college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

LOL@ ppl losing their respect for Lebron, like he cares if you respect for him or not.

Then why take the tape?
QFT

pimp.gif

http://www.cleveland.com/ohio-sports-blog/index.ssf/2009/07/new_washington_wizards_coach_f.html

Washington Wizards coach Flip Saunders wastes no time stirring up rivalry with Cleveland Cavaliers
by Starting Blocks, The Plain Dealer
Thursday July 16, 2009, 2:47 PM
APFlip Saunders

There was the beef between LeBron James and DeShawn Stevenson and the remarks about Soulja Boy; the "crab dribble"; and now Washington Wizards fanshave something else to mention to James when the Cleveland Cavaliers play in Washington this coming season.

Wizards coach Flip Saunders, in an interview with The Washington Examiner, had some fun with this comment before the Wizards defeated the Cavaliers in summerleague action Tuesday in Las Vegas.

Saunders, a Cuyahoga Heights native, told The Examiner:

"Is LeBron [James] playing?" said Saunders. "We might have someone who can dunk on him, I don't know."

Saunders was of course joking about the Jordan Crawford dunk on James during the LeBron James Skills Academy two weeks ago in Akron.

In a related development, Nike is in the process of trying to have Saunders' comments purged from the Internet and has confiscated the notebook ofthe reporter who wrote down the quote.

SMFH @ Nike........
I hope someone dunks on him during XMAS on ABC so the world can see his +!% being baptized.

From Jamal Branch, a class of 2011 PG who was at the camp:

If you haven't heard, James was dunked on at the camp in a pick-up game and Nike, the camp's sponsor, refuses to release the tape of the dunk. Branch, however, saw it with his own eyes.

"On the goal that he got dunked on, I was actually sitting there. LeBron didn't know he was coming," Branch said. "He kind of saw him late and so he tried to block it, but he couldn't get to it because he was guarding a man on the block. He looked up and the guy was almost all ready to take off and jump into the air. He kind of jumped to get it, but it didn't quite work out."

I was just at a party and there was this guy at the camp when lebron got dunked on and he said THEY TOOK THE TAPES BECAUSE IT WAS THAT BAD! It sounds like itwas a pretty nasty dunk on him, that would make him look like a joke. I don't know which would be worse stashing the tape or showng it.

Even the best of the best have embarrassing moments. LeBron is a big cry baby/poor sport. whatever you want to call him. Karma, He will never win anything.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Even the best of the best have embarrassing moments. LeBron is a big cry baby/poor sport. whatever you want to call him. Karma, He will never win anything.

his ol' puuuuuussss aaaaasssssssssssss

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

I just heard on the radio that TMZ acquired cell phone footage and will release it tomorrow!
Nike's about to shut down the TMZ site in 3, 2, 1...

Back
Top Bottom