Colonoscopy or death?

if only they gave patients sedation during a colonoscopy so they don't feel or remember anything. oh wait....

if only they gave patients sedation during a colonoscopy so they don't feel or remember anything. oh wait....

The actual procedure isn't as bad as the preperation. The night before is beyond brutal. I'd have to be in really bad shape to ever have it done again.

The actual procedure isn't as bad as the preperation. The night before is beyond brutal. I'd have to be in really bad shape to ever have it done again.

Medical technology advances so rapidly that I'm certain there will be a more pleasant procedure by the time I need one.

Medical technology advances so rapidly that I'm certain there will be a more pleasant procedure by the time I need one.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

laugh.gif
Exactly

I just got a cystoscopy(the other private part) last Friday. No biggie.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

laugh.gif
Exactly

I just got a cystoscopy(the other private part) last Friday. No biggie.

Originally Posted by Slick4

golytely is probably the most inappropriate name for the prep since it does anything but lol

Originally Posted by Slick4

golytely is probably the most inappropriate name for the prep since it does anything but lol

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

they already have virtual colonoscopies using CT scans or MRI. but they will never replace endoscopy since you can't biopsy a picture.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

they already have virtual colonoscopies using CT scans or MRI. but they will never replace endoscopy since you can't biopsy a picture.

TypeR- yeah there is nothing "lightly" about that GoLytely stuff. What made it worse for me was the whole reason I was getting the colonoscopy was because I had shrapnel all in my lower abdomen and they wanted to make sure everything was ok so not only was I in pain I was on the toilet feeling like my insides were coming out.

TypeR- yeah there is nothing "lightly" about that GoLytely stuff. What made it worse for me was the whole reason I was getting the colonoscopy was because I had shrapnel all in my lower abdomen and they wanted to make sure everything was ok so not only was I in pain I was on the toilet feeling like my insides were coming out.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Its for health reasons...man-up (sorta)

Colon cancer is the leading cancer that kills men.

it's actually #2. lung cancer is the leading cause of malignancy related deaths in men and women and it's not even close. 

Back
Top Bottom