Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cam just a quintessential ********r for his money. Son will be all black pride and my people when ownership changes like Ponderosa when she got fired.

Cam saying Richardson treating him like a father shows how out of touch he is. He was treating him like a pet. “Good boy. Have whatever you want I’m gonna take care of you” and as mentioned he’s gonna switch it up for the money. When he put the fist up in the end zone that was complete bs.

Now this clown wanna backtrack what he said...:smh:
C108BFB8-C71E-43A8-894B-280D251BC552.jpeg

Pretty disgusting, the simple image of a black man in a grey suit provokes TV host statements that he must have just finished smoking a blunt and drinking a 40oz.

I can't tell what cracker jack station that is but it's obviously mainstream American TV. :smh:

Cam... :smh:

Talking bout he's been like a father. While calling black folks the N word that work for him. Bruh don't get it.

I don't get why you guys are surprised. Son's nickname is Superman of course he's gonna pull out the cape to protect and save massa.

Papa John's Founder Out as CEO Weeks After NFL Comments
103803545-GettyImages-133859932.600x400.jpg

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/21/papa-johns-founder-out-as-ceo-weeks-after-nfl-comments.html

Papa John's Founder and CEO to Step Down

Papa John's says its founder John Schnatter will step down as CEO next month, about two months after he publicly criticized the NFL leadership over national anthem protests by football players.

The company said Thursday that Schnatter remains chairman but be replaced as chief executive by Chief Operating Officer Steve Ritchie on Jan. 1.

Schnatter had blamed slowing sales growth on the outcry surrounding NFL players kneeling during the national anthem. Papa John's International Inc. is an NFL sponsor and advertiser.

Schnatter also said at the time that customers had a negative view of the chain's association with the NFL.

The comments drew praise from white supremacists and the company apologized two weeks later.

Ritchie would not say if Schnatter's NFL comments played a role in the job change.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom