Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
DJDp5uMWAAAo8mv.jpg

I guess Ray found the white suit after all.

I wonder how he feels not being able to play football and if eventually he'll look into the CFL. I'm sure he ain't hurting for cash but I know he's itching to play football.

Wildest thing about Ray is it's like everyone forgot he was convicted of obstruction of Justice during a friggin double murder trial. How can he be out here like he's clean and not have empathy?

Wildest thing about Ray is it's like everyone forgot he was convicted of obstruction of Justice during a friggin double murder trial. How can he be out here like he's clean and not have empathy?

To his defense.....Ray's mans were acquitted on self defense...and Ray even testified against them in court.

The irony is white people outside of Baltimore HATE Ray Lewis....and continued to do so even when he was doing right. They called him a murderer and thug. Facts be damned. Shannon made an allusion to it. Ray SHOULD know better. But he somehow forgot because he's treated like a God here.

The Crazy part is....white people in Baltimore LOVE Ray Lewis (and Ray Rice).....and gave them the benefit of the doubt because they shut up and played football well in their town.

Watching a racist, white Ravens fan defend Ray Lewis' innocence.....and calling out white fans for being racist for calling Ray Lewis a thug.......then then the next year....Calling Richard Sherman a thug was always a mind **** to me :lol:.

So twisted I can't help but laugh at the thought, willful ignorance and mental gymnastics that go into that line of thinking.

F Ray Lewis, the police , The NFL owners n management , and definitely Whitlock

Ray coulda just retired as an overall legend if he coulda just shut the **** up , but he's an idiot :smh: ...shout out to my guy Ed Reed tho :that

On days I have to start work early. Out kick the coverage is the only thing on the radio.

Clay Travis was talking about the Michael Bennett letter and straight up said. "I think he's lying".

Honestly i'm surprised he still has a job at fox sports 1. They letting him speak the unfiltered truth.

It is amazing but Brother Shannon is building a follow on Twitter. He's perfect for TV cause he knows his football and he's funny.

I'm more surprised they let him and Brother Rob Parker on together. I'm waiting for them drop a "N please"

Back
Top Bottom