getting medical treatment right up until the kickoff). It would be quite the protest to be visibly NOT present. Some may say that's even worse than a kneel. There is no winning with some.

Last edited:
I bolded the part that's interesting to me. I haven't been to a sports games since this all started, so I can't confirm the present. But in the past, ushers would stop what they're doing, food vendors stopping what they were doing, and they would basically prevent people from walking or moving. It actually felt very forced and prison like.. Like "YOU MUST STAND FOR THE ANTHEM". My own sense of protest will be timing my bathroom break to coincide with the anthem. When you gotta go, you gotta go. No ones stopping me from doing that.

Which leads me to another question. Are players contractually obligated to be on the field right before kickoff/tipoff? I know some guys arrive late (getting medical treatment right up until the kickoff). It would be quite the protest to be visibly NOT present. Some may say that's even worse than a kneel. There is no winning with some.

Real brave. :rolleyes

Last edited:
The time cover 
smokin.gif

Not sure if this article was posted or not

http://www.vox.com/latest-news/2016/9/21/13000262/colin-kaepernick-terence-crutcher

This quote is perfect
 “There’s a lot of racism in this country disguised as patriotism”

Back
Top Bottom