bron stay doing lil %%+ to get the media talking
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Only because I was bored
eyes.gif

10nxc3p.jpg

I don't think Devin Harris made the dunk though
laugh.gif
this thread is comedy. brons pullin a B move for this one.

in all honesty tho the pic i quoted. is THAT considered getting dunked on? i mean whenever someone says get dunked on, i think TMac on Shawn Bradley orsomethin. I dont see how Harris dunked on bron. he may have dunked past bron, but not ON him.

either way, the whole tape thing is a joke
roll.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

Only because I was bored
eyes.gif

10nxc3p.jpg

laugh.gif

in all honesty tho the pic i quoted. is THAT considered getting dunked on? i mean whenever someone says get dunked on, i think TMac on Shawn Bradley or somethin. I dont see how Harris dunked on bron. he may have dunked past bron, but not ON him.

roll.gif
Here we go again, like someone said earlier, Bron never gets dunked ON, he gets dunked BY
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by belle155

Only because I was bored
eyes.gif

10nxc3p.jpg

laugh.gif

in all honesty tho the pic i quoted. is THAT considered getting dunked on? i mean whenever someone says get dunked on, i think TMac on Shawn Bradley or somethin. I dont see how Harris dunked on bron. he may have dunked past bron, but not ON him.

roll.gif
Here we go again, like someone said earlier, Bron never gets dunked ON, he gets dunked BY
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ belle getting all literal on us.......dude, who cares?

Originally Posted by mattg

i hope that people who consider themselves true fans of lebron don't jump ship because of this. i mean, it is kind of a douche move that lebron/nike did this, whoever you want to believe, but when you think about it in perspective, its not THAT big of a deal. i'm a lebron fan and i will continue being one.

just as true mj fans stuck with him through his gambling problems and affairs with his wife, and true kobe fans stuck with him through his sexual assault case. i think its super lame to bash a player when they are in the spotlight for the wrong reasons, and then to flip and praise him after its all good again (i know half of kobe's fans done that).

so to those who hate lebron now, please still hate him if/when he wins some rings, and goes down as a top 5 player of all time, no room for fair-weathered band-wagoners. thank you.
You're comparing this to a rape case and cheating on your wife
roll.gif

i hope that people who consider themselves true fans of lebron don't jump ship because of this. i mean, it is kind of a douche move that lebron/nike did this, whoever you want to believe, but when you think about it in perspective, its not THAT big of a deal. i'm a lebron fan and i will continue being one.

just as true mj fans stuck with him through his gambling problems and affairs with his wife, and true kobe fans stuck with him through his sexual assault case. i think its super lame to bash a player when they are in the spotlight for the wrong reasons, and then to flip and praise him after its all good again (i know half of kobe's fans done that).

so to those who hate lebron now, please still hate him if/when he wins some rings, and goes down as a top 5 player of all time, no room for fair-weathered band-wagoners. thank you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's not even THAT serious

69626ed2455257740d0edef04c08ef199faba2da.jpg

Originally Posted by socluis90

You're comparing this to a rape case and cheating on your wife
roll.gif

nah i didn't think i was. i think i was trying to say a lot of people are using this situation + his not shaking hands to discredit everything he'sdone prior, and a lot of people are "jumping off the bandwagon"
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

roll.gif
roll.gif
It's not even THAT serious

69626ed2455257740d0edef04c08ef199faba2da.jpg

yeah, i know, thats why i wrote "its not THAT big of a deal", but a 29 page thread would make one think otherwise.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by KenJi714

With all these drama off court Lebron must be twisting and turning at night in his bed
roll.gif
Dude's hairline probably crept back a few more inches
Is that possible?

Wow, seriously???? OP had to be changed or face legal action??? WHY??? Things like this don't ussuallyhappen unless you live in a dictatorship or your president is called Kim Young-il or Hugo Chavez, where snatching tapes is ok, asking people not to speak theirminds and expect everyone to go along with what they're commanded to think, believe and say and whatnot??? I don't know about you other NT'er butpersonally, I believe Nike is well-overdoing it with this censoring.... that OR they have something else marketing-wise under their sleeves.... NT is apostboard for everyone to "respectfully" voice their opinions. This is a public forum!!!! If you don't want certain info to make it to yourbrain, you have a choice!!! If any or all info from this board is not legitimate, it certainly is never forced down anyones throat!!! Indeed, NT'ers arethe best legit checkers for accuracy of info! But in all honesty, I'm hope for the later... Have in mind that a political view that is highly influenced bya business and /or corporation is what we know Fascism! For fascists, its either one party or NO party at all! In other word, Nike or death???? has it come tothat?? What is this issue really about??? How can anyone say it's no biggie??? This is Crazy!

Dunked "ON", dunked "BY", whatever
eyes.gif

If 2 guys go up, and one guys dunks the ball while the other is trying to prevent it from happening, he got dunked ON.

From that point on there's just varying degrees of nastiness and by the sound of it, Crawford's dunk sounds
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

unreal nike made a kid who saw it in live person take down what they wrote - that is legal? I didn't think they could force him to edit something he saw live in person especially since he didn't put up a video and paid for the camp (I'm assuming)

nike is worthless just like the retro J's they make.
alien.gif
Originally Posted by MJ2229

Wow, seriously???? OP had to be changed or face legal action??? WHY??? Things like this don't ussually happen unless you live in a dictatorship or your president is called Kim Young-il or Hugo Chavez, where snatching tapes is ok, asking people not to speak their minds and expect everyone to go along with what they're commanded to think, believe and say and whatnot??? I don't know about you other NT'er but personally, I believe Nike is well-overdoing it with this censoring.... that OR they have something else marketing-wise under their sleeves.... NT is a postboard for everyone to "respectfully" voice their opinions. This is a public forum!!!! If you don't want certain info to make it to your brain, you have a choice!!! If any or all info from this board is not legitimate, it certainly is never forced down anyones throat!!! Indeed, NT'ers are the best legit checkers for accuracy of info! But in all honesty, I'm hope for the later... Have in mind that a political view that is highly influenced by a business and /or corporation is what we know Fascism! For fascists, its either one party or NO party at all! In other word, Nike or death???? has it come to that?? What is this issue really about??? How can anyone say it's no biggie??? This is Crazy!

Originally Posted by MJ2229

Wow, seriously???? OP had to be changed or face legal action??? WHY??? Things like this don't ussually happen unless you live in a dictatorship or your president is called Kim Young-il or Hugo Chavez, where snatching tapes is ok, asking people not to speak their minds and expect everyone to go along with what they're commanded to think, believe and say and whatnot??? I don't know about you other NT'er but personally, I believe Nike is well-overdoing it with this censoring.... that OR they have something else marketing-wise under their sleeves.... NT is a postboard for everyone to "respectfully" voice their opinions. This is a public forum!!!! If you don't want certain info to make it to your brain, you have a choice!!! If any or all info from this board is not legitimate, it certainly is never forced down anyones throat!!! Indeed, NT'ers are the best legit checkers for accuracy of info! But in all honesty, I'm hope for the later... Have in mind that a political view that is highly influenced by a business and /or corporation is what we know Fascism! For fascists, its either one party or NO party at all! In other word, Nike or death???? has it come to that?? What is this issue really about??? How can anyone say it's no biggie??? This is Crazy!
2woc4gk.gif

Son, you can't be serious!
laugh.gif
The title change was just a joke.

^ for reals? Got me!!! Nike's ways been having me think more than I should as of late! Maybe Im just old... Glad to have you guys
roll.gif
ing tho!

Back
Top Bottom