Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
U ever suck the milk out a girls breast
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Robert Horry>Kobe?
Why do you all like to play these games?

It's understood that being a great player is a prerequisite to be in the conversation, hence no one remembering Sam Jones who also won 11 rings with Bill Russell.

Why do you all like to play these games?

It's understood that being a great player is a prerequisite to be in the conversation, hence no one remembering Sam Jones who also won 11 rings with Bill Russell.

The NBA seemed to remember him pretty well when they named him as one of the 50 greatest players of all time (between Isiah and Stockton):

1997-50-greatest-players-group.jpg

The same goes for Pippen and Havlicek, two other people on that pic who have more rings than Kobe. Or is being named as one of the 50 greatest ever not enough to be considered a "great player"?

The NBA seemed to remember him pretty well when they named him as one of the 50 greatest players of all time (between Isiah and Stockton):

1997-50-greatest-players-group.jpg

The same goes for Pippen and Havlicek, two other people on that pic who have more rings than Kobe. Or is being named as one of the 50 greatest ever not enough to be considered a "great player"?
Great point, but to my point, Sam Jones is noticeably absent from the all-time greats discussion even with 11 rings, while Bill Russell will probably never be forgotten.

Pippen/Havlicek compared to Kobe is not an unreasonable discussion based off of their role in acquiring their rings, Robert Horry? nah

I apologize for my role in this thread derail |l

Ehhhh love Kaep on this cover, but the article wasn't what I was expecting. Just a bunch of summaries on how other people felt about the Colin situation like J Cole, Eric Reid & his girlfriend Nessa.
They should have did a story similar to the one that Kevin Durant has in the same issue.

^what was the Kevin Durant story angle?

Kaep specifically said he didnt want to speak. How else could they have done it in your opinion?

I thought Nicole Murphy
Was engaged to Michael strahan
Did Shannon just snatch her???
Also heard he had beef with Strahan so is this retaliation

^what was the Kevin Durant story angle?

Kaep specifically said he didnt want to speak. How else could they have done it in your opinion?
mostly talked about Kevin Durant's insecurities. He spoke on the Twitter situation & how his decision to head to the Warriors was based on him admiring the way Lebron took control of his own career.

mostly talked about Kevin Durant's insecurities. He spoke on the Twitter situation & how his decision to head to the Warriors was based on him admiring the way Lebron took control of his own career.
Soooooo he thought that was a way to take control of his career or an easy way to get a ring????

As an unabashed Kobe Stan, I used to be a LeBron hater. Didn't want to come to the reality that Bron might be better. Had to let go of it and give him credit for his play and achievements, but also I love how he isn't afraid to speak up. Not like that sellout Chuck or having a non-stance like MJ.
Kobe was on that non stance steez during his career even after the rape case

Back
Top Bottom