college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

if they just let dudes keep the tape then this would blow over somewhat but now if a tape ever got out, its a wrap

im captain obvious tonight

I was couple buidlings down from where it happened on campus, I want to see the tapes, hell I wish I was there

Maaan,... if they really don't want us to see the tape.. this leads me to believe that the dunk was far more epic than we thought
laugh.gif

Probably something similar to Amare on Candyman or Kobe on Dwight ...doubt it tho..

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Let me just say don't think the city of Cleveland endorses this sucka move by LeBron. LeBron from Akron, them cats down there built different than #%%%%# from Cleveland you feel me, and he definitely getting roasted in the streets.
Yea because dudes in Akron co signing that move huh
grin.gif
Swearya'll wanna claim the dude any other time. A b move is a b move period.

kobe doin' jokes
laugh.gif
...Lebaby james
laugh.gif
roll.gif
...the state of ohio only one who doesnt care
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
...smh at Lebaby though these kids like crawford look up to you...now you look up to him as he was dunking on you!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me just say don't think the city of Cleveland endorses this sucka move by LeBron. LeBron from Akron, them cats down there built different than #%%%%# from Cleveland you feel me, and he definitely getting roasted in the streets.
Yea because dudes in Akron co signing that move huh
grin.gif
Swear ya'll wanna claim the dude any other time. A b move is a b move period.

laugh.gif
Exactly. People, including myself, want to see the video. Period.

And I'm from Canton and went to school in Akron and Cleveland and I'm not so sure what the hell you're talking about mYTo.
laugh.gif

Man i wanna see this tape and i'll be DAMNED if it's not that serious.

Looks like it's been downhill for Lebron since his incident after the loss against the Magic.

It's like I said.
Along with saving face (or attempting to) of their #1 guy, Nike is holding on to these tapes in hopes that Crawford is a big name when he finishes college ballso they can sign him and use it as marketing.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Am I the only one that thinks that the tapes have been destroyed...

Not at all...they were destroyed with the quickness before Nike knew anyone would even find out.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom