college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

i just cant imagine NIKE destroyin those tapes...

i mean its possible, but i just dont think so...

theyve got more to gain by holding them, destroyin the tapes wont benefit NIKE at all...I.M.O.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Just got home from the Summer Grove (Zo and D.Wade's) events this evening. Bron was scheduled to play in the game but ended up a no-show. Son trying to avoid the media at all cost.
laugh.gif

naw bron was chilling with billionairs this weekend in Idaho trying to get tips on how to become one

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

NikeTalker23 wrote:
Yeah I'm losing a lot of respect for Lebron..
Dude lost my respect a long time ago. Dude is a scrub.

if he can't accept defeat in NBA then what more from a kid... dude frontin like tough and hard but he is soft...

If you ask me, all this heat might work for the Cavs. Bron gotta be hearin this and you know it's pissin him off royaly.

He gon be that much more focused durin his workouts this summer, he gon make everyone pay for talkin junk at him.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Just got home from the Summer Grove (Zo and D.Wade's) events this evening. Bron was scheduled to play in the game but ended up a no-show. Son trying to avoid the media at all cost.
laugh.gif

naw bron was chilling with billionairs this weekend in Idaho trying to get tips on how to become one
lol bron was in my state and i wasn't contacted...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

If you ask me, all this heat might work for the Cavs. Bron gotta be hearin this and you know it's pissin him off royaly.

He gon be that much more focused durin his workouts this summer, he gon make everyone pay for talkin junk at him.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I don't think so. What fans say isn't gonna motivate an elite player to work harder.

Back
Top Bottom