college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

Originally Posted by got shoes

ept_sports_nba_experts-811804872-1247243594.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who made this pic?...I'm a lebron fan but this is just too hilarious...whoever made this is genius...
laugh.gif

I have a feeling that if we do indeed end up seeing the tape... it wont even be that serious. I mean the hype behind this is crazy... it cannot be that good.You never know though.

the hype is something serious, everyone wants to see this thing now. If its not like VC over freddy weis I'll be disappointed
laugh.gif
jk

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

I have a feeling that if we do indeed end up seeing the tape... it wont even be that serious. I mean the hype behind this is crazy... it cannot be that good. You never know though.
i disagree... i think it must have been serious for Lebron to overreact like that.

he probably got teabagged

From what I heard, it wasn't that serious.

Dunked on, yes. Fred Weiss'd, Royal Ivery'd...don't think so.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

you aint always got to stick up for dude...

it obviously was serious enough

I'm not sticking up for anyone.

I talked to Will Barton and Jelan Kendrick moments after it by coincidence.

so jordan crawford yammed on lebron. will barton interview to be up tmrw afternoon. And he said he drained a 3 in brons face too lol
9:35 PM Jul 6th from web

yall were a day late.

Just got home from the Summer Grove (Zo and D.Wade's) events this evening. Bron was scheduled to play in the game but ended up a no-show. Son trying toavoid the media at all cost.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Just got home from the Summer Grove (Zo and D.Wade's) events this evening. Bron was scheduled to play in the game but ended up a no-show. Son trying to avoid the media at all cost.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Daammnn.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Just got home from the Summer Grove (Zo and D.Wade's) events this evening. Bron was scheduled to play in the game but ended up a no-show. Son trying to avoid the media at all cost.
laugh.gif
damn.. shoulda took it like a man
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

I have a feeling that if we do indeed end up seeing the tape... it wont even be that serious. I mean the hype behind this is crazy... it cannot be that good. You never know though.
Thats the thing, no matter how bad, or little the dunk is, Bron took it like a lil B!!! so it'll be remembered for a WHILE

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

Originally Posted by Al3xis

you aint always got to stick up for dude...

it obviously was serious enough
Just going off from what the videographer said in an interview with a local radio station he said it was "not that serious". That blebum made this much more serious than it shouldve been. LMAO @ him

in my mind those tapes have BEEN destroyed

the end. The story is now a legend. I can't wait till bron gets asked about it eventually down the road

Back
Top Bottom