College students, do you work?

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by Lazy B

junior..work forty hours a week at a bank..go to work n they let me leave for class then come back to work and I make up the missed hours on saturday(open 9-1)..getting paid vacation when in cancun for spring break is
pimp.gif
What is your schedule like if you can work 40 hrs a week at a bank? It makes no sense.

monday- no class..work full day
tuesday - 2 classes in the mourning get to work round 11:00(we open @9) take no lunch
wednesday-one class leave work early at 4 to attend (class is@ 4:30)
Thursday- same as tuesday
Friday-same as wednesday but class in am then work from about 9:30am-6 pm closing
Sat- work from 9-130

i mean its a busy schedule but i couldnt imagine asking my parents for money just feels wrong as there already paying half of my tuition
If you're taking 12 credits as you say you should be working.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Work 30 hours a week doing pizza delivery

Donate plasma twice a week (takes about 3 hours total and I get $50)

Taking 18 credits right now

And I have an EBT card which is
pimp.gif
but I know I'm working VERY hard, so if the state says I'm eligible for assistance, I'm gonna take it

alien.gif
alien.gif
is it healthy to be doing this that much

Yup i work 8 hours at google, then go to school full time, and fit in time to study, its hard but you get used to running on low amounts of sleep.

I'm doinf full time study and working as a waiter. Its crap but it will do. No complaints

Full time unlicensed barber, DJ, unofficial tutor and Computer Technician. I do it all. College is all about services you can provide when people have no otheroptions/ don't want to wait

I work 32hours a week, go to school fulltime 13credits I don't have any bills so Im good on money

sorry don't know how to quote but to ask how my schedule is possible is this
Monday - NO WORK 6PM-1030PM SCHOOL
TUESDAY - AM JOB 1 6AM-2PM, 6PM-1030PM SCHOOL
WEDNESDAY - AM JOB 6AM-2PM
THURSDAY - AM JOB 6AM-2PM 6PM-1030PM SCHOOL
FRIDAY - AM JOB 6AM-2PM, PM JOB 5PM-10PM
SATURDAY - AM JOB (2) 9AM-4PM, PM JOB 5PM-10PM
SUNDAY - AM JOB (2) 9AM-4PM, PM JOB 5PM-10PM

pretty much busy all the time...but its good money 3500+ a month and will be getting an apt soon...when i just happen to get off work early i justrun/gym...you get used to the whole busy schedule after a while though

working 20+ hours as a Technical Support Advisor for Apple (from home
pimp.gif
)

taking 20 units @ UC Davis.
grin.gif

My days are like 8am-11pm every day.
sick.gif

Props to everyone for taking care of bizness and not bs'in!
wink.gif

Nah, I don't work. I work all summer (3 months), make about 3 grand, then spend that throughout the year and I'm set.

Interned for the same Fortune 500 3 times, rather not name the company for obvious reasons.

But this summer, probably a different company.

I don't work but I did a paid internship last summer. I've got a bunch of scholarships so I'd rather just focus on school.

junior..work forty hours a week at a bank..go to work n they let me leave for class then come back to work and I make up the missed hours on saturday(open 9-1)..getting paid vacation when in cancun for spring break is
pimp.gif
What is your schedule like if you can work 40 hrs a week at a bank? It makes no sense.

monday- no class..work full day
tuesday - 2 classes in the mourning get to work round 11:00(we open @9) take no lunch
wednesday-one class leave work early at 4 to attend (class is@ 4:30)
Thursday- same as tuesday
Friday-same as wednesday but class in am then work from about 9:30am-6 pm closing
Sat- work from 9-130

i mean its a busy schedule but i couldnt imagine asking my parents for money just feels wrong as there already paying half of my tuition
If you're taking 12 credits as you say you should be working.

huh im confused? i have four classes u take more than that..if so why? gotta have some time to live
devil.gif

yes sir, senior and Im a supervisor at one of the campus diners and a supervisor at one of the campus gyms

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

sorry don't know how to quote but to ask how my schedule is possible is this
Monday - NO WORK 6PM-1030PM SCHOOL
TUESDAY - AM JOB 1 6AM-2PM, 6PM-1030PM SCHOOL
WEDNESDAY - AM JOB 6AM-2PM
THURSDAY - AM JOB 6AM-2PM 6PM-1030PM SCHOOL
FRIDAY - AM JOB 6AM-2PM, PM JOB 5PM-10PM
SATURDAY - AM JOB (2) 9AM-4PM, PM JOB 5PM-10PM
SUNDAY - AM JOB (2) 9AM-4PM, PM JOB 5PM-10PM

pretty much busy all the time...but its good money 3500+ a month and will be getting an apt soon...when i just happen to get off work early i just run/gym...you get used to the whole busy schedule after a while though
dam mah dude. now thats what I call a busy schedule.. Do you have a girl? Do you ever go out?

During college I worked at Hooters Fri-Mon
Studied in the back whenever it was dead lol

Back
Top Bottom