college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

Originally Posted by KenJi714

With all these drama off court Lebron must be twisting and turning at night in his bed
roll.gif

Word! Sons gonna start going bald with all this stuff going on
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
kobe going at lebron.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/07/10/kobe-leads-charge-to-free-jordan-crawford/

Dwyane Wade appeared on Dan Patrick's radio show this morning, and Patrick brought up the subject of LeBron James' embarrassing posterization by Xavier's Jordan Crawford and the even more embarrassing confiscation of video proof of said dunk.

Wade revealed that Kobe Bryant alerted the Heat star to the controversy, and called on Wade and others to "give [LeBron] stuff" about it.

"At first I heard it and I said get out of here," Wade told Patrick. "And Kobe said, 'Man, you gotta call LeBron. You gotta give him stuff about this.' That's how we all are. When something is real we're going to say something to each other about it."

LeBron can silence photographers and college kids. But he can't silence colleagues with egos every bit as large as his own.

Tags: Dwyane+Wade, DwyaneWade, Jordan+Crawford, JordanCrawford, Kobe+Bryant, KobeBryant, LeBron+James, LebronJames

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
kobe going at lebron.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/07/10/kobe-leads-charge-to-free-jordan-crawford/

Dwyane Wade appeared on Dan Patrick's radio show this morning, and Patrick brought up the subject of LeBron James' embarrassing posterization by Xavier's Jordan Crawford and the even more embarrassing confiscation of video proof of said dunk.

Wade revealed that Kobe Bryant alerted the Heat star to the controversy, and called on Wade and others to "give [LeBron] stuff" about it.

"At first I heard it and I said get out of here," Wade told Patrick. "And Kobe said, 'Man, you gotta call LeBron. You gotta give him stuff about this.' That's how we all are. When something is real we're going to say something to each other about it."

LeBron can silence photographers and college kids. But he can't silence colleagues with egos every bit as large as his own.

Tags: Dwyane+Wade, DwyaneWade, Jordan+Crawford, JordanCrawford, Kobe+Bryant, KobeBryant, LeBron+James, LebronJames

I hope LeTape has rollover minutes
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ title change & sportsnation poll

Uh oh....Kobe instigating again
laugh.gif

Guess he doesn't want his Nike deal anymore

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

unreal nike made a kid who saw it in live person take down what they wrote - that is legal? I didn't think they could force him to edit something he saw live in person especially since he didn't put up a video and paid for the camp (I'm assuming)
roll.gif

i hope that people who consider themselves true fans of lebron don't jump ship because of this. i mean, it is kind of a douche move that lebron/nike didthis, whoever you want to believe, but when you think about it in perspective, its not THAT big of a deal. i'm a lebron fan and i will continue being one.

just as true mj fans stuck with him through his gambling problems and affairs with his wife, and true kobe fans stuck with him through his sexual assault case.i think its super lame to bash a player when they are in the spotlight for the wrong reasons, and then to flip and praise him after its all good again (i knowhalf of kobe's fans done that).

so to those who hate lebron now, please still hate him if/when he wins some rings, and goes down as a top 5 player of all time, no room for fair-weatheredband-wagoners. thank you.

yo, op is the title true???
I wouldn't put it past Nike to do such a thing.

Back
Top Bottom