Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Serious question. No shade
Is awareness going to eventually bring a solution or solve the problem.

It's the first step.

The country was built on racism/segregation/classism so obviously it's going to take a long time to grow beyond those things.

It's possible just not in our lifetime.

Props to everyone rallying behind Kaep.....he wouldn't have survived alone, his peers coming together to support him will move the chains, clown **** SCPD proved Kaeps protest to be right, these clown cops forget what their job purpose is....how they feel harrassed? The ***** nerve of these dudes.

So many jimmies rustled and with more athletes standing behind him this is gaining the right traction, BRAVO KAEP, I was afraid for you at first...but I applaud you now.

A lot of people on my FB feed exposing themselves.

Ppl that watch other country leagues or live ova there , they do the anthem before games ? Is it a big deal? Do ppl stand n pay attention ?

@Colombia holla at me
I watch a lot of domestic international soccer weekly specifically the English Premier League. In England they only play their national anthem for cup finals(League Cup and FA Cup for example. But for games during the season of the EPL and all the cup games before the final they don't play the national anthem.

Kaepernick has helped me weed out a good number of people I considered good acquaintances/potential smashes :lol: :smh: Blocked at least 5 people in the past week and am planning to block more when I get the time.

In addition, Trump has caused me to assume any white American is a racist until he/she proves otherwise :lol: :smh: I don't even discuss politics or racial issues with white Americans that I already know in general because I'm afraid of finding out how they really feel. (unless they let me know from before that they're against injustice, racism, xenophobia, etc.)

Last edited:
Kaepernick has helped me weed out a good number of people I considered good acquaintances/potential smashes :lol: :smh: Blocked at least 5 people in the past week and am planning to block more when I get the time.

In addition, Trump has caused me to assume any white American is a racist until he/she proves otherwise :lol: :smh: I don't even discuss politics or racial issues with white Americans that I already know in general because I'm afraid of finding out how they really feel. (unless they let me know from before that they're against injustice, racism, xenophobia, etc.)

Its sad fam. I had to cut so many people off. But Im glad I know their true colors.

#54 for the Broncos kneeling so the message is definitely being spread.

Brandon Marshall

How is marshall #54
636015201943945706-C01-FIRST-19-78963254.JPG

repped. all of this x 10. i don't unfollow hardbody like that, but man i just :smh: when they post something...outlandish, or just wrong. like that dumb blonde who makes these hateful *** rants on some c grade news desk that gets passed around on FB. i've had that pop up on my news feed a couple times i think.

and these were people that were otherwise nice to me, but when they post **** like blue lives matter or that aforementioned broad who should really just not talk about social issues and just...idk make a tape and post on :evil:.com...they reveal themselves to be so out of touch with real life.

and its frustrating. on one hand its like, yo wtf do u realize what your cosigning/saying? how can you be cool with me and then turn around and share **** like that?

but on the other hand...i can't ENTIRELY blame these white folks. you are a product of your environment to some extent, whether you like it or not. i grew up in NYC, and i am built to love people regardless of the make or model. i think that is the greatest gift the city can give a kid coming up (the greatest hurt is being a fan of the knicks :smh:) but a lot fo these white friends/acquaintances are coming from suburban predominately white areas, growing up with almost all white peers. that lifestyle has been recycled thru generations, so i don't expect kids to grow up in environments like that and be socially conscious of the real issues facing minority populations, instead i expect them to grow up and say stuff like its disrespectful to the military to not stand for the anthem and that if you don't like it leave.

regardless, nowadays i find myself weaker than those outspoken brothers and sisters who are willing to fight the hate and call out injustice. i think the persistence of ignorance especially in the younger generation instead has me like

rmdSx.gif

^and this is how i feel when i see some bs post on my news feed, hear donald trump news, news about cop being acquitted/justice system racism...all of it. i just can't anymore. i try to even make an effort to not post political stuff because i don't even have the patience to battle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom