Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
DJIOnZjXcAE2y3u.jpg

he should be more worried about that Zeke lawsuit on Court that's gonna embarrass him.

who is this jason whitlock? why on earth would this idiot think that garbage would be funny? he should be fired for that ****. and kid man kid.... class act was my **** as a kid but damn he faded into oblivion when he use to be on sister sister but damn times so hard he would sign up for that? ridiculous

wow just read up on him hes the guy who made that small asian penis joke about jeremy lin. how does this clown continue to be employed by these networks?

wa-wa-wait, the man's show is called "All Takes Matter?"

I was discussing with a friend recently how in hindsight, "The Boondocks" was a fairly tame comedic interpretation of real life.

It's crazy how much the BLM movement has hurt these white folks. They think they fooling everyone by mocking the name, but I see those tears on the inside

A lot of white folks are emotionally fragile when it comes to stuff like that. Personally if you know you don't fit the description of who groups like BLM are speaking out against, you have no reason to be offended or hurt by it.

ah ****. I don't even know what to believe any more. :lol:

guess I coulda ran a lap around Google first but I was overwhelmed by incredulity.

edit: although I stand by the substance of my original post.

That's a stay in your lane moment if I ever seen one. The union needs to stay doing what they're doing and let the NFL handle its own.

. Goddell needs to be on the players side for once. This could get ugly

A lot of white folks are emotionally fragile when it comes to stuff like that. Personally if you know you don't fit the description of who groups like BLM are speaking out against, you have no reason to be offended or hurt by it.

sounds good on paper, problem is after awhile its like chemotherapy, to kill da bad cells, your gonna end up killing alot of good cells in da process.

its like that "model minority" thing a certain section of da political spectrum hates, but in reverse.

Back
Top Bottom