Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
that term was made up by some white racists or sell out who deemed it was unfair for all races of mankind to be equal

just like that ***** *** bar owner who claimed everything had to be about race. well no **** *** hole you positioned the jersey to read lynch kaeppernick

and ive seen that term "racecard" used alot on niketalk over the years on some sneaky ****

I instantly look at anyone using the term 'race card' sideways,it's revealing as hell

:lol: @ that bar owner playing dumb like the cowardly racist he is. Dudes will pop off that WS rhetoric all day long yet dont wanna be called out for what they really are,cowards the whole lot of them...

that term was made up by some white racists or sell out who deemed it was unfair for all races of mankind to be equal

just like that ***** *** bar owner who claimed everything had to be about race. well no **** *** hole you positioned the jersey to read lynch kaeppernick

and ive seen that term "racecard" used alot on niketalk over the years on some sneaky ****

The only time "race card" has actually applied here was when that troll Powerballin kept quoting me in every thread and saying "Tell us how you really feel :smh:" I mentioned that I didn't like wearing black jeans during the day time because they can pick up visible lint/dust, and ever since then he just kept harassing me and saying that I hate black people due to my choice in jeans :stoneface: :lol:

^man what :rofl:

In the midst of all the chaos why can’t they get down on both knees and simply praise God! There’s too many confused kids out here.

QOTW:

IMG_20170929_123646.jpg

i wouldn't say all that, its mere strategic deployment of framing a sentiment to paint a larger picture.

Cochran has been historical credited for his mastery in using it to raise da spector of suspect credibility of Detective Fermin while helping exonerate OJ.

its a tactic that's a equal opportunity play in da larger identity politics genre.

I just went on that bar FB page. Seemed like about 80% of the comments are giving the owner props and antagonizing people who are actually criticizing the owner.

I heard that cheesy display in Green Bay described as "looking like a viral stunt" and it stuck with me.

they turned a protest against racial injustice into the Mannequin Challenge.

can't even lie, that's impressive. ****** beyond *******, but impressive.

EDIT: :lol: at Lynching Kaepernick by accident. no sir, you were so Very Proud of Your Self when arts and crafts time was over...standing at a slight distance admiring your handiwork then walking away chuckling: "heh...24/7...only the wine drinkers will get that one."

Last edited:
I just went on that bar FB page. Seemed like about 80% of the comments are giving the owner props and antagonizing people who are actually criticizing the owner.

Could be a clean up job. Deleting negative comments

we need the next president to be black and built like tiny lister so all these racist ****s can crawl back into the *** hole they came out of

Kaep's looking brolic in that pic

Man would still be a top 15/20 QB right now if he got the chance,there's so much mid at the position around the league

Back
Top Bottom