Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Done had AT & T asince I got my first phone in '04. Word to "Cingular". Ain't switchin :pimp:

The CEO gets it. So simple.
I had cingular wireless [emoji]9994[/emoji]. My pops has worked for AT&T as a tech for 28 years, grandmother n aunt retired from there. When I pay my phone off, they might get my business.

I still have an AT&T plan for my cell phone. Next year will make 10 years. They also provide my internet :pimp:

Done had AT & T asince I got my first phone in '04. Word to "Cingular". Ain't switchin
pimp.gif

The CEO gets it. So simple.
QFE 

It took a long time for him to get it but the point is that he got it. I was definitely on some how can people not get it and still feel that way... but watching this truly makes me think that people need to be reached 1 at a time ... otherwise they'll just be blind or tolerant or just ignorant 

I worked for ATT for about 2 years at the corporate office doing FP&A

I can tell from experience that they are all about diversity...

I'm sure Randall set up some time to talk with various employees about what's going on.

And the ERGs (employee resource groups) are like mini unions inside the company

I worked for ATT for about 2 years at the corporate office doing FP&A

I can tell from experience that they are all about diversity...

I'm sure Randall set up some time to talk with various employees about what's going on.

And the ERGs (employee resource groups) are like mini unions inside the company
sounds good ... Randall ain't clean but if his message spreads, i'm all for it 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...acist-texts-faces-100m-suit-article-1.2202791

All lives matter is a red herring so I don't really care who says it, will always rub me the wrong way. LeBron is in too big of a position to peddle that. And what he does in the community doesn't negate what he said, he said because it's untrue. You know when all lives WILL matter, it's when black lives actually do as well, because for far too many they still do not.

Last edited:
yo is the guy in that vid ALIVE??
Vid got me all in my feels man
I'm sure the "good" cops voted those 2 officers off the force

We need out mothers and fathers to be by our side, black men getting shot by the police is actually the least of our problems.......black men getting sent to jail disproportionately with longer sentences is a bigger issue.

Saw an article in my local paper the other day title was "heroin's hold" trying to paint the heron outbreak in their community out to be a noncriminal issue. Lock they *** up, just like y'all did when you fed our communities crack then threw the book at us when it got to epidemic numbers. Whites over the course of history are despicable. I mean just look at that vid up there. Who's really the animal? And who are the true humans? :nerd:

And it's some agents up in here for real as well. You got a white "rapper" LOL up in here watching on the sidelines for who knows what reason when he knows damn well none of this will ever affect his Caucasoid privileged life. I'll digress though.

Last edited:
Cops are mad hostile even off duty....

One tried to run into me on the bike path in Long Beach today TWICE .... I'm OLD and I sensed the Hater look in his eye from about 8 feet away... I knew it was a cop because he had his Police jogging clothes on.....

He had a fanny Pack with Water containers on it LOL!!

Can't be talking reckless like that famb

I know people hate to hear this... But it ain't all white folk out here tripping.

Can't paint them all like that

*Flame suit*

I feel that. My opinion differs though & I can only go based off my own personal experiences. Through those experiences as well as my knowledge about the world I've come to my conclusion about them as a whole. And they without hesitation would make similar judgements regarding my black ***, you as well my dude. I give none of them the benefit of the doubt it is what it is.

Last edited:
What ended up happening to the officers ? Did they get fired?
the link explains how ofc. Travis Cole is a bully, thug and criminal cop

the video only leaked because "someone" inside the dept leaked it

no charges filed after he was placed on "paid leave" and "then resigned" or what theyre calling "permanently suspended"

as to maintain eligibility to work LE elsewhere

city council is trying to ban him from being able work LE anywhere

they are also looking into filing charges against the female officer ?. Jackson 

Mayor issued public apology to the victim
yo is the guy in that vid ALIVE??
Vid got me all in my feels man
I'm sure the "good" cops voted those 2 officers off the force
yea he's alive

i have a theory about 'good cops" in that they are potentially in just as much danger as a citizen when it comes to "bad cops"

if they say something against "one" of the bad ones the whole sqad is turning on u

and they already know where you live, where your kids go to school

not to mention they can just set up a "active shooter" situation and just take them out in the line of duty
he wanted his **** pushed in SO BAD...props to all involved for not giving him the attention he so clearly desired.

also, I am shocked--shocked--that something like this could happen in Tennessee.
nobody out there wanted to fight

so props yea cuz that was blatant disrespect

but he wasnt in any danger

you see how cavalier the campus were in handling it?

like it was an inconvenience to have to deal with this assault on these black kids race?

like they aint even takin it seriously?

even called the black guy over first before getting the white guy

i bet he just walked him off

gave him a pep talk

told him how he cant do things like in public but theres a klan meeting later
Can't be talking reckless like that famb

I know people hate to hear this... But it ain't all white folk out here tripping.

Can't paint them all like that

*Flame suit*
how many times does this get brought up?

the distinction is implicit

theres no need to always say not all white people when its already implied

as far as im concerned its a moot point

imo there are only three categories 

racist, passive and "on" our side

2 of those three are tripping

Back
Top Bottom