Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
https://t.co/oT6EMCM332
The man dressed up like Colin Kaepernick during a segment with FS1 star Jason Whitlock is not white ... despite what the Internet thinks.
He's actually Kid from Kid 'n Play -- aka Christopher Reid, star of 'House Party' 1, 2 and 3 (remember, he was replaced by Immature in 'House Party 4').
Whitlock has been receiving all sorts of hate online from people who think he dressed up a white dude to mock the NFL QB. That's simply not the case.
Others -- including ESPN's Josina Anderson -- are pissed at Whitlock for "mocking a movement." Don Cheadle gave his stamp of approval to her criticism.
The actual segment involving Kid (as Kaep) has not aired (at the time this post was written) -- but Whitlock has hinted there's more to the story.
"I remember the good-old days when people sought real information before feigning outrage in a publication or publicly."
Stay tuned ...

Unless he big uppin' Kaep, which we all know he ain't, the hate is warrented and I hope it keeps comin'

Nessa needs to sit on the sidelines and stay there, the story is about him not her and all this does is hurt his cause even more. 2 wrongs dont make a right and this is a low blow for a person in her position. Shes doing more harm then good with this. Even tho it really had no impact on what the Ravens were not gonna do, this just gave them a reason to put in front of the media.

Ray Lewis is a cornball

And why arent more people talking about this Michael Bennett incident?

Nah. She need to keep doing what she doing.

I wouldn't put it past the police to have known who Bennett was and let those shots off just to create a scenario where they could detain him.

I ain't buying what Ray is saying. He doing exactly what the Ravens owner brought him in to do. He put Ray out there cuz he's a "voice" and to explain. The whole thing was a joke, Ray was on Skip and Shannon saying a bunch of nothing. Now Ray can take the heat and be the owners message boy.

Ray out here still shucking....it's a damn shame.

Nobody believes that's the reason they didn't sign Kaep. Ray is real soft if it's true. Shouldn't be surprised, he was the one that flipped to beat the murder charge.

Nah. She need to keep doing what she doing.
I wholeheartedly disagree especially if the man is trying to get back into the game of football. Even Kap in his protest has not gone out of his way to post things like that, where he is directly attacking or shaming someone. IF anything his posts have been positive and have provided information ie the Mike Vick incident lol.

She doesnt need to be a part of the story.

DJDp5uMWAAAo8mv.jpg

I wholeheartedly disagree especially if the man is trying to get back into the game of football. Even Kap in his protest has not gone out of his way to post things like that, where he is directly attacking or shaming someone. IF anything his posts have been positive and have provided information ie the Mike Vick incident lol.

She doesnt need to be a part of the story.
i agree on some ol aeisha curry reby hardy stuff.

one thing kap has done throughout all this is kept it classy

I think he definitely has cte or some condition. He really just rambles on and people let him because he's Ray. Seriously someone get him checked.

Back
Top Bottom