College Basketball "off-season" Thread (players leaving/coaching changes/recruiting)

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Pitino putting his players out there like that. What a douche.

Word. Some %*!% you just keep in house. Not for the world to know.
smh.gif

MONTGOMERY, Ala. -- Alabama State basketball player DesheanPorchea collapsed and died after playing in a pickup game on campus.

The 19-year-old sophomore passed out Wednesday afternoon after walking off the court and never regained consciousness, the university said. He waspronounced dead at Jackson Hospital.

University spokeswoman Janel Bell said an autopsy was being performed Thursday to try to determine the cause of death. Alabama State planned a candlelightvigil for Thursday evening to mourn Porchea.

"He was just a good all-around kid," said Alabama State coach Lewis Jackson, who heard the news while on a recruiting trip in Florida. "Heplayed with a contagious fire that carried over to his teammates. He was a good person. It is a great loss to our team and our university."

Porchea, a reserve guard, averaged 2.1 points and was fourth on the team in assists last season for Alabama State, which won the Southwestern AthleticConference regular-season title.

School officials said Porchea had seemed in good spirits before passing out, and there was nothing unusual about his behavior. "Absolutely no one sawthis coming -- there were no signs," said school president Joe Lee, who was at the hospital with Porchea's friends and teammates Wednesday. "Thiswas a kid who was in the best shape of his life. He was in tremendous shape. The team had just come off a SWAC championship just a month ago. There was noreason for this. It's just baffling."

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

Originally Posted by dreClark

smh.gif

I have some mixed feelings about this. In most cases I would agree that a coach shouldn't go this route and airing out a player. From what I'vebeen hearing, Caracter has really brought this against himself. Pitino and his staff really gave this guy too many chances and all he does is goes arounddisrespecting the coaches. Word just kept getting back to Pitino and he had enough.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

MONTGOMERY, Ala. -- Alabama State basketball player Deshean Porchea collapsed and died after playing in a pickup game on campus.

The 19-year-old sophomore passed out Wednesday afternoon after walking off the court and never regained consciousness, the university said. He was pronounced dead at Jackson Hospital.

University spokeswoman Janel Bell said an autopsy was being performed Thursday to try to determine the cause of death. Alabama State planned a candlelight vigil for Thursday evening to mourn Porchea.

"He was just a good all-around kid," said Alabama State coach Lewis Jackson, who heard the news while on a recruiting trip in Florida. "He played with a contagious fire that carried over to his teammates. He was a good person. It is a great loss to our team and our university."

Porchea, a reserve guard, averaged 2.1 points and was fourth on the team in assists last season for Alabama State, which won the Southwestern Athletic Conference regular-season title.

School officials said Porchea had seemed in good spirits before passing out, and there was nothing unusual about his behavior. "Absolutely no one saw this coming -- there were no signs," said school president Joe Lee, who was at the hospital with Porchea's friends and teammates Wednesday. "This was a kid who was in the best shape of his life. He was in tremendous shape. The team had just come off a SWAC championship just a month ago. There was no reason for this. It's just baffling."

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

Yo, I JUST saw this ++@* on Facebook...

R.I.P

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

smh.gif

I have some mixed feelings about this. In most cases I would agree that a coach shouldn't go this route and airing out a player. From what I've been hearing, Caracter has really brought this against himself. Pitino and his staff really gave this guy too many chances and all he does is goes around disrespecting the coaches. Word just kept getting back to Pitino and he had enough.
Yeah...But you never bash your kids in public IMO. Criticisms? Yeah OK, But this was more of a bash to me.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

i'm telling you guys with good coaching Ater Majok is going to be a stud

Looks like he can be a good player. I think that out of the teams trying to get the big man Baylor is the best look for Majok.

Or going to Kentucky playing with Patrick Patterson could help his game and when Patterson goes to the league he could take over.

I would say that the best look is Baylor then Kentucky

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

smh.gif

I have some mixed feelings about this. In most cases I would agree that a coach shouldn't go this route and airing out a player. From what I've been hearing, Caracter has really brought this against himself. Pitino and his staff really gave this guy too many chances and all he does is goes around disrespecting the coaches. Word just kept getting back to Pitino and he had enough.

It was wrong for Pitino to put Derrick out there like that. Can he transfer to another school? If he can that is the best move for the young man. Derrickis a good player but he makes to many bad decisions.

I agree with Pitino's stance. These kids are given everything they could want and more. Character has had plenty of chances he can't contribute to UofLif he was jealous of Padgett's PT how would he be next year. Samuels and Jennings are better than him so he would still not be a starter.

Josh Carter (from Texas A&M) declared for the draft today. Im 99% sure he'll be back next season. Like he said,
"It's a win-win situation for me," Carter said. "If I go to the NBA, it will fulfill a life-long dream; if not, I get to come back and play for the university I love."

Any junior that hasn't previously declared for the draft would be stupid to not even test the waters, and I'm sure that's all that Josh is doing.

Carter will be back at A&M...

Pitino gets a big
smh.gif
for the article on the last page...

Majok is exactly what Baylor needs. He'd start from Day 1 down there, and he'd be the type guy that could really take them to the next levelas a program...

i saw some vids of him with hakeem olajuwon last summer at 1 of dream's camps

kids got very good footwork and is athletic

agreed he is raw but with the right staff he could be a force

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

ya like Ater Majok?? he looks VERY raw and would need alot of work

I haven't seen any tape..but off of what you just said..
That seems typical of one of these late decisions that we see every year...they get hypedcause they're the last thing left and turn out to do nothing

guys please help me and my team out

ok as you may or may not know i am a fan of st johns and i desire to see and be apart of a winning program before i graduate

everyone that follows big east basketball knows norm roberts is in over his head and is a lame duck

yet after a 75-125 career coaching record and only 1 winning season by 1 game in 4 years he is retained and an extension being talked about

now what i am asking you guys to do is to post on the wall of the school's newspaper's website listed below
http://media.www.torchonline.com/me...08/04/23/Sports/Two-Guards.Down-3344122.shtml

write something along the lines of enough is enough, a coaching change is due, i have seized my donations, 9 transfer and a losing record is more of anembarrassment than mike jarvis paying abe keita, he may be a nice guy but he just is not doing the job

if we could get enough people to help out with the online stuff a change could be made and basketball in queens could be respected once again

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

guys please help me and my team out

ok as you may or may not know i am a fan of st johns and i desire to see and be apart of a winning program before i graduate

everyone that follows big east basketball knows norm roberts is in over his head and is a lame duck

yet after a 75-125 career coaching record and only 1 winning season by 1 game in 4 years he is retained and an extension being talked about

now what i am asking you guys to do is to post on the wall of the school's newspaper's website listed below
http://media.www.torchonline.com/me...08/04/23/Sports/Two-Guards.Down-3344122.shtml

write something along the lines of enough is enough, a coaching change is due, i have seized my donations, 9 transfer and a losing record is more of an embarrassment than mike jarvis paying abe keita, he may be a nice guy but he just is not doing the job

if we could get enough people to help out with the online stuff a change could be made and basketball in queens could be respected once again

pimp.gif
...even if a small step, that's a step in the rightdirection.

Gotcha

thanks allen got it off a st johns board sad thing is outside of a couple of old timers nobody has really written on it but hopefully this blows up

Originally Posted by The Lowa

For all my Louisville fans Derrick Caracter is trying to come back to the team but Pitino is not having it.

April 23, 2008

Howie Lindsey
Special to CardinalSports.com

Talk about it in The Collision Course
The hottest topic in the city of Louisville sports scene right now is the roster at the University of Louisville.

Who is coming in? Who is staying? And who wants to come back? Rick Pitino spoke with the media Wednesday to address Earl Clark's return to the team and the possibility of Derrick Caracter returning to the lineup.

Louisville coach Rick Pitino confirmed Caracter was in classes and hadn't hired an agent.
Pitino said he was very pleased with Clark's return to Louisville for his junior season after a brief flirtation with the NBA Draft, and mentioned that Clark's return was a wise business move for Clark.

Clark's sophomore running mate - and best friend - Derrick Caracter was a different story. Pitino said Caracter told him early on that his sophomore season would be his last season in Louisville.

Pitino, who said Caracter had been "a thorn in my side all season", said Caracter wants to return to the Cardinal lineup, but that it would not be in Caracter's best interest.

"I doubt it (if he'll come back). We stand in the same place that we were," Pitino said. "That (coming back) is not in his best interest. His best interest is to procede forward with his plan of trying to become a second round draft pick and try to make it at the next level."

Pitino said Derrick was not invited to the professional combine in Orlando - the most active proving ground for top draft picks - and that Derrick would have to prove himself in a series of three-person mini-camps with NBA teams.

"The most important thing for him is to get into those camps and find out where he is at as a basketball player," Pitino said, noting that it may be a humbling experience. "That will give him a good measuring stick of his abilities versus other players who are all very hungry to try and make it."

Pitino was asked Wednesday if Caracter had asked to come back to the UofL team.

"Yeah, he has," Pitino said. "But that is not in the cards for him. That is not in his best interest as well our best interest.

"Our best interest and his best interest right now is for him to try and pursue being a second round draft pick. Too much has happened for him to turn around now and try to go back."

Pitino said Derrick believed that he was better than Padgett or at least as good and that the only reason he didn't play more is because Padgett was a senior.

"But that wasn't the case at all," Pitino noted.

Pitino confirmed that Derrick was on UofL's campus and was taking classes and hadn't hired an agent, but that just those things alone wouldn't be enough to convince the rest of the team that he's really committed to being a part of the team because of his actions in the previous two seasons.

When asked if after Derrick gets a dose of humility after the NBA camps, if he could return to UofL, Pitino said, "No, but he thinks he can. Judging by the text messages he sends me everyday he thinks I'm a softie." Then Pitino laughed at the notion that he was a softie.

I do like Derrick but this might be the best think for the team not for Derrick.

WOW. Pitino kills me.

As per Rivals.com...

Not sure if only the link was posted a couple days back. Top prospects in the country.
[table][tr][td]2008 Rank[/td] [td]Pos[/td] [td]Ht/Wt[/td] [td]Schools[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]B.J. Mullens
Canal Winchester (OH) Canal Winchester[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7-1/265[/td] [td]Ohio State[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
BJMULLENS1_14100.JPG
Size, athleticism and skill are the big three that separate Mullens from the rest of this class. It just isn't very often that you find a 7-foot plus center who can run, jump and shoot like Mullens. He has the type of athleticism that makes you think of Bill Walton and then he has the shooting touch that makes you wonder if he could develop into a Dirk Nowitzki type player. Mullens does need to become a tougher defender and rebounder, but the pieces are there for him to be a number one pick in the draft and premiere big man in the League.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Jrue Holiday
North Hollywood (CA) Campbell Hall[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3/200[/td] [td]UCLA[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Extremely polished guard with a complete game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Demar DeRozan
Compton (CA) Compton[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-5/195[/td] [td]Southern Cal[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Extremely athletic scorer.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Brandon Jennings
Mouth of Wilson (VA) Oak Hill Academy[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-0/170[/td] [td]Arizona[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Slippery with the ball when creating.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Scotty Hopson
Hopkinsville (KY) University Heights[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-5/185[/td] [td]Tennessee[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Bouncy wing with a ton of upside.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]Tyreke Evans
Aston (PA) American Christian[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-5/205[/td] [td]Memphis[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Possesses star power and is highly skilled with the ball.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Al-Farouq Aminu
Norcross (GA) Norcross[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/210[/td] [td]Wake Forest[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Skilled, smooth combo forward.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]Greg Monroe
Harvey (LA) Helen Cox[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-10/226[/td] [td]Georgetown[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A versatile forward with size.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]Samardo Samuels
Newark (NJ) St. Benedict's Prep[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-9/230[/td] [td]Louisville[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Automatic double/double guy.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Willie Warren
Fort Worth (TX) North Crowley[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3/195[/td] [td]Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Power guard who is very good with the ball.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Devin Ebanks
Oakdale (CT) St. Thomas More[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/185[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Smooth and skilled with the ball.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]Chris Singleton
Dunwoody (GA) Dunwoody[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/210[/td] [td]Florida State[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Inside/outside scoring threat.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]Ater Majok
Martinsville (VA)[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-10/220[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A skilled face up forward.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]Kemba Walker
New York (NY) Rice[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2/175[/td] [td]Connecticut[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Well built floor leader.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]Ed Davis
Mechanicsville (VA) Benedictine School[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/215[/td] [td]North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Becoming a tough low block scorer.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]Elliot Williams
Memphis (TN) St. George's[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-4/175[/td] [td]Duke[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A slashing lefty.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]Ty Walker
Wilmington (NC) New Hanover[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-11/215[/td] [td]Wake Forest[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Long, athletic post player.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [td]Terrence Jennings
Fitchburg (MA) Notre Dame[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-10/225[/td] [td]Louisville[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Athletic shot blocker.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [td]William Buford
Toledo (OH) Libbey[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-5/185[/td] [td]Ohio State[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]All around wing with length.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Tony Woods
Rome (GA) Rome[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-11/230[/td] [td]Wake Forest[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Extremely active around the basket.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21[/td] [td]Jamychal Green
Montgomery (AL) St. Jude[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/225[/td] [td]Alabama[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Athletic forward with developing skills.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]22[/td] [td]Yancy Gates
Cincinnati (OH) Withrow[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/250[/td] [td]Cincinnati[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A physical specimen.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [td]Dequan Jones
Marietta (GA) Wheeler[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-6/195[/td] [td]Miami-FL[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Athlete with improving jump shot.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]24[/td] [td]Delvon Roe
Lakewood (OH) St. Edward[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7/215[/td] [td]Michigan State[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Athletic combo forward whose skill game is rapidly coming along.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]25[/td] [td]J'Mison Morgan
Dallas (TX) South Oak Cliff[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-10/275[/td] [td]LSU[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Good hands and soft touch.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]26[/td] [td]Eloy Vargas
Hollywood (FL) American Heritage[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-10/210[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A skilled forward.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]27[/td] [td]Kenny Kadji
Bradenton (FL) Pendleton (IMG Academy)[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-10/240[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Long, athletic forward.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [td]DeAndre Liggins
Henderson (NV) Findlay Prep[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-5/190[/td] [td]Kentucky[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Point forward with strong passing skills.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]29[/td] [td]Marcus Morris
Pennsauken (NJ) APEX Academies[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-9/230[/td] [td]Kansas[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Skilled forward with size.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]Howard Thompkins
Norcross (GA) Wesleyan[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/225[/td] [td]Georgia[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A very skilled power forward.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [td]Luke Babbitt
Reno (NV) Galena[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/215[/td] [td]Nevada[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Sweet shooting forward.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [td]Michael Dunigan
Chicago (IL) Farragut[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-9/235[/td] [td]Oregon[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Physical and developing post player.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [td]Tyler Zeller
Washington (IN)[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-11/215[/td] [td]North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Big man with touch.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]34[/td] [td]Wesley Witherspoon
Lilburn (GA) Berkmar[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/185[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Long point forward with potential.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [td]Mookie Jones
Peekskill (NY) Peekskill[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-6/190[/td] [td]Syracuse[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Combo forward with developing skill game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]36[/td] [td]Jeff Withey
San Diego (CA) Horizon[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7-0/225[/td] [td]Arizona[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A skilled center.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]37[/td] [td]Jerime Anderson
Anaheim (CA) Canyon[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2/170[/td] [td]UCLA[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Solid all around point guard.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]38[/td] [td]Tony Mitchell
Swainsboro (GA) Swainsboro[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-6/185[/td] [td]Alabama[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Athletic forward who puts up numbers.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]39[/td] [td]Iman Shumpert
Oak Park (IL) Oak Park River Forest[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-4/185[/td] [td]Georgia Tech[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Crafty combo guard.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]40[/td] [td]Emmanuel Negedu
Wolfeboro (NH) Brewster Academy[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-6/225[/td] [td]Arizona[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Extremely athletic long forward.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]41[/td] [td]Rashanti Harris
Columbus (MS) New Hope[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/238[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Athletic forward with upside.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]42[/td] [td]Kenny Frease
Massillon (OH) Perry High School[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-11/270[/td] [td]Xavier[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Center with three-point range.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]43[/td] [td]Darius Miller
Maysville (KY) Mason County[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-6/215[/td] [td]Kentucky[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Great defensive instincts.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]44[/td] [td]Anthony Booker
Florissant (MO) Mccluer North[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/210[/td] [td]Southern Illinois[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Forward with polished scoring game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]45[/td] [td]Anthony Jones
Houston (TX) Yates[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-9/185[/td] [td]Baylor[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A long forward with a soft touch.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]46[/td] [td]Drew Gordon
San Jose (CA) Archbishop Mitty[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/235[/td] [td]UCLA[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Outstanding offensive rebounder.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]47[/td] [td]Angel Garcia
East Chicago (IN) East Chicago Central[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-10/210[/td] [td]Memphis[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Shooter with size.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]48[/td] [td]Malcolm Lee
Riverside (CA) J.W. North[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-4/170[/td] [td]UCLA[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Combo guard with length and athleticism.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]49[/td] [td]Henry Sims
Baltimore (MD) Mount St. Joseph[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-10/215[/td] [td]Georgetown[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Has a developing back to the basket game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]50[/td] [td]Markieff Morris
Pennsauken (NJ) APEX Academies[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-10/220[/td] [td]Kansas[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Skilled post player.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]51[/td] [td]Klay Thompson
Rancho Santa Margarita (CA) Santa Margarita[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-5/185[/td] [td]Washington St.[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Late bloomer with developed skill game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]52[/td] [td]Jeff Taylor
Hobbs (NM) Hobbs[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7/198[/td] [td]Vanderbilt[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Putting up big numbers out west.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]53[/td] [td]Renaldo Woolridge
North Hollywood (CA) Harvard Westlake[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/205[/td] [td]Tennessee[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Intriguing forward having a strong junior season.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]54[/td] [td]J'Covan Brown
Port Arthur (TX) McAllen Memorial[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2/190[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Althletic and natural combo guard.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]55[/td] [td]Mike Rosario
Jersey City (NJ) St. Anthony[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2/170[/td] [td]Rutgers[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Solid scoring guard.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]56[/td] [td]Xavier Gibson
Dothan (AL) Northview[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-10/230[/td] [td]Florida State[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Potential big time scoring forward.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]57[/td] [td]Romero Osby
Meridian (MS) Northeast Lauderdale[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/230[/td] [td]Mississippi State[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Distributing point forward.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]58[/td] [td].J. Seeley
Modesto (CA) Modesto Christian[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-4/180[/td] [td]California[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Explosive scorer.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]59[/td] [td]Ralph Sampson III
Duluth (GA) Northview[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-11/220[/td] [td]Minnesota[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Post player who is rapidly improving.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]60[/td] [td]Courtney Fortson
Patterson (NC) Patterson School[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]5-10/175[/td] [td]Arkansas[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Dynamic point guard who can score.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]61[/td] [td]Devoe Joseph
Ajax (Ont.) Pickering[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2/170[/td] [td]Minnesota[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]On the rise prospect with crafty offensive game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]62[/td] [td]Sean Mosley
Baltimore (MD) St. Francis[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3/200[/td] [td]Maryland[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Strong guard who is dangerous in the paint.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]63[/td] [td]David Loubeau
Davie (FL) Westlake Prep[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-9/210[/td] [td]Texas A&M[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Aggressive power forward who thrives in the paint.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]64[/td] [td]Jason Clark
Arlington (VA) Bishop O'Connell[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2/170[/td] [td]Georgetown[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Rangy guard who can make plays.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]65[/td] [td]Terrance Henry
Monroe (LA) Carroll[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-9/190[/td] [td]Ole Miss[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Multidimensional, long forward.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]66[/td] [td]Sylven Landesberg
Queens (NY) Holy Cross[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-6/195[/td] [td]Virginia[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Smooth and versatile wing.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]67[/td] [td]Bud Mackey
Cincinnati (OH) Harmony Prep[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-4/192[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Long combo guard who can make plays.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]68[/td] [td]Philip Jurick
Chattanooga (TN) East Ridge[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-10/250[/td] [td]Tennessee[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Athletic post with upside.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]69[/td] [td]Deividas Dulkys
Henderson (NV) Findlay Prep[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3/187[/td] [td]Florida State[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Pure shooter from Lithuania.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]70[/td] [td]Travis Releford
Shawnee Mission (KS) Bishop Miege[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-5/190[/td] [td]Kansas[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Polished shooting guard.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]71[/td] [td]Larry Drew
Woodland Hills (CA) Taft[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-0/160[/td] [td]North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A master at the pick and roll.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]72[/td] [td]Lance Goulbourne
Princeton (NJ) The Hun School[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7/215[/td] [td]Vanderbilt[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Bouncy forward makes plays inside and outside.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]73[/td] [td]Kevin Jones
Mt. Vernon (NY) Mount Vernon[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7/210[/td] [td]West Virginia[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Bouncy forward who puts up scoring and rebounding numbers.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]74[/td] [td]Jared Berggren
Princeton (MN) Princeton[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-10/220[/td] [td]Wisconsin[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Skilled post player.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]75[/td] [td]Tyreese Breshers
Los Angeles (CA) Price[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7/240[/td] [td]Washington[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Deceptively athletic forward with a feel for the game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]76[/td] [td]Mark McLaughlin
Kenmore (WA) Inglemoor[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-5/175[/td] [td]Nevada[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Smooth shooting guard with a complete game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]77[/td] [td]Tyshawn Taylor
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3/160[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Athletic guard with upside.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]78[/td] [td]Jason Henry
Cincinnati (OH) Harmony Prep[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7/190[/td] [td]Arkansas[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A multi-dimensional perimeter player.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]79[/td] [td]Nate Miles
Lenoir (NC) Patterson School[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-7/173[/td] [td]Connecticut[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A long and natural scorer.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]80[/td] [td]Matt Simpkins
Patterson (NC) Patterson School[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/215[/td] [td]Memphis[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Athletic and hardnosed forward.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]81[/td] [td]John Brandenburg
St. Louis (MO) DeSmet[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-10/235[/td] [td]Virginia[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Developing big man who can run.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]82[/td] [td]Cashmere Wright
Savannah (GA) Urban Christian[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-0/170[/td] [td]Cincinnati[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Electric scorer.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]83[/td] [td]Demarquis Bost
Chatham (VA) Hargrave Military Academy[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2/170[/td] [td]Mississippi State[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Explosive guard who defends.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]84[/td] [td]Chris Braswell
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/215[/td] [td]Georgetown[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Strong low-post scorer.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]85[/td] [td]Jeremy Green
Austin (TX) Bowie[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-4/190[/td] [td]Stanford[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Athletic wing with upside.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]86[/td] [td]Luke Loucks
Clearwater (FL) Clearwater[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-4/192[/td] [td]Florida State[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Strong and heady guard.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]87[/td] [td]Steve Tchiengang
Montverde (FL) Montverde Academy[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/230[/td] [td]Vanderbilt[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Athletic wing who can slash and shoot.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]88[/td] [td]Phillip McDonald
Cypress (TX) Cypress Springs[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-5/191[/td] [td]New Mexico[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Athletic wing man who can score.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]89[/td] [td]Andrew Steele
Birmingham (AL) John Carroll[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3/195[/td] [td]Alabama[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A tough guard in the mold of his brother Ron Steele.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]90[/td] [td]Jason Washburn
Battle Creek (MI) Central High School[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-11/200[/td] [td]Utah[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A mobile interior prospect.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]91[/td] [td]Ray Shipman
Opa Locka (FL) Monsignor Pace[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-3/180[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Solid wing who can score.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]92[/td] [td]Isaiah Thomas
South Kent (CT) South Kent[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]5-8/170[/td] [td]Washington[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Can put up gaudy scoring numbers.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]93[/td] [td]Dashan Harris
Montverde (FL) Montverde Academy[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-0/170[/td] [td]Texas A&M[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Consummate point guard whose stock is rising.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]94[/td] [td]Brad Tinsley
Oregon City (OR) Oregon City[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3/180[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Solid combo guard with an all around game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]95[/td] [td]Matthew Humphrey
Chicago (IL) Hales Franciscan[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-5/175[/td] [td]Oregon[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A scorer with length.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]96[/td] [td]Allan Chaney
New London (CT) New London[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/220[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Big bodied post emerged July.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]97[/td] [td]Scott Suggs
Augusta (MO) Washington[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-6/180[/td] [td]Washington[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Versatile swingman who can score.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]98[/td] [td]Korie Lucious
Milwaukee (WI) Pius XI[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]5-10/160[/td] [td]Michigan State[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Can score points in bunches.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]99[/td] [td]Walter Offutt
Indianapolis (IN) Warren Central[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3/180[/td] [td]Ohio State[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Working back from an injury.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]100[/td] [td]Terrell Holloway
Cincinnati (OH) Harmony Community School[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-0/175[/td] [td]Xavier[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Skilled guard who can lead team.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]101[/td] [td]Miles Plumlee
Arden (NC) Christ School[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-9/205[/td] [td]Stanford[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Skilled forward with length.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]102[/td] [td]Erving Walker
Middle Village (NY) Christ The King[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]5-6/140[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Dynamic undersized guard.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]103[/td] [td]Mark Lyons
Wolfeboro (NH) Brewster Academy[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-1/165[/td] [td]Xavier[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Jet quick guard who can score.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]104[/td] [td]Rotnei Clarke
Claremore (OK) Verdigris[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-0/175[/td] [td]Arkansas[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]One of the best shooters in the class.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]105[/td] [td]Frankie Sullivan
Uniontown (AL) R. C. Hatch[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-1/185[/td] [td]Auburn[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Strong penetrating combo guard.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]106[/td] [td]Roscoe Davis
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-10/205[/td] [td]West Virginia[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Forward with some skills with the ball.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]107[/td] [td]Catalin Baciu
Asheville (NC) Veritas Christian[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7-1/230[/td] [td]Clemson[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]7-foot plus skilled center.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]108[/td] [td]Brett Thompson
Vienna (IL) Vienna[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-11/255[/td] [td]Saint Louis[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Developing, skilled post player.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]109[/td] [td]Ray Willis
Atlanta (GA) Westlake[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-5/165[/td] [td]Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A crafty wing scorer.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]110[/td] [td]Elston Turner
Missouri City (TX) Elkins[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-4/210[/td] [td]Washington[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Versatile scorer.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]111[/td] [td]Nasir Robinson
Chester (PA) Chester[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-5/210[/td] [td]Pittsburgh[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Very physical, slashing wing.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]112[/td] [td]Kim English
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-5/180[/td] [td]Missouri[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A strong wing with shooting touch.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]113[/td] [td]Olek Czyz
Reno (NV) Reno[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7/235[/td] [td]Duke[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Athletic forward with a great motor.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]114[/td] [td]Kris Joseph
Hyattsville (MD) Archbishop Carroll[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7/210[/td] [td]Syracuse[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Athletic and versatile forward.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]115[/td] [td]Ryne Smith
Toledo (OH) Whitmer[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3/170[/td] [td]Purdue[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]A crafty scoring guard.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]116[/td] [td]Reggie Jackson
Colorado Springs (CO) Palmer High School[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3/170[/td] [td]Boston College[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Athletic shooting guard with combo skills.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]117[/td] [td]Travis Leslie
Atlanta (GA) Columbia[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-4/185[/td] [td]Georgia[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Premier athlete on the wing.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]118[/td] [td]Michael Harthun
Medford (OR) South Medford[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3/175[/td] [td]Washington St.[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Combo guard with a quick pull up jumper.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]119[/td] [td]Grant Gibbs
Marion (IA) Linn Mar Community School[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-5/190[/td] [td]Gonzaga[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Do it all point guard with length.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]120[/td] [td]Delwan Graham
Atlanta (GA) Dunwoody[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-5/180[/td] [td]LSU[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Aggressive forward with a top notch motor.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]121[/td] [td]Matt Gatens
Iowa City (IA) Iowa City[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-5/201[/td] [td]Iowa[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Power guard with a feel for the game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]122[/td] [td]Lewis Jackson
Decatur (IL) Dwight Eisenhower[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]5-9/165[/td] [td]Purdue[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Extremely fast with the ball.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]123[/td] [td]Draymond Green
Saginaw (MI) Saginaw[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7/230[/td] [td]Michigan State[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Big bodied combo forward with skill.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]124[/td] [td]Teondre Williams
Lawrenceville (GA) Meadowcreek[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-4/185[/td] [td]Oregon[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Super athletic swingman.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]125[/td] [td]Jordan Taylor
Bloomington (MN) Benilde St. Margaret's[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-1/168[/td] [td]Wisconsin[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Physically ready team leader.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]126[/td] [td]Jordan Theodore
Paterson (NJ) Paterson Catholic[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-0/170[/td] [td]Seton Hall[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Tough to contain off the dribble.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]127[/td] [td]Verdell Jones
Champaign (IL) Central[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-4/160[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Thin guard is smooth with the ball.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]128[/td] [td]Kenny Gabriel
Charlotte (NC) United Faith Christian Academy[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/197[/td] [td]Auburn[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Versatile forward with length.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]129[/td] [td]Brandon Moore
New Orleans (LA) Holy Cross[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-9/180[/td] [td]Arkansas[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Super shot blocker and rebounder.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]130[/td] [td]Storm Warren
Monroe (LA) Richwood[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-6/215[/td] [td]LSU[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Defensive presence around the basket.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]131[/td] [td]Jared Swopshire
Bradenton (FL) Pendleton (IMG Academy)[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7/195[/td] [td]Louisville[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]All purpose wing player.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]132[/td] [td]Drew Wiley
Springfield (OR) Thurston[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7/190[/td] [td]Oregon[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Dangerous shooter.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]133[/td] [td]Demetri Goodson
Klein (TX) Klein Collins[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]5-11/180[/td] [td]Gonzaga[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Great floor general.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]134[/td] [td]Murphy Holloway
Irmo (SC) Dutch Fork[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7/215[/td] [td]Ole Miss[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Athletic wing with a super motor.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]135[/td] [td]Jarrett Mann
Blairstown (NJ) Blair Academy[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-4/180[/td] [td]Stanford[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Smooth guard who can play either guard position.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]136[/td] [td]Victor Davila
Hamptonville (NC) Starmount[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/235[/td] [td]Virginia Tech[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Strong post with with untapped potential.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]137[/td] [td]Kevin Dillard
Homewood (IL) Homewood Flossmoor[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]5-11/155[/td] [td]Southern Illinois[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Dead eye shooter and team leader.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]138[/td] [td]Colton Iverson
Yankton (SD) Yankton[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-9/240[/td] [td]Minnesota[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Power forward with solid all around game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]139[/td] [td]David Gibbs
West Simsbury (CT) The Masters School[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2/175[/td] [td]Massachusetts[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Talented point guard with nice size for the position.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]140[/td] [td]Johnny Coy
St. Joseph (MO) Benton[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7/195[/td] [td]Arizona State[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Very skilled forward.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]141[/td] [td]Dago Pena
Punta Gorda (FL) Charlotte[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-6/200[/td] [td]Florida Atlantic[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Has a knack for scoring the ball.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]142[/td] [td]Jeremiah Kelly
Philadelphia (PA) American Christian[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-1/165[/td] [td]DePaul[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Heady, unselfish point guard.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]143[/td] [td]Andre Young
Albany (GA) Deerfield Windsor School[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]5-8/160[/td] [td]Clemson[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Undersized winner with a penchant for scoring.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]144[/td] [td]Dustin Ware
Kennesaw (GA) North Cobb Christian[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-0/155[/td] [td]Georgia[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Consumate playmaker.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]145[/td] [td]C.J. Williams
Fayetteville (NC)[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-5/200[/td] [td]NC State[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Long wing with a good motor.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]146[/td] [td]Nick Williams
Mobile (AL) LeFlore[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-4/215[/td] [td]Indiana[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Strong all around guard.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]147[/td] [td]Melquan Bolding
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-4/200[/td] [td]Louisville[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Multi-dimensional guard.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]148[/td] [td]Jiovanny Fontan
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]5-11/160[/td] [td]Fordham[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Strong on-ball-defender who can knock down a three.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]149[/td] [td]Julius Mays
Marion (IN) Marion[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-1/170[/td] [td]NC State[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Solid point guard with some scoring punch.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]150[/td] [td]Quintrell Thomas
Elizabeth (NJ) St. Patrick[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8/225[/td] [td]Kansas[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Solid rebounder and shot blocker.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom