Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol Rex Ryan is on ESPN right now angry that he voted for Trump. :rofl:Randy Moss and Woodson are being too nice, I would've went in on him. So his racist rhetoric against muslims , women, the mentally challenged, etc wasn't enough for Rex Ryan huh?

It's switch your story to fit in time. These clowns need to be exposed for what they thought and said BEFORE Kap becomes a hero. Dude really did it. I only see this continuing to build momentum.

4AA96863-E96A-4F2E-B203-878369531D78.jpeg

lol Rex Ryan is on ESPN right now angry that he voted for Trump. :rofl:Randy Moss and Woodson are being too nice, I would've went in on him. So his racist rhetoric against muslims , women, the mentally challenged, etc wasn't enough for Rex Ryan huh?
We can't let these clowns off the hook. They knew what it was but now want to fake outrage.

This has to be a nightmare for the NFL :rofl: They blackballed Kaep because they didn't want him protesting anymore because it kills ratings, now everybody and they momma taking a Knee because of Trump's comments. Do theseprotests continue if Kaep is in the league week 1? Do we get to where we are now if Kaep was in the league?

This has to be a nightmare for the NFL :rofl: They blackballed Kaep because they didn't want him protesting anymore because it kills ratings, now everybody and they momma taking a Knee because of Trump's comments. Do theseprotests continue if Kaep is in the league week 1? Do we get to where we are now if Kaep was in the league?
should it be said, dare i say it
TRUMP IS A GREAT UNIFIER

Back
Top Bottom