Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
The UN called American police officers racial terrorists. That's such an appropriate term.

https://thinkprogress.org/un-african-descent-reparations-dfea0d9e9ca9#.4olsek8ge

Shoutout to the UN 
pimp.gif

Racial terrorists is an accurate description.

Last edited:
The whole world is watching. :lol:  The U.S. loves to act like they're on a moral high-horse and experts on Freedom but the rest of the world doesn't see it the same. Between our joke politicians and minorities being treated like crap, it's an embarrassing time to be an American.

and on top of that our very poor preforming education

The whole world is watching. 
laugh.gif
 The U.S. loves to act like they're on a moral high-horse and experts on Freedom but the rest of the world doesn't see it the same. Between our joke politicians and minorities being treated like crap, it's an embarrassing time to be an American.
People here are always baffled and outraged when our news reports on police officers murdering unarmed people with impunity. "How does this happen in a country like the US?" is a common reaction. 

Not that our police's hands are 100% clean but I can count major excessive lethal force cases on one hand. In fact I can only recall 1 and the whole country was in shock over it. A special forces officer killed a mentally ill person in his cell, I think it was a combination of beating and chokeholds.

That was quite a few years ago and I don't recall any cases like that since then.

Our police officers have a lot of oversight and are trained to use lethal force only as an ultimate last resort option. I remember a case where a police officer was fired because he fatally shot a man who came running at him with a knife in hand. He had a taser and the perpetrator was at a distance so he was fired for using lethal force instead of the taser.

Things have definitely gotten a bit worse with the terror attacks but the police organizations organize mandatory classes for officers on racism, how to deal with cultural differences, language barriers, ... That was a common practice even before the terrorism threats as we have quite a large middle eastern population.

Our justice system is also kind of the opposite of the US. There's currently a reality-documentary being aired on tv that shows the police force at work in the wake of the Brussels terror attacks. They arrest some guys with 20 or even 40+ charges on their record and in most cases the justice department lets them go free the same day. Most people here complain that the justice system isn't putting enough people in prison and inadequate sentencing for serious crimes. I suppose I'd rather have that than people being put in jail over carrying a little bit of weed.

As a nation we definitely have a severe problem with racism towards our middle eastern population, but it doesn't really carry over to our police and criminal justice system thankfully. Not yet anyway, and hopefully it can stay that way.

Last edited:
Too bad a majority of certain type of Americans ignore the UN when they call out people here.

Proud of my fellow Americans of all colors who are taking a stand when they don't have to. I really love what I'm seeing.

Also, :evil:

and on top of that our very poor preforming education

:nerd:

jk

People here are always baffled and outraged when our news reports on police officers murdering unarmed people with impunity. "How does this happen in a country like the US?" is a common reaction.
Not that our police's hands are 100% clean but I can count major excessive lethal force cases on one hand. In fact I can only recall 1 and the whole country was in shock over it. A special forces officer killed a mentally ill person in his cell, I think it was a combination of beating and chokeholds.
That was quite a few years ago and I don't recall any cases like that since then.
Our police officers have a lot of oversight and are trained to use lethal force only as an ultimate last resort option. I remember a case where a police officer was fired because he fatally shot a man who came running at him with a knife in hand. He had a taser and the perpetrator was at a distance so he was fired for using lethal force instead of the taser.
Things have definitely gotten a bit worse with the terror attacks but the police organizations organize mandatory classes for officers on racism, how to deal with cultural differences, language barriers, ... That was a common practice even before the terrorism threats as we have quite a large middle eastern population.
Our justice system is also kind of the opposite of the US. There's currently a reality-documentary being aired on tv that shows the police force at work in the wake of the Brussels terror attacks. They arrest some guys with 20 or even 40+ charges on their record and in most cases the justice department lets them go free the same day. Most people here complain that the justice system isn't putting enough people in prison and inadequate sentencing for serious crimes. I suppose I'd rather have that than people being put in jail over carrying a little bit of weed.
As a nation we definitely have a severe problem with racism towards our middle eastern population, but it doesn't really carry over to our police and criminal justice system thankfully. Not yet anyway, and hopefully it can stay that way.

It's pretty clear that America has a heart problem, a literal lack of humanity. I believe it stems from the fact the white people OWNED us, and will never forget it. Those Africans were not brought over here to humans in this society.

Last edited:
The whole world is watching. :lol:  The U.S. loves to act like they're on a moral high-horse and experts on Freedom but the rest of the world doesn't see it the same. Between our joke politicians and minorities being treated like crap, it's an embarrassing time to be an American.

Bruh every time this happens my boss brings it up first thing every morning. People here are surprised when I tell them that my mom feels safer that I live in Africa. They just can´t understand it man.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think that Kaepernick is kinda of an idiot? Don't get me wrong I am very much for the protest. And love the conversation it has sparked across the country.

But I just saw an interview where he said trump and clinton are both liars. While true, it defintely is a false equvialency which can create a dangerous narrative especially with November right around corner.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think that Kaepernick is kinda of an idiot? Don't get me wrong I am very much for the protest. And love the conversation it has sparked across the country.

But I just saw an interview where he said trump and clinton are both liars. While true, it defintely is a false equvialency which can create a dangerous narrative especially with November right around corner.

Bill Maher is that u?

I
Bill Maher is that u?

In the flesh :D.
But he honestly pointed out a serious flaw in Colin's argument. Alot of these gary johnson voters are view both candidates with equal disdain so the are more or less voting for an complete idiot.

Kaep should know better than to paint both of them with same brush especially if since he is so admant about improving race realtions and police brutality.

Last edited:
They both are liars though, it's a fact and I'm voting for Hillary. He didn't go into detail on the differing degrees but they are the two worst candidates maybe in history. As for Gary Johnson he's unqualified for entirely different reasons.

They both are liars though, it's a fact and I'm voting for Hillary. He didn't go into detail on the differing degrees but they are the two worst candidates maybe in history. As for Gary Johnson he's unqualified for entirely different reasons.

That's my problem with his statment, Trump lies compulsively and completely disregards facts. Of course Hillary lies every politician does, that just the way the game is played. Especially if you are in it for 20+ years

Furthermore, Hillary is likely the most qualified and prepared candidate in history its amazing how people could consider her the one of the worst candidates ever, it couldn't be further from the truth. She has 20+ years as public servant (senator, secretary state and first woman). Trump is literally bigoted, spoiled con man who has no concept on how to run government

Lastly, and most importantly she is sympathetic to the black struggle and understands the problems we face today in our communities. IMO it seems it would be a lot more productive for him to use his platform and apply pressure/work with her to help correct some of the problems we have today instead of equating her to Trump and bashing her. He needs to show there is a clear distinction between the 2 candidates and that one is actually willing to solve the problems African Americans face today. Full Disclosure I was/am a bernie supporter but sometimes life doesn't always give your first choice

Last edited:
That's my problem with his arguement, Trump lies compulsively and completly disregards facts. Of course hillary lies every politician does, thats just the way the game is played.

Furthermore, Hillary is likely the most qualified and prepared candidate in history its amazing how people could consider her the one of the worst candidates ever, it couldnt be further from the truth. She has 20 years as public servant (senator, secretary state and first woman). Trump is literally bigoted, spoiled con man who has no concept on how to run government
What was his argument ... 

i thought it was just a statement .... 

and that's the way the game is played? so it's acceptable?? really?? 

What was his argument ... 

i thought it was just a statement .... 

and that's the way the game is played? so it's acceptable?? really?? 
My bad it was just a ignorant statement not an argument.

In the America that's how the game is played. It's not right and I dont agree with it but it is what it is at this point. 
Yea it was just a statement, he wasn't arguing anything.

Last edited:
Get this ******** out of here. **** Bill maher.

He stated a fact, they are both liars.

He doesn't owe anyone an explanation of who's the bigger liar and what they lie about.

Folks want dude to save the world in 30 second sound bites.

Not even an ignorant statement. Politicians are some of most full of ish people. I don't vote, such a waste of time, just a way the government fools the masses into believing they have a say in anything. Smoke and mirrors bull ish. It's all a show.

Last edited:
New dude trying to rustle jimmies. Contradicted himself multiple times. Troll harder fambs

Thanks for the safe, ineffective gesture. Folks are missing the point of why Colin's protest gathered this much attention.

Back
Top Bottom