College Basketball "off-season" Thread (players leaving/coaching changes/recruiting)

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by allen3xis

There's things Johnny can do physically that Ty' just can't. Believe it or not Ty is my #1 coming into this year
laugh.gif

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=2&pr_key=74089
Will Regan, a 2010 forward from The Nichols School in Buffalo, N.Y., will continue his aggressive visit tour. This weekend he will be on Penn State's campus.
I assume we're talking about Rice and not Lawson, atleast I hope so

Hmmmmm... ala Duke Great Christian Laettner... I'ma have to make a call to my cousins and get the knowledge on this young man.
yeah Rice.

that kid is supposed to be decent..he'll play inside, duke was on him a little. Not sure if they still are

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Wait norm robets the old arkansas coach is at st johns now? When the +!+* did this happen?

I thought Roberts was an assistant at Kansas before getting the SJU job.

Originally Posted by haiti5

Dar Tucker
6-4 Small Forward
DePaul, Soph.
Pct. Minutes Played in '07-08: 56.8
Pct. Possessions used: 28.1
Offensive Efficiency Rating: 107.4

If you're looking for a Big East sophomore with breakout potential -- as Harangody had last season -- Tucker is the most promising candidate. He came to DePaul as a four-star recruit and wasn't exactly hiding as a freshman, averaging 23.6 minutes and finishing as the Blue Demons' second-leading scorer behind now-departed senior Draelon Burns. Tucker actually used a higher percentage of possessions than Burns (28.1 to 27.1) and they had almost identical offensive ratings (107.4 and 108.6), but Tucker played 8.5 fewer minutes per game. If Tucker, an oversized shooting guard, can get marginally better from beyond the arc (he shot 32.1 percent as a freshman), he could easily blossom into an 18- or 19-point scorer this season.
pimp.gif

Dare.jpg

Playing with him and Mac was the funniest isssh ever...i think we ran the court for a good 6 or 7 games then left
laugh.gif

You're not really playing with them unless they pass you the ball and you actually contribute....Youwasn't playing....You just made 5
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Not having to go 40 minutes a night and havin Dorf' as a ball handler is gona equal a big season.

As much as it pains me to say...by the end of the year he could be the best in the country
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

(Stack) YOU SEE IT!!!!! (Stack)
pimp.gif

I seriously believe that to be the case, but I've been speaking on him sicne he was in hs so it tends to come off as biased. But having to do it all by himself actually helped him for this upcoming season, his learning curve was steeper than most ever encounter. So with the added rest and talent he should be more laid back and efficient which would make him jus what you said
pimp.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

There's things Johnny can do physically that Ty' just can't. Believe it or not Ty is my #1 coming into this year
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't wanna hear that +!%*!!!!!

Wait norm robets the old arkansas coach is at st johns now? When the %@*# did this happen?
Norm been there like 3 or 4 years....But I don't remember him being at Arkansas

Dar Tucker
6-4 Small Forward
DePaul, Soph.
Pct. Minutes Played in '07-08: 56.8
Pct. Possessions used: 28.1
Offensive Efficiency Rating: 107.4

If you're looking for a Big East sophomore with breakout potential -- as Harangody had last season -- Tucker is the most promising candidate. He came to DePaul as a four-star recruit and wasn't exactly hiding as a freshman, averaging 23.6 minutes and finishing as the Blue Demons' second-leading scorer behind now-departed senior Draelon Burns. Tucker actually used a higher percentage of possessions than Burns (28.1 to 27.1) and they had almost identical offensive ratings (107.4 and 108.6), but Tucker played 8.5 fewer minutes per game. If Tucker, an oversized shooting guard, can get marginally better from beyond the arc (he shot 32.1 percent as a freshman), he could easily blossom into an 18- or 19-point scorer this season.
pimp.gif

Dare.jpg

Playing with him and Mac was the funniest isssh ever...i think we ran the court for a good 6 or 7 games then left
laugh.gif

You're not really playing with them unless they pass you the ball and you actually contribute....You wasn't playing....You just made 5
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

0c13594743387226860350b8a78bdfed6ebc753.gif

dreClark wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:

Not having to go 40 minutes a night and havin Dorf' as a ball handler is gona equal a big season.

As much as it pains me to say...by the end of the year he could be the best in the country
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

(Stack) YOU SEE IT!!!!! (Stack)
pimp.gif

I seriously believe that to be the case, but I've been speaking on him sicne he was in hs so it tends to come off as biased. But having to do it all by himself actually helped him for this upcoming season, his learning curve was steeper than most ever encounter. So with the added rest and talent he should be more laid back and efficient which would make him jus what you said
pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

(Stack) OH LAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWD!!! (Stack)

Does it take away from how incredibly nice Ty is? No!

Does it validate how incredibly nice Jonny is? Yes!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Read Spoiler [+]
denial.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Read Spoiler [+]
denial.jpg
Spoiler [+]
john_mccain.jpg

[Jay-Z] Why you so aggy ???? [/Jay-Z]

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Read Spoiler [+]
denial.jpg
Spoiler [+]

Dig This Right Here... [+]
john_mccain_narrowweb__300x3730.jpg

Respect The Game, That Should Be It!!!

You're not really playing with them unless they pass you the ball and you actually contribute....You wasn't playing....You just made 5
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

dont ever come to chicago Dre..ill make sure u get robbed as soon as the plane lands
grin.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

dont ever come to chicago Dre..ill make sure u get robbed as soon as the plane lands
grin.gif

Damn Joe. That's what'chu on?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Never mind I'm triping was thinking of norm richards the old racist coach for arkansas
laugh.gif

you mean

610x.jpg

good ole Nolan Richardson. looking like a straight buffoon.

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah right.

_'s ain't gon' Yung Berg me out there in the Chi.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Looks so right
pimp.gif

Going from Jon, Ashanti and Jessie (who are/were incredibly solid in their own right) to these guards on deck is gona be interesting...cause they're notthe same breed.

Nike has just announced that the shoes above will be the variety worn by the UK basketball team this year. They designed a special series for Kentucky, Syracuse and Oregon and this will be the year they are unleashed.

anyone with more info??
nerd.gif

^ those are sick.

I think there was an all orange Cuse pair and the Oregon pics in the hyperdunk thread ...

Back
Top Bottom