College Basketball "off-season" Thread (players leaving/coaching changes/recruiting)

Malik Story to Indiana.

And yeah Dre, the team was/is awful. Can't blame him for scoring as much as he did.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Malik Story to Indiana.

should of sat out a year and entered the draft

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really hope Rice has another good year and his teammates play better. I saw spears play in high school at Blair Academy in NJ I thought he was going to be abeast in college guess I was wrong.

Jennings...the kid is crazy but hey you can not be mad at him if he can not play in college the smart think to do is go over to Europe make money and play ballso he will be ready for the NBA.

I hope Louisville makes a strong run at Lamb I really like his game.

The Lowa wrote:
I really hope Rice has another good year and his teammates play better. I saw spears play in high school at Blair Academy in NJ I thought he was going to be a beast in college guess I was wrong.

Shamari is transferring...So, the team just got worse...

Since BJ did make the SAT requirement, we both decided to go for 1 year then peace out...So 1 year as a Hoosier then league sounded like a good choice forme....

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Since BJ did make the SAT requirement, we both decided to go for 1 year then peace out...So 1 year as a Hoosier then league sounded like a good choice for me....
eek.gif
smh.gif
Bro, you don't really think you're one and done into the first round do you?

A 3-star recruit outside the Top 150 nationally is currently a 1st round lock a year from now?
ohwell.gif
Maaaaaaaaaan...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

A 3-star recruit outside the Top 150 nationally is currently a 1st round lock a year from now?
ohwell.gif
Maaaaaaaaaan...

*laces up the high-tops*

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Yeah Ive been talking to a lot of scouts and Im a lock for the 1st round next year...

i hope they're real scouts.
laugh.gif

seriously though, i've seen excellent 5-star dudes get passed up and here you are guaranteeing 1st round. good luck man. you'll need a lot of it.

if u think im serious u must take urself 2 serious...u act like u have seen me play, and ratings are the final grade....wasnt my boy westbrook a 3 star??

I dont need any luck....Im going to school for free and doing what I love, play ball...

Austin Freeman went to a Nike Skills Camp..

measured in at 6'4 1/2, 241 lbs
come on, man
tired.gif

Dejuan Blair at only 6'6.

Monroe in at 6'10 254
pimp.gif

I'll see what else I can find..

If Dejuan was at least 6'9 he would be a hell of a pro, but at 6'6 and his weight he'll be lucky to get a 2nd round gurantee.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Austin Freeman is a fat $*$+....
smh.gif

JTIII Ain't gonna like that. That boy gonna be runnin until he drop. Cause I know that ain't all muscle...

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Austin Freeman is a fat $*$+....
smh.gif

JTIII Ain't gonna like that. That boy gonna be runnin until he drop. Cause I know that ain't all muscle...

He will cut the weight down what I don't understand is that if he is trying to help the Hoyas win a title why is he letting him self get fat. That isno bueno

Blair is 286. That's a strong boy.

Austin was playing at 230+ plus this year it seemed anyway, just disappointed he hasn't dropped any of it yet this summer.

Back
Top Bottom