Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm still confused as to whether people are actually ignorant enough to think this protest is about disrespecting the military, et al, or they are intentionally obfuscating.
Nah, it's a racist dog whistle. They know damn well what the protest is about, but social justice for black people isn't in their best interest.

The message was lost the moment one had to explain "its not about _____" .. and the simple fact that EVERY single interview, statement, or message has to include that further shows that the actual message is not heard

I always laugh when white racists call minorities racists.

Da Irony

As long as kneeling is the only thing these athletes do they might as well stand. Kaep didn't just kneel, he spoke about the injustices, donated his money time and attention to causes. Those who are bout it need to do more than kneel

Plenty of players are doing more than just kneeling. And even if theyre not, so what? If they feel a certain way, then they should be able to without the backlash.

Do we question ppl who wear cancer ribbons for awareness about what they do beyond just wearing ribbons? No. Same applies here.

Plenty of players are doing more than just kneeling. And even if theyre not, so what? If they feel a certain way, then they should be able to without the backlash.

Do we question ppl who wear cancer ribbons for awareness about what they do beyond just wearing ribbons? No. Same applies here.

I hope I didn't come off as being against kneeling, wasn't my intention.

I mention what I stated to highlight the fact that if they are kneeling to kneel with no conviction or genuine purpose they can keep it. But you do bring up a good point regarding the cancer ribbons

PER @GeorgeForeman
Steven Seagal, I challenge you One on one, I use boxing you can use whatever. 10 rounds in Vegas
DLJ8jjGVoAEsTI7.jpg

How are these idiot rednecks going to boycott Visa? Literally every bank on earth uses Visa :lol:

They're also trying to boycott Anheuser-Busch, Frito Lay, and McDonalds? Maybe obesity and heart disease will finally decline in the US and stop running up medical costs for us civilized folk. I support their boycott :pimp:

:rofl: at them boycotting Covergirl, Head and Shoulders, and Old Spice, as if they've ever cared about their appearances or hygiene. Illiterate inbred swamp creatures think that these companies are marketing to them :lol:

imrs.php

I wouldn't even let these people into my stores or buy my products if I ran a business. Superior race my @#$, Europe sent their worst people over here, and that's why modern Europeans are doing 1000x better than these losers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom