Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Then it would be this NONSENSE.

1. "Do the Panthers Hate Cops?"
2. "How come we can't have a Klan Team?"
3. "SJWs allowed Thugs to buy a team"

1. No, because the cops attend the games as well
2. There are 29 owners who happen to be Klansmen. Close enough right?!
3. SJWs with assistance of the Kale Gang made it all possible :pimp:

We been saying that we need to support our own for years. IMO this would be great for that cause. We would actually have black representation as a NFL team owner. That is definitely a step in the right direction. I'm all for it.

I could already see the other owners, especially the ones who view the players and music artists as nothing but entertainment who should just shut up and play/perform and not have social opinions trying to cock block any potential move.

The Fox News crowd would crap their pants. A bunch of hillbilly social justice warriors would be posting vids ranting and burning their season tickets, and for those reasons, I’d love to see a Puff, Curry, Kap ownership move happen.

For every bum to burn their jersey or disown the team there will be 2-3 families flockin' with support. Carolina will become my second team as soon as it's official. I'm for it

Man, I really can't stand Jerry Richardsons BA.

If that sale went through, kkkam would be singing a different tune, too late BA.

Cam hearing this news
5I5s8.png

Loon gonna get parole, and get a job as head of concessions. All hotdogs gonna be turkey, and his company car will be a new Maxima

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom