Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
DKhB-usVYAATLqy.jpg

Deceased.

The racists somehow spun this into their boycott and are out here doing what black folk too comfortable to do. :smh:

All of that just because some black athletes want to address civil issues and create better equality. If they want people to stand, maybe they should do their part to make America as great for others as they feel it is for themselves...

It ain't about that though. They don't really want them to stand. They want them to not talk about or protest the things that makes the racists uncomfortable. Hold this Pepsi, Mars bar, and bag of Lays I bought with my VISA while I heat up this Campbell's Soup.

LMAO, rednecks boycotting miller and bud light, ford and chevy. What they going to spend their money on?

Also, good luck boycotting visa :rofl:

I just find it funny that both sides are threatening to boycott the NFL and their sponsors now :lol:

yup, that's what happens when you stick your fat corporate interests where they don't belong.

it's JARRING to look at an NFL game from the early 2000s and see how...football-based...it was.

Back
Top Bottom