Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's what happens when you put an ol regular degular *** player in front of people that negotiate for a living. You see Kaep got a lawyer.

I agree to a certain extent but other regular degulars saw through the nonsense and tried to talk Jenkins out of it and he wouldn't listen.

DQTge-rVAAAc-AO.jpg

:lol: fools wildin’... thinking they’re doing it.

Looks like they deleted their account already. Their mentions had to have been in shambles.

:lol: fools wildin’... thinking they’re doing it.

Looks like they deleted their account already. Their mentions had to have been in shambles.

I just wanna see the facial expression when they were told it's not a school

theyll just say they mixed up aclu and ucla and KIM

hell maybe even throw in dyslexia or being on the spectrum for sympathy

Cop called out ‘white male privilege’ in police training. Now she’s being investigated

“I was racially and sexistly slurred by Captain Carri Weber while I was asking a question of the instructor in training," the officer wrote in the complaint. "I am now firmly aware of the discriminatory belief she just verbally communicated. ... There is no place in the Plainfield Police administration or supervision for someone who holds and espouses her discriminatory views.”
Crying-baby.gif

Cop called out ‘white male privilege’ in police training. Now she’s being investigated

“I was racially and sexistly slurred by Captain Carri Weber while I was asking a question of the instructor in training," the officer wrote in the complaint. "I am now firmly aware of the discriminatory belief she just verbally communicated. ... There is no place in the Plainfield Police administration or supervision for someone who holds and espouses her discriminatory views.”
Crying-baby.gif

I was just about to post about this case of fragility. To make matters worse to use the people you know as a reason why the statistics presented where questionable to him is just an example to the bubble these clowns live in.

Back
Top Bottom