college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

!#%? what they say?
smh.gif
those pansy +%*$*$% what can they do?
You stupid.

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Originally Posted by r0biiin

From Kobe's Basketball Academy tonight, Kobe accepted the challenge of a one-on-one game with a trash-talking-happy camper.
Earlier in the day, when we were filming the courts with Kobe roaming them watching his campers, the camper told Kobe he'd "need lotion for his feet when he was done." Kobe, beaming at his young camper, responded with, "I've got a long list of people like you." The trash talking continued on in a fun, competitive way; both smiling at each other.

When it was almost time for the one on one game, Kobe told the kid he could shoot for outs and told him he'd better make it or it's game over for him.

Kobe backed him down point after point; telling him he wouldn't take it easy on him as promised earlier in the week when he accepted the camper's challenge.

At the end of it, Kobe won 5-0 and grabbed the mic to ask him what the kid had learned. The courageous camper responded with, "You won't be able to win at Lebron's camp!"

Kobe, laughing, responded back with: "I also won't get dunked on in my own camp."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kobe going in on Leconfiscate!

laugh.gif
with the way nike has been protecting its "king," i wouldnt have been surprised if OP was serious

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

i was like
nerd.gif
smh.gif
when i saw the title change
roll.gif
damn you OP

laugh.gif

When I saw the title change I was ready to come in here with a bunch of
indifferent.gif
s

if this vid had hit youtube without all this hoopla, ppl would've seen it and it'd be old news after a few days. confiscating the tapes only blows thisthing up, like it's some kind of crazy coverup

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

maxtempo96:
in some backwards,twisted way,i view this whole thing as some sort of marketing ploy from nike.
No way. I have a feeling they'll use it as a marketing tol, but that will be simply making lemonade out of lemons.

This was just a case of 'Oh hell nah.'

'You dunk on me at my clinic? And someone's taping it? Oh hell nah. Nike, go get those tapes. This dude has lost his mind, thinking he can bang on me in my freaking clinic and show the world.'

i just don't get the idea if this were part of a marketing ploy. you start with your main star being humiliated then you'll try to flip it??

after choking on the ECF even lil dez made the lebron puppet more stupid.

i hear what you're sayin'.my point was use the hype that this move of nike confiscating footage and capitalize on it.you know like turninga negative into a positive.they have to be delicate but they can definitely do it.sorta like "i've failed over and over and over again in my life.andthat is why i succeed."
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom