Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Once again I wonder if the deflections are a conscious tactic or subconscious racist ignorance

SWS tried to throw everything in their SWS playbook at Kaep.

1. They tried to insinuate that he was uneducated and didn't know the "facts". Kaep's responses and his academic creditentials blew this up. Plus when you have idiots like Tony Stewart talking about not knowing all the facts when he killed a dude on the track didn't help this argument

2. They tried to claim that he was a Muslim that hates the troops and America. Many vets have come to Kaep's defense and he confirmed that he isn't a follower of Islam.

3. The police union tried to pressure Kaep and the 9ers. Kaep wore the socks and donated money.

4. Typical sellouts like Scam,Snack,Harrison and other jiving dudes tried to check Kaep. Other people like Megan, Brandon and others are now joining Kaep in speaking out by sitting down.

Last edited:
So much respekt for kaep :smokin

Dude is really doin it, n doin it the right way: not just payin lip service, but by bein edukated, edukating, n kontributing time n resources. Of kourse white supremacists n kiss *** kolored folks gonna ***** n moan, but thats par for the kourse n proves hes makin an impakt. Loved when they asked if he was worried bout anything happening to him n he said, "if it does, theyre only proving my point"

Will never root for the niners to win, but im now a Kaep fan

This "boycott the NFL" thing white people are doing on Twitter definitely proves the "modern slave" mentality they have towards black athletes :smh: :x That's why I stay off Twitter; all of society's worst use it to express their stupid @#$ views

It's disgusting. As long as you entertain them and help their teams win, they'll support you. Speak out though, and you're dead to them :smh:

@PatriotByGod @BMarshall @Breaking911 Overpaid THUG! Disrespect our nation, our flag, our anthem... Boycott @Broncos

Last edited:
The funny thing about the Kap situation is the armchair patriots talking about they'll never cheer for the 49ers again or watch the NFL anymore because of Kap. Like damn, a peaceful protest is where you draw the line.

Those Niner "fans" still watched as ray McDonald caught multiple sexual assault cases, while Chris Culliver made homophobic remarks the week of the super bowl, while Aldon Smith caught case after case etc. for the NFL in general I can go on and on about player conduct, but the line was drawn at a peaceful protest. Comical.

You know that's not happening.

Belicheck prefers house ******.
roll.gif

Imagine if every black athlete retired and lived off interest :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I support Kaep, its not easy doing what he is doing. I am proud of him :pimp:

I heard some white folks talking about how they hate his hair too :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

The Fox News comments on their article about what the Seahawks might do this Sunday are disturbing, yet comical a the same time. They really think that little imaginary boycott would actually work though.

It's amazing how many people don't realize America was founded on rebellion, and how not supporting protest against oppression and tyranny is really the most un-American you can be. "Don't like he's going about it" how should he have gone about it? what's worked so far? what's garnered as much support as this? To me it all just translates to "shut up negro"; black ones saying "we's got it good boy don't ruin it", white ones saying get back down to where you are or we'll officially discredit and declassify you as human again. **** those people and **** the anthem until equality and the original vision is real. Till then the anthem, flag etc are all false symbols.

To me it all just translates to "shut up negro"; black ones saying "we's got it good boy don't ruin it", white ones saying get back down to where you are or we'll officially discredit and declassify you as human again. **** those people and **** the anthem until equality and the original vision is real. Till then the anthem, flag etc are all false symbols.
You're projecting.

Watching both sides, listening to everyone's talking points. It's fun because it helps detail where people's minds are at- how the perceive this country.

Right now prejudice in America is pretty bad, it's gotten worse since Obama got elected for whatever reason. But poor execution and insecurity on the "activist" side maims any attempt for a true dialogue and step towards change.

There aren't really any solutions being thrown around, just slurs and intolerance towards different points of view

The antagonizing and militant behavior from both sides is disappointing and indicative of the low brow society that plagues the US as a whole

Last edited:

You're projecting.

Watching both sides, listening to everyone's talking points. It's fun because it helps detail where people's minds are at- how the perceive this country.

Right now prejudice in America is pretty bad, it's gotten worse since Obama got elected for whatever reason. But poor execution and insecurity on the "activist" side maims any attempt for a true dialogue and step towards change.

There aren't really any solutions being thrown around, just slurs and intolerance towards different points of view

The antagonizing and militant behavior from both sides is disappointing and indicative of the low brow society that plagues the US as a whole
Nothing about Kaepernick's action is "poorly executed" and putting activist in quotes implies you're taking a jab at a man standing up for social justice. The only side in this scenario guilty of poor execution and insecurity is the salty SWS's getting their panties in a bunch over Kaepernick's actions.

The funny thing about the Kap situation is the armchair patriots talking about they'll never cheer for the 49ers again or watch the NFL anymore because of Kap. Like damn, a peaceful protest is where you draw the line.

Those Niner "fans" still watched as ray McDonald caught multiple sexual assault cases, while Chris Culliver made homophobic remarks the week of the super bowl, while Aldon Smith caught case after case etc. for the NFL in general I can go on and on about player conduct, but the line was drawn at a peaceful protest. Comical.

Indeed.

It says a lot about the mindset of those people. They're the ones quick to dish out the "oh you speak so well" types of comments towards articulate black people because in their minds, such black people are an oddity.

Type of people who watch the evening news just to get their daily dose of "blacks are dangerous, uneducated, etc..." brainwashing.

They're out in the open now that they can no longer hide behind intellectual ignorance and dishonesty.

To me it all just translates to "shut up negro"; black ones saying "we's got it good boy don't ruin it", white ones saying get back down to where you are or we'll officially discredit and declassify you as human again. **** those people and **** the anthem until equality and the original vision is real. Till then the anthem, flag etc are all false symbols.

You're projecting.

Oh really?

Solutions have been thrown around, and they all revolve around making the police more accountable and the justice system fairer to all regardless of the depth of their pockets or their shade under the sun. However, a very vocal section of our society wants to drown out the real discussion by making a lot of noise about the adequate and inadequate ways one can express their disagreement with the social situation in this country.

Thug is the new Nigg(er).

The more I look at what happened in the 60s, the safer I feel saying that not much has changed.

We peacefully protest, they send the militarized police out. We make silent protests, they call us ignorant and ungrateful. We speak the facts, they claim we're living in the past. We riot, they call for all of us to be killed or thrown out of the country. I guess the American way is to take it up the *** and don't complain?

I swear I avoid white people in the past few years. I don't even speak to folks I was cool with in college and high school. If it's outside of work, I keep it moving and even there it's a fake smile and half a head nod.

The more I look at what happened in the 60s, the safer I feel saying that not much has changed.

We peacefully protest, they send the militarized police out. We make silent protests, they call us ignorant and ungrateful. We speak the facts, they claim we're living in the past. We riot, they call for all of us to be killed or thrown out of the country. I guess the American way is to take it up the *** and don't complain?

I swear I avoid white people in the past few years. I don't even speak to folks I was cool with in college and high school. If it's outside of work, I keep it moving and even there it's a fake smile and half a head nod.

100%

+1

Sit your dirty peckerwood *** down 
laugh.gif

It's almost a wrap for yall
I'm not white. This is what i'm talking about.

Keep playing like this, things will end up great.

I'm not even overtly against you dudes and look at the instahate that gets thrown around. Very disappointing

Back
Top Bottom