college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

The funny thing about that Al Harrington dunk, is that there is NO (good) video of it. We gotta rely on a cell-phone camcorder taping the scoreboard replay...
smh.gif

I'm sure Courtney Lee's yams will magically disappear as well in the upcoming months...

3rd down is coming on "first take" and they're going to talk about it
laugh.gif
.....skip is going to get on him hard

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

3rd down is coming on "first take" and they're going to talk about it
laugh.gif
.....skip is going to get on him hard

i was comin in here to say this

but the dunked must have been BAD...bc now all we can do is speculate, if it was just an OK dunk they could have released it bc his fans would say oh itsnothing, yada yada. Dude must have tea bagged lebron.

Since Jordan Crawford's dunk over LeBron a couple nights ago didn't exist - at least in the minds of the Nike folks who confiscated the video from acouple of photographers - we figured we'd go to the source for a recap.

Here's how it went down, according to Crawford:

``I was on the right wing and went down the middle. I got past Danny Green and LeBron was waiting under the basket. I don't think he thought I was going todunk it, so he jumped late. It was two-handed."

Crawford said he didn't fully realize what he had done until afterwards.

``Not during the game, but I was geeked afterwards about it. Everyone was talking about it."

Except for Nike's Lynn Merritt - the one responsible for taking away the tapes.

Merritt was also active one night later, not allowing LeBron James to speak to a few media members after The King had agreed to speak about a few topicsmoments earlier.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

On some man to man $#$%, this is a b____ move.

Getting dunked on happens to everyone. Hell, nothing will top Iverson spanking Jordan's ankles back in the day, and you never saw Mike pull anything like this.
Mike getting crossed TWICE was during a game, that was televised. There is no way to make that go away.This is different, but it will only getworse. By the end of the day the story will be that Lebron was holding on to Crawfords waist as he jumped over him from the three point line and dunked twicelike Earl The Goat.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

On some man to man $#$%, this is a b____ move.

Getting dunked on happens to everyone. Hell, nothing will top Iverson spanking Jordan's ankles back in the day, and you never saw Mike pull anything like this.
Mike getting crossed TWICE was during a game, that was televised. There is no way to make that go away.This is different, but it will only get worse. By the end of the day the story will be that Lebron was holding on to Crawfords waist as he jumped over him from the three point line and dunked twice like Earl The Goat.

Lebron has been dunked on more than a handful of times, all nationally televised games. But you NEVER see a good replay of each incident nor is it evercommented on. Mike getting crossed made national headlines.

Nike got Lebron under Witness protection...of course they wont let anything come out to discredit their star.

Str8 sucka move by Bron and Nike. Lets not take it too far though, it's only a piclk up game, even dude said Bron ain't challenge him at the rim.Nevertheless. they suckas for destroying the tape.

Back
Top Bottom