Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Those were Saudi forces ("U.S. backed"), not U.S. military. Saudi has been bombing Yemen since 2015 when Obama was in office when he gave Saudi the green light to handle it.
I get that, but the US supports them to save them (USA) the time, money, and people to do it themselves. No difference in my book

No reason to put your hand on your chest.

I preferred Kaep sitting on his *** during the anthem. **** kneeling, it's too respectful.
I agree it’s like a half *** protest. Why take a knee if you’re still gonna put your hand on your heart. It’s like these dudes are still trying to be respectful. F that. We’re dying in the streets and dudes STILL want to be respectful. I’m happy none of these BAN weren’t around during the 60s because we wouldn’t have accomplished anything with these scared dudes.

No reason to put your hand on your chest.

I preferred Kaep sitting on his *** during the anthem. **** kneeling, it's too respectful.
I agree it’s like a half *** protest. Why take a knee if you’re still gonna put your hand on your heart. It’s like these dudes are still trying to be respectful. F that. We’re dying in the streets and dudes STILL want to be respectful. I’m happy none of these BAN weren’t around during the 60s because we wouldn’t have accomplished anything with these scared dudes.

It's not about being disrespectful though.

Marshawn is the realest. Son straight sits down during the anthem. I liked when Shady was stretching during the anthem. Dudes should be petty and do random stuff during the anthem.

..... one is standing and the other isn't.

Seriously though. Doesn't the announcer simply say please stand for the anthem. Hand over the heart or not was never really an issue was it? Anyway the point I was trying to make is whenever someone says "kneeling is disrespectful to the troops and the flag." the counter argument has been "it's not about disrespecting the troops or flag" which I agree with btw. To say hand over the heart is "too respectful" implies the intent was to be disrespectful if that makes sense.

4EFCC82500000578-6047401-President_Donald_Trump_ripped_into_kneeling_NFL_players_in_a_twe-a-28_1533905282565.jpg

4EFCEB5C00000578-6047401-image-a-34_1533905498408.jpg

This guy is a trash person and his supporters are trash people as well. Idiot doesn't know the first thing about patriotism. Why are so many vets homeless with no health care? Him and his Deplorables don't care. There is a reason why I laugh with the Michael Irvin Gif everytime one of his supporters makes the "I trusted you but now I'm hurting post".

This guy is a trash person and his supporters are trash people as well. Idiot doesn't know the first thing about patriotism. Why are so many vets homeless with no health care? Him and his Deplorables don't care. There is a reason why I laugh with the Michael Irvin Gif everytime one of his supporters makes the "I trusted you but now I'm hurting post".

Or why 17 vets a day are committing suicide.

**** Trump’s opinion. I stopped reading or listening to anything he had to say months ago. Regardless of the office he holds, his opinion holds no weight. Your man is a moron, and his tweets are only meant to get this reaction from us.

Ignore that *****. He’s an idiot.

..... one is standing and the other isn't.

Seriously though. Doesn't the announcer simply say please stand for the anthem. Hand over the heart or not was never really an issue was it? Anyway the point I was trying to make is whenever someone says "kneeling is disrespectful to the troops and the flag." the counter argument has been "it's not about disrespecting the troops or flag" which I agree with btw. To say hand over the heart is "too respectful" implies the intent was to be disrespectful if that makes sense.
Real talk f the troops. My grandfather fought in the Korean War and was still called a N word when he returned. The troops ain’t fighting for me, but for imperialist Intrests. They’re pillaging and killing folk overseas for rich white men. F the troops.We need a real NFL player to say F the troops.

Real talk f the troops. My grandfather fought in the Korean War and was still called a N word when he returned. The troops ain’t fighting for me, but for imperialist Intrests. They’re pillaging and killing folk overseas for rich white men. F the troops.We need a real NFL player to say F the troops.

Uh...

Back
Top Bottom