Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Black Americans were the #1 Voting Group Against Trump. This isn't about Hillary anymore. She isn't President. Trump is and if your Black and still supporting Trump then I'm sorry you support White Supremacy Period. Every Player should kneel on Sunday after this. The President came down harder on fighting against Black Injustice then he did on White Supremacy and Neo Nazi in VA. That's it, he's a confirmed Whtie Supremacist. Mayweather and other Blacks coppin pleas are looking dumber by the day. Kaepernick was right all along. The flag should be knelled on until EVERY Black American is respected in this country. They can't talk about our patriotism because we fought in EVERY single war and came home to racism, jim crow and bigotry.

The 3rd Verse of the National Anthem calls for the death of Black Americans. We have every right to never stand for the Anthem again. Trump is a Racist White Supremacist which is why he lost the Black Vote by huge numbers. All the other groups had Trump in Double Digits. Only Black Americans had him in single digits. Because we understand White Supremacy better than anyone in this country. This is the final line in the sand. You Support Trump, You Support White Supremacy. He didn't call those Neo Nazi's "Son's of *******" though right? White People and Racism have completely turned me off this season and football in general. All they care about is a damn game. They don't give a flyin **** about our Black *****. Time to go back to the "Negro Leagues" again. Football would flop without Black Players and they know it.

Last edited:
They can't talk about our patriotism because we fought in EVERY single war and came home to racism, jim crow and bigotry.

And they got more respect from Allied fighters than from their own "brothers" in arms.

1337B780-F868-4AED-A8BC-AB56CAFD1DB8.jpeg

I've seen a lot of athletes (football players in particular) speak out today. Tomorrow is going be interesting. I hope this encourages more players to protest Trumps bigotry, and support their fellow teammates, and colleagues across the league.

I've seen a lot of athletes (football players in particular) speak out today. Tomorrow is going be interesting. I hope this encourages more players to protest Trumps bigotry, and support their fellow teammates, and colleagues across the league.

Watch the ratings be higher than the first 2 weeks.

lets see what actually happens
nothing besides more people sitting or kneeling imo
which aint really gonna do nothing
i need to see more action from them

Yall gone learn to quit giving them folk passes. History has shown that we have no true allies. It's just us & quite frankly that's more than sufficient.

I mean I get what you're saying, in Trump's America the only people you can trust are black women. Straight black male's are the Trump supporters of black people so let's not play this game. But anyone please educate me on Rappaport and I will disown him accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom